PDA

View Full Version : Sooners in Denver

Denver_Sooner
9/2/2008, 07:02 PM
Sup my fellow Crimson & Cream brothers!!

I've been living here in Tree HuggerVille for about 4 months now and have found only 1 person who has an OU sticker on their vehicle. Needless to say I miss God's country.

I'm just curious if any of you live in the Denver area. I would love to watch the game at a sports bar where Sooners hang out but have not found any.

If any of you know some cool places be a friend and let me know.

Thanks guys!

Whet
9/2/2008, 07:19 PM
There are a lot of Sooners there........

Mile High Sooner
9/2/2008, 07:35 PM
D S ~ You'll meet many of us here on Fall Saturdays...

Sooner Fans: OU vs. Cinn this Sat 9/6 at 1:30 at Jacksons on 20th St. across from Coors Field. Hope you can make it.

[email protected]; - OU Club Pres. 720 635 9111 ask for Andy

ps
Ready for your first Real Winter???

freshchris05
9/2/2008, 07:54 PM
i was living in denver for a while and a saw a handful of sooner fans on a few different occasions and everytime i saw one i shouted boomer... and everyone was returned with silence....

where's the spirit at??

speaking of god's country, i lived right on colfax...

heh...

Denver_Sooner
9/2/2008, 08:33 PM
Sweet. Yeah I live near Arapahoe and Parker here in Aurora. But there are times I miss my old home street, May & Memorial in OKC :)

Denver_Sooner
9/2/2008, 10:11 PM
Mile High......

In response to your P.S., no I am not ready for my first real winter. Honestly the thought of more than 5 inches of snow makes me ummm... let's just say frustrated.

As for going to Jacksons this weekend, count me in. My email is [email protected]. Please email me and let me know what time everyone is showing up. Thanks man!!!!! BTW, my real name is John, not Denver_Sooner.

OK2LA
9/2/2008, 10:17 PM
As for going to Jacksons this weekend, count me in. My email is [email protected]. Please email me and let me know what time everyone is showing up. Thanks man!!!!! BTW, my real name is John, not Denver_Sooner.

Game Time Mother F'er!

If you need him to e-mail you on when to get there, then you're not gonna make it in the big city.

BTW, my real name is OK2LA.

That was friggin' classic! Found my new sig.