PDA

View Full Version : I give all of you an F

Scott D
9/4/2008, 03:52 PM
very very disappointing day from all of you. You should be so ashamed of yourselves you should consider getting yourselves neutered and spayed.

soonerhubs
9/4/2008, 03:54 PM
Why? I've always been able to pronounce your handle.:confused:

C&CDean
9/4/2008, 03:58 PM
I just wanna know where the recycling place is where I can get $$ for cans and plastic bottles.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:03 PM
I got a garbage bag full of bottles going to the grocery store this weekend ya pansy.

C&CDean
9/4/2008, 04:06 PM
I got a garbage bag full of bottles going to the grocery store this weekend ya pansy.

And they give you $$ for them? WTF?

Veritas
9/4/2008, 04:07 PM
Is that an F for "****ing Awesome"? Because I think that fits me. :D

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:08 PM
see, we have this thing called "a deposit". we pay that when we buy the carbonated beverages. Therefore when I am finished with my apparent rental of said beverage containers, I return them in exchange for the cash that I paid for them up front.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:09 PM
Is that an F for "****ing Awesome"? Because I think that fits me. :D

for you it stands for ****wit :D

bri
see, we have this thing called "a deposit". we pay that when we buy the carbonated beverages. Therefore when I am finished with my apparent rental of said beverage containers, I return them in exchange for the cash that I paid for them up front.

Wow, that's aweome.

How do you get the internet all the way out there in 1953?

Veritas
Wait, so theoretically one could collect tons of these beverage containers, put them in, say, a mail truck, and return them for dollars? Sweet!

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:11 PM
Wait, so theoretically one could collect tons of these beverage containers, put them in, say, a mail truck, and return them for dollars? Sweet!

yeah, we call those people homeless. :D

C&CDean
9/4/2008, 04:11 PM

Ooooh, so they hold you hostage when they sell you a coke. You Plains Yankees got weird laws. My plastic bottles go in the fire pit, and they make one hell of a hot fire that catches everything in there ablaze.

bri
9/4/2008, 04:12 PM
yeah, we call those people homeless. :D

We call those people "kindling".

I keed, I keed! We're giving them all yellow windbreakers and using them as parking attendants at the new area.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:12 PM
Wow, that's aweome.

How do you get the internet all the way out there in 1953?

clearly I invented the internet. Any day now you shall hear about how I have successfully sued AlGore so that his daughters are my concubines, and he needs to borrow Veritittay's truck to return the cans and bottles he scrounged from area garbage cans.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:13 PM
Ooooh, so they hold you hostage when they sell you a coke. You Plains Yankees got weird laws. My plastic bottles go in the fire pit, and they make one hell of a hot fire that catches everything in there ablaze.

well since I don't drink them I'm not held hostage. I just turn in the ones drunk by other occupants of this house in order to save a few bucks on my groceries. I are smarter than you, deal with it.

bri
9/4/2008, 04:13 PM
clearly I invented the internet. Any day now you shall hear about how I have successfully sued AlGore so that his daughters are my concubines, and he needs to borrow Veritittay's truck to return the cans and bottles he scrounged from area garbage cans.

Wow.

You came up with a worse Timecop than Timecop.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:15 PM
but my accent is far better.

bri
9/4/2008, 04:20 PM
Bah. That just means you can't play Cajun. :D

http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/o/v/ovos4ev/00009776.gif

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:21 PM
If not sounding like a french sissy means I can't play cajun then I can accept that.

C&CDean
9/4/2008, 04:23 PM
well since I don't drink them I'm not held hostage. I just turn in the ones drunk by other occupants of this house in order to save a few bucks on my groceries. I are smarter than you, deal with it.

pffft. You pay for them up front, then everybody else gets to enjoy them, and then you take them back in, and this makes you smarter than me? Newsflash - gas is what, $4 a gallon? Throw the ****ing things in the trash. You're money ahead.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 04:24 PM
gas hasn't been $4 a gallon in months.