PDA

View Full Version : I Lost My %#*@# Cell Phone!

VeeJay
9/3/2008, 07:43 PM
It was one of these:
http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/mobilephones/images/large/213200863320%5Elg_vx8500c_verizon_z2.jpg

See that little round thing in the middle? It looks and smells like an iPod. Nobuddy over 30 should have one of those things. That little circle thing in the middle is a pain in the arse. I have ne'er hated a cell phone like I hate that one. And now I've lost the bastud.

Good riddance.

Anyone have a Blackberry? WTH is a Crackberry? I think I may get more use of a Black/Crack than something that's only good for downloading songs. Just in terms of accessing e-mail and updating spreadsheets and e-mailing them back to my office - stuff like that.

Pros/cons of a Black/Crack?

I may get more use out of a black crack - heh.

GottaHavePride
9/3/2008, 08:02 PM
Crackberry is just a nickname for a blackberry. Because people that have them tend not to able to stop using them.

My dad's got a blackberry. He seems to like it ok.

VeeJay
9/3/2008, 08:17 PM
OK - that makes sense. My buddy at work says his wife has a "crackberry."

I just don't care for the i-Pod style phone. That little wheel causes you to skip things too much. Some nights in the dark it takes me five minutes just to set the freekin' alarm.

I'm lying there in some hotel room with a head full of booze and trying to set the alarm for 5:30 a.m. The wheel makes me angry.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 08:18 PM
Brack has a Black Crack ask him .

VeeJay
9/3/2008, 08:22 PM
I couldn't screw that thing up worser if I was on the OV juice!