PDA

View Full Version : OKC Thunder

CatfishSooner
9/4/2008, 03:25 PM
Has anyone been on espn and seen all the negative comments posted by other teams fans? I'm not the biggest fan of 'Thunder' or the color scheme, but the comments by some of these people are ridiculous...

"Remember, thunder is something that you hear, not somehting you can see, just like you will never ever see The OKC Thunder win a championship."

"In the west you can win 48 games and not make the playoffs, the Denver Nuggets won 50 games and were 8th seed, Oklahoma will be a bottom feeder for the next 20 years because no big name star like Dwayne Wade or Lebron James will ever play for a place like Oklahoma, EVER! You will see when Kevin Durant takes off and your team has a 15 game win season after that you loser."

"They should have named the team the Oklahoma City Tumbleweeds. That's about all there is in OKC."

"Naming a team after a loud noise??? Please... it only strikes fear into small children and dogs. Why not at least call them the Twisters or something that is a little more tangible?"

So what's w/ all this negativity? Jealous? Pissed cause we 'stole' the team from Seatle? Whatever it is, it kinda pisses me off...thought?

KC//CRIMSON
9/4/2008, 03:28 PM
"That logo reminds me of Stuart Scott’s left eye"

BigRedJed
9/4/2008, 03:29 PM
Yeah, that one was pretty good. And mean at the same time.

bri
9/4/2008, 03:30 PM
Which is what made it good. :D

yermom
9/4/2008, 03:31 PM
those guys were lining up to play in Seattle ;)

i don't remember Chris Paul complaining

BigRedJed
9/4/2008, 03:33 PM
Chris Paul still holds basketball camps here. He loves this town. Seriously.

CatfishSooner
9/4/2008, 03:42 PM
Well I guess it doesn't really matter what these f-bags think...hopefully the Thunder will be kicking their *** soon...