PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Governor's child may be her daughter.

SoonerStormchaser
9/2/2008, 04:29 PM
;)

Seriously...the stupidity posted on the other thread is appalling...not to mention how the media (look at CNN's front page) is blatantly not respecting Palin's request for privacy.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2008, 04:31 PM
Pubs would be doing the same thing if it were Obama or Biden's kid.

Just saying.

Echoes
9/2/2008, 04:32 PM
True story. If this was Obama's pregnant 17 year old daughter, I could not imagine the **** storm around here.

soonermix
9/2/2008, 04:34 PM
omg a 17 year old girl in alaska getting knocked up?
thats all they do up there is drink and ****
why is anybody suprised?

tommieharris91
9/2/2008, 04:35 PM
I think it's funny that the media isn't listening to Obama when he says that issue should be off-limits.

Echoes
9/2/2008, 04:41 PM
I'm surely not surprised. This thing happens all the time. It's really not a big deal to me, and noone should be surprised. It wasn't so long ago that girls being knocked up at 14-15 was completely normal and expected, you know.

I was just sayin, if this was the other way around.. I couldn't imagine the amount of hate spewing out of people on this board.

Anyways, I do find it interesting that she is for abstinence education and not sex education. I am for sex education, and really think abstinence education will never work in today's society.. Kinda ironic she is so pro abstinence and her daughter is pregnant.

Fugue
9/2/2008, 04:43 PM
Kinda ironic she is so pro abstinence and her daughter is pregnant.

Or it just proves mom's point. :D

badger
9/2/2008, 04:56 PM
The media isn't requesting Palin's OR Obama's request for privacy... wtf... do they really think Obama will still sleep with them if they don't listen to his requests? There goes your chance with Obama, media.

and to think... all that courting... gone to waste...

;)

lexsooner
9/2/2008, 04:58 PM
The Oklahoman had an article about it on pg. 3. Darn liberal rag! ;)

Harry Beanbag
9/2/2008, 05:04 PM
True story. If this was Obama's pregnant 17 year old daughter, I could not imagine the **** storm around here.

I'm gonna go ahead and do this here. The entire thing is ridiculous.

http://www.geocities.com/Liberalgunfarce/BS_Flag.gif