PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Cincy Bearcats and want to drown their..cubkittys

stoopified
9/2/2008, 12:27 PM
Having said that make no mistake the Bearcats are a good team.They beat Oregon State 34-3,Rutgers 28-23,UConn 27-3,USF 38-33 last season.They did lose 38-23 to WV but who are we to talk?

I do however think that if this team stays focused we can win by 21+ points.I think this game is a true measuring stick of how good we CAN be this year.

The Maestro
9/2/2008, 12:37 PM
Well, don't worry about taking out their mascot. They tried that on their own Saturday at the season opener when the mascot parachuted into the stadium...and almost killed himself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXSkE0FtXY

stoopified
9/2/2008, 12:46 PM
Well, don't worry about taking out their mascot. They tried that on their own Saturday at the season opener when the mascot parachuted into the stadium...and almost killed himself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXSkE0FtXY To quote OleVet: DAYUM!!

OUMallen
9/2/2008, 12:51 PM
Having said that make no mistake the Bearcats are a good team.They beat Oregon State 34-3,Rutgers 28-23,UConn 27-3,USF 38-33 last season.They did lose 38-23 to WV but who are we to talk?

I do however think that if this team stays focused we can win by 21+ points.I think this game is a true measuring stick of how good we CAN be this year.

Lost their above-avg QB from last year. Not the same team.

stoopified
9/2/2008, 01:36 PM
Lost their above-avg QB from last year. Not the same team.
I doubt losing one player is going to cause them to suck.Cincy DOES return a senior qb with starting experience(he stsrted before Mauk transferred to Cincy).They may not be the same team but they will still be good.I forget the exact number but I think they return around 15 starters.It is only a measure of how good I think we will be that says we win by 21.

stoopified
9/2/2008, 01:45 PM
In addition they DID beat Eastern Kentucky 40-7 this past Saturday.Yes E.Kentucky is 1-AA but unlike UTC they are a good 1-AA team (9-3).I don't fear the Bearcats but I do respect them.

stoopified
9/3/2008, 11:38 AM
According to Dean Blevins that senior Cincy QB I mentioned has over 4000 career passing yards.So for Mallen or any other Sooner out there who thinks this will be a walkover,I have two words:Not likely.I have a friend who is so delusional he says OU by 41.I am so certain that this will NOT be a runaway that I took Cincy and the 40 pts.This marks the first time I have EVER bet aagainst OU during my nearly 40 years as a fan.The points he offered were just too high.

Don't get me wrong,I will be happy IF we wipe the field with the Bearcats BUT I just don't see it.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 11:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXSkE0FtXY

Sing along , Just follow the bouncing Mascot. :D