PDA

View Full Version : Johnny, Froz? Your Thoughts On Lieberman.

SoonerBorn68
9/2/2008, 10:15 PM
Well?

Echoes
9/2/2008, 10:45 PM
I posted mine in the other Lieberman thread, SoonerBorn :)

SoonerBorn68
9/2/2008, 10:52 PM
Is your name Johnny Mack, or formerly Frozen Sooner? ;)

That thread isn't near exclusive enough for this meltdown.

colleyvillesooner
9/3/2008, 12:28 AM
Excuse them, they're too busy soaking in the "Republicans may have rushed this whole Palin as a VP" business.

;)

SoonerBorn68
9/3/2008, 08:20 AM
We'll see, but I find it a bit odd that two outspoken Obaminators haven't responded.

C&CDean
9/3/2008, 09:24 AM
They're busy find new words that = change and hope.

JohnnyMack
9/3/2008, 09:25 AM
I'm searching through my fridge for some Mich Ultra for fag pants over here.

BRB.

C&CDean
9/3/2008, 09:31 AM
At least I don't have to compensate for my shortcomings by drinking 90 weight beer.

Actually, I love 90 weight beer, it just give me a fat ***...

Mixer!
9/3/2008, 09:35 AM
Heh, I figured your appearance today was a result of getting sh*t-hammered drinking OVJ at the tailgate. ;)

C&CDean
9/3/2008, 09:47 AM
The OVJ didn't get me ****-hammered. That was by all accounts some seriously smoove ****. Doleo, on the other hand...

JohnnyMack
9/3/2008, 09:49 AM
I think his appearance is actually good for politics in America overall. I'm actually glad McCain didn't pick him. Reports said that even as late as last week McCain was making a push to select JL. I don't care for his stance on Iraq or NAFTA.

frankensooner
9/3/2008, 09:49 AM
I can attest it was pretty smoove, lots of folks dumped their taste into my cup though. What was that, about 80 proof? It was fine for sipping.

frankensooner
9/3/2008, 09:54 AM
As a proud member of the non-party centrists I say we need more folks like Lieberman who are not afraid to cross "party" lines to do what is best for the country. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

sooneron
9/3/2008, 09:58 AM
I think his appearance is actually good for politics in America overall. I'm actually glad McCain didn't pick him. Reports said that even as late as last week McCain was making a push to select JL. I don't care for his stance on Iraq or NAFTA.

The main reason why Joe is so gung ho on Iraq is because he's a good jewish boy that wants a heavy US presence plopped down in the middle of that sand pile. He and his supporters in Israel love the idea of it. I know a lot of people that spend time in Israel and they love Joe for this one reason.

Joe's mom is nice peeps though.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 10:27 AM
I can attest it was pretty smoove, lots of folks dumped their taste into my cup though. What was that, about 80 proof? It was fine for sipping.

110 ;)
aged in Oak charcoal chips then Filtered thru Agauarim charcoal.

Echoes
9/3/2008, 12:20 PM
Is your name Johnny Mack, or formerly Frozen Sooner? ;)

That thread isn't near exclusive enough for this meltdown.

My bad. I usually get lumped in as an Obama supporter, so I just figured you were interested in Obama supporters, in general.

Mandibleclaw
9/3/2008, 01:07 PM
The main reason why Joe is so gung ho on Iraq is because he's a good jewish boy that wants a heavy US presence plopped down in the middle of that sand pile. He and his supporters in Israel love the idea of it. I know a lot of people that spend time in Israel and they love Joe for this one reason.

Joe's mom is nice peeps though.
Other than Iraq, Joe Liebermann votes democratically. So why has this one issue pushed him so far to the right to be supportive of a Republican nominee? Just seems odd to me.

frankensooner
9/3/2008, 01:30 PM
Methinks he is looking to when he throws his hat in next time. He wants the broadest base he can grab. I doubt if he has burned too many bridges just by speaking. He turned down the vp offer. I do believe that he and McCain are friends and that may be another reason. Who knows.

sooneron
9/3/2008, 03:19 PM
Other than Iraq, Joe Liebermann votes democratically. So why has this one issue pushed him so far to the right to be supportive of a Republican nominee? Just seems odd to me.

Jewish guilt. I've seen it. It aint pretty.
:D

The guy makes Mike Dukakis look like the singing dancing frog from WB. Booooooring.

I knew a kid that used to describe a boring person as being so boring that dust came out of his mouth when he spoke.

I cannot imagine JL getting past the primaries in 2012.

SoonerBorn68
9/3/2008, 03:40 PM
I knew a kid that used to describe a boring person as being so boring that dust came out of his mouth when he spoke.

I cannot imagine JL getting past the primaries in 2012.

As old as Joe is, he may BE dust in 2012. :D

Lott's Bandana
9/3/2008, 04:24 PM
110 ;)
aged in Oak charcoal chips then Filtered thru Agauarim charcoal.

Before or after your fish poop all over it??!

Harry Beanbag
9/3/2008, 06:14 PM

Maybe he just really thinks Barack has no business being in the Oval Office. If that's the case, he's in the company of millions of citizens.