PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be ex-Detroit mayor cops plea

Okla-homey
9/4/2008, 10:01 AM
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080904/NEWS01/309050001

good riddance. Watch yer cornhole thug.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 10:05 AM
hah, if you think he won't have protection you are fooling yourself. And since when has perjury constituted thuggery?

sooneron
9/4/2008, 10:16 AM
http://skew.dailyskew.com/uploaded_images/_widh105-755844.jpg

Okla-homey
9/4/2008, 10:58 AM
hah, if you think he won't have protection you are fooling yourself. And since when has perjury constituted thuggery?

The assault of the officers who attempted to serve process on him would be thuggery.

Jerk
9/4/2008, 11:23 AM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff84/Tony_Doc_Redburn/612capture_tombstone03-full.jpg

47straight
9/4/2008, 11:43 AM
Detroit can't catch a break.

Okla-homey
9/4/2008, 11:56 AM

Their luck might change if they started electing people who now WTF they're doing.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/4/2008, 12:27 PM
We need Dr. Detriot!

r5TPsooner
9/4/2008, 12:37 PM

Ted Nugent for Mayor of Detroit!

Scott D
9/4/2008, 01:26 PM
The assault of the officers who attempted to serve process on him would be thuggery.

Have you ever shoved someone? Just curious?

Scott D
9/4/2008, 01:27 PM
Actually, there is a very very strong chance that Dave Bing will run in the election that is required to take place in 60 days. A lot of people want to see Dave Bing win that election, his platform is that he plans on just a single term and that he plans on taking a broom to the city government.

Okla-homey
9/4/2008, 01:28 PM

Not a cop. That's insane.

sooneron
9/4/2008, 01:28 PM
:pop:

Damnit, Homey snaked in ahead of me! Otherwise, :pop: would have been much more effective.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 01:30 PM
Not a cop. That's insane.

doesn't matter. By your definition of thug it would make you as much of a thug as you are choosing to make Kilpatrick. I'm not defending the guy, and there are plenty of other things that he's been involved with to give that perception. What he is, however is an example of why career politicians from a family of politicians are the worst thing to happen to this country since the DH rule.

other than his group of loyal supporters, nobody in this area is sad to see him out of office finally.

Pricetag
9/4/2008, 01:43 PM
We could soon have the most inept President who happens to be black
Jeez, give him a break. That bar has been set pretty high, after all.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/4/2008, 02:28 PM
doesn't matter. By your definition of thug it would make you as much of a thug as you are choosing to make Kilpatrick. I'm not defending the guy, and there are plenty of other things that he's been involved with to give that perception. What he is, however is an example of why career politicians from a family of politicians are the worst thing to happen to this country since the DH rule.

other than his group of loyal supporters, nobody in this area is sad to see him out of office finally.

He did have a sense of entitlement didn't he. Kind of like he was annointed.

olevetonahill
9/4/2008, 02:58 PM

I once shoved a Man in Reno , Just to watch him Fall.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/4/2008, 03:01 PM

Scott D
9/4/2008, 03:04 PM
I once shoved a Man in Reno , Just to watch him Fall.

thug :D

Scott D
9/4/2008, 03:05 PM
He did have a sense of entitlement didn't he. Kind of like he was annointed.

basically yeah. I'll give the people loyal to him credit though, they were fiercely loyal. Now that he's gone, I'm still wondering what it's going to do for his mother's re-election bid to the House, she's got two other women vying for her seat.

olevetonahill
9/4/2008, 03:07 PM
thug :D

But I never fought the Law. Cause they Always win .:eek:

olevetonahill
9/4/2008, 03:07 PM
basically yeah. I'll give the people loyal to him credit though, they were fiercely loyal. Now that he's gone, I'm still wondering what it's going to do for his mother's re-election bid to the House, she's got two other women vying for her seat.

That sounds Perverted.:hot:

Scott D
9/4/2008, 03:13 PM
only to jurassic aged drunkards who start when they wake up ;)

olevetonahill
9/4/2008, 03:18 PM
only to jurassic aged drunkards who start when they wake up ;)

Ill have you Know Im drankin coffee Right Now . :P

Scott D
9/4/2008, 03:20 PM
most people put cream or sugar in coffee, I have a feeling yours is spiked with a bit o' the ovj. :)

olevetonahill
9/4/2008, 03:21 PM
most people put cream or sugar in coffee, I have a feeling yours is spiked with a bit o' the ovj. :)

Naw But I have thot of it .

TheHumanAlphabet
9/4/2008, 03:26 PM

Wonder about "rocking" that establishment idea? How will the son taint the mom?

Sort of like the Breakfast Klub owner here in Houston conducting a write-in campaign against Sheila (Princess Leia or I never met a camera I didn't like) Jackson-Lee. He think she was too much of a Hillary backer and not enough about Obama - so he's running against her.

Scott D
9/4/2008, 03:31 PM
Well the son has already "tainted" the mom, from the time that she was defending him during his re-election bid. This ad was running for a bit earlier this summer.

iLj60GCBap0

Okla-homey
9/5/2008, 11:07 AM
For the record, at least one other person thinks hizzoner is a thug:

Coming after nearly eight months of turmoil and demands that Kilpatrick resign, the plea bargain was met with relief from politicians and ordinary Detroit residents alike.

His departure could also remove a major embarrassment for Barack Obama and the Democrats in Michigan, a crucial battleground state in the presidential election.

"This gives us hope. He's not a king," said Monica Smith, 24, of Detroit, a college student. "This is a huge victory for the city of Detroit. He was not a role model. He was a thug. I'm definitely optimistic."

Ken Cockrel Jr., the 42-year-old president of the Detroit City Council, will take over as mayor. He said people need to put aside the anger and bitterness of Kilpatrick's sex scandal.

"What we're going to have to focus on really is restoring the credibility not only of the mayor's office, but also of the city of Detroit," Cockrel said. "There is going to be a need for a healing period in the city of Detroit."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080905/D930HKN00.html

Mandibleclaw
9/5/2008, 11:11 AM
You won't see this dem defending this guy, he is a POS and deserves more jail time than he got.

Scott D
9/5/2008, 11:59 AM
For the record, at least one other person thinks hizzoner is a thug:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080905/D930HKN00.html

thug is overused in the black community anyhow.

they need to get rid of the city council also.

NormanPride
9/5/2008, 12:06 PM
Is thug a racially connected term, or is it just within the black community? I don't want to start anything, I'm just curious.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/5/2008, 12:14 PM
How come visions of Robocop keep coming to mind?

Scott D
9/5/2008, 05:29 PM
Is thug a racially connected term, or is it just within the black community? I don't want to start anything, I'm just curious.

it's one of those words that while the purpose and meaning of it are negative, there are those who try to make it a badge of honor namely those within gangs.