PDA

View Full Version : I've lost me *****.....

Turd_Ferguson
9/2/2008, 08:54 PM
He answers by the name of Meow Tse Tung. I would gladly reward the with a cold Natty for his safe return. That is all.

Jerk
9/2/2008, 09:03 PM
How long has he been gone? I've had cats run off for over a month and return. So we keep them inside, now. One got loose last month and I didn't find her until a week later.

Turd_Ferguson
9/2/2008, 09:04 PM
How long has he been gone? I've had cats run off for over a month and return. So we keep them inside, now. One got loose last month and I didn't find her until a week later.Couple of day's. He got's no ball's. Do they still "cat" around when they have no ball's:confused:

Jerk
9/2/2008, 09:09 PM
Couple of day's. He got's no ball's. Do they still "cat" around when they have no ball's:confused:

No, not like if they do have ball's.

Something I learned when looking for lost cats: look under all the cars in the neighborhood. Cats love to hang out under them, especially during the day.

Turd_Ferguson
9/2/2008, 09:13 PM
Hey Jerk....Do you have an <-El Paso El Cruncho-> sticker on your big truck?

Jerk
9/2/2008, 09:17 PM
Hey Jerk....Do you have an <-El Paso El Cruncho-> sticker on your big truck?

No, but Ido have an "AR15.COM Home of the Black Rifle" tag frame.

Anyway, sorry to get sidetracked. Another funny one I've seen is <---passing side Suicide--->

Turd_Ferguson
9/2/2008, 09:24 PM
Does the sticker "If you can't see my mirror's, I can't see you" hold true, or is that just ya"lls way of spy'n on us four wheeler's?

Jerk
9/2/2008, 09:28 PM
Does the sticker "If you can't see my mirror's, I can't see you" hold true, or is that just ya"lls way of spy'n on us four wheeler's?

That is true with a 53' van trailer, but mine has a lot more viewing area because of the shape of the trailer. It's still possible, especially with a small car.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7558/tagfu0.jpg

LoyalFan
9/3/2008, 12:05 AM
He answers by the name of Meow Tse Tung.

Toid,

I hope he turns up safe and sound. Maybe I'll send my slutty lil' female >^..^<, Miss Monicat Meowinsky, out to troll for him.
I luvs me dem little kitty cats.

LF

stoops the eternal pimp
9/3/2008, 08:32 AM
did you find it?

Turd_Ferguson
9/3/2008, 10:06 AM
did you find it?Yes. As Jerk suggested, he was under a car. Unfortunately, a tire was on top of him.

I keed.....he came straggling in last night.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/3/2008, 10:23 AM
just like a *****..wonders off