9/3/2008, 01:22 PM
IN!

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 01:26 PM
IN!

And the Grass roots Groundswell continues. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
9/3/2008, 02:01 PM
I had a groundswell of my root when that Maxim model showed up.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 02:32 PM

So can I count on your Vote ?

Tulsa_Fireman
9/3/2008, 02:43 PM
So can I count on your Vote ?

Boobies. You had me at boobies.

IowaSooner26
9/3/2008, 02:45 PM

If the people supporting him make you feel that good think of how you will feel when he takes over! Wimmens and Natty EVERYWHERE!

sooneron
9/3/2008, 02:54 PM
IN!

Ike
9/3/2008, 03:12 PM
IN!

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 03:15 PM
And the Ground Keeps swellin

sooneron
9/3/2008, 03:20 PM
It's swellin baby!@!!!

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1238/stills/dhzt9vnh.jpg

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 03:22 PM
It's swellin baby!@!!!

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper1238/stills/dhzt9vnh.jpg

My Campaign will Not Use any uglyass O color :mad:

Ike
9/3/2008, 04:05 PM
Here's why I'll gladly cast my ballot for Ole Vet:

in 2000 and 2004, we had some fantastic candidates to choose from. No, I'm not talking about their leadership skills, or their policy stances, or their ability to sound like human beings or actually use the english language. No. The slate of candidates in 2000 and 2004 had a certain, how you say, Je ne sais quoi about them. There was something there in each and every one of them that made them frickin hilarious.

Gore had his anamatronic movements, his invention of the internet and everything else, and that head-wagging pomposity that just told you that he knew he knew more than you, even if he didn't.

Kerry had that same head-wagging pomposity, plus he looked like the illegitimate love child of a threesome between Herman Munster, Frankenstien and Lurch. There was the whole 'reporting for duty' coming from a peacenik-purple-heart-thrower hilariousness too.

And of course, you had Bush. And while I'll be glad to see the back of him come Jan 20, one cannot deny that George W. Bush has presided over what may perhaps later be known as a truly golden age for comedy. There simply aren't enough comics around to tell all of the Bush-related jokes that can (and should) be told. And while his antics, and Bushering of the English language will surely provide material for comics for years to come, the jokes lose their shine once the man is out of office.

But now, our candidates are decidedly unfunny.

With JSM, pretty much all there is to make fun of is the fact that he's so damn old. There's nothing else older than him. After that...well, POW jokes never end well...yep, thats not very funny...and you can only make so many jokes about the fact that JSM is so terrible at telling jokes. There's the veep and her kid, but that's supposed to be off limits for some reason.
Just nothing there to get excited about from the comedy department.

And BHO is no better. He's all high-falutin about everything. Every. Single. Thing. I mean, you could start in with the race jokes, but his high-falutinism totally gets in the way of all the good stereotype jokes. Plus, in a lot of circles, even thinking of those jokes will get you branded a racist. You can go after his funny sounding name, but really, there are enough internet rumors based on that taking up electrons on the world wide neterweb that they could power a small third world country (like Kenya!) for decades. Nothing there but stone walls when you try to make a good BHO joke.

Ole Vet on the other hand. He's got OVJ, and late night drunkytown posting. And he's consistent about it! (until he's not).

Thats why he gets my vote.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 04:12 PM
The way I see the Humor thingy and what each candidate has is
JSM will make sure you get a AARP membership
Brack will Make sure theres enough Watermelon to Go around
Olevet Will Make sure theres Enough OVJ to go around .
Nuff said ;)

olevetonahill
9/7/2008, 04:08 PM
So How many Votes Can I count On ?:D

King Crimson
9/7/2008, 04:11 PM
i'd like to energize her base.

Rogue
9/7/2008, 04:29 PM
Brack will Make sure theres enough Watermelon to Go around

No you didn't. Only in the context of responding to a post about how racial humor won't work does this almost work.

Even as a thin-skinned lib that thinks there is actually a place for political correctness, that didn't offend me after I thought about it for a minute. There is, after all, no room for PC in the Ole Vet in 08 campaign.

Still...man that is just weird. I'm noteven sure how or why it's insulting other than that it's a stereotype, but it's awkward.

olevetonahill
9/7/2008, 05:36 PM
Would it be better If I said BBQ ?:D

Rogue
9/7/2008, 05:39 PM
If JSM doesn't like BBQ, he has no business as a leader of men.

AlbqSooner
9/7/2008, 05:51 PM
Would it be better If I said BBQ ?:D

Can we count on Pot in Every Chicken? :eek:

BudSooner
9/7/2008, 05:51 PM
If JSM doesn't like BBQ, he has no business as a leader of men.

Or chili, Dammit!!!! Don't forget the real mans chili...with peppers and such.

olevetonahill
9/7/2008, 06:51 PM
Yall aint focusin, I said OVJ fer All:D