PDA

View Full Version : Proclaim the Merits of Something

royalfan5
9/2/2008, 09:29 AM
As a break from politics, I am creating this thread for people to promote something they like that is not politics related. If you bring politics into this thread, I will stab you in the face through the internet once face stabbing through internet technology is perfected. If neccessary I will for a face stabbing queue to ensure all violators get their face stabbed. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I will start by singing the praises of the
No-Till planter. The introduction of no-till and min-till farming practices has greatly enhanced the preservation of soil, reduced fuel bills, and increased production through double cropping in certain areas.

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 09:33 AM
As a break from politics, I am creating this thread for people to promote something they like that is not politics related. If you bring politics into this thread, I will stab you in the face through the internet once face stabbing through internet technology is perfected. If neccessary I will for a face stabbing queue to ensure all violators get their face stabbed. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I will start by singing the praises of the
No-Till planter. The introduction of no-till and min-till farming practices has greatly enhanced the preservation of soil, reduced fuel bills, and increased production through double cropping in certain areas.

I like Punanny.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2008, 09:35 AM
The little umbrellas that you get in mixed tropical drinks. Those always make me feel like I'm on vacation in the Caribbean.

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 09:37 AM
I beat ya both :D
Top what I said ???????? ;)

r5TPsooner
9/2/2008, 09:37 AM
I beat ya both :D
Top what I said ???????? ;)

BOOBIES

JohnnyMack
9/2/2008, 09:45 AM
Ron's Chili Cheeseburgers.

And Spanish Fries.

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 09:51 AM
BOOBIES

well that is on top :mad:

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 09:51 AM

And Spanish Fries.

spanish flies are fer pervs you Perv !:eek:

BillyBall
9/2/2008, 10:05 AM
IPA's

JohnnyMack
9/2/2008, 10:18 AM
IPA's

http://bp1.blogger.com/_3yVeuj47waE/RsjK7be6_YI/AAAAAAAAAAM/OwFOmKIjXdU/s320/IPA+beer+001.jpg

BudSooner
9/2/2008, 10:18 AM

And Spanish Fries.
Oh yeah, something we can agree on, have you tried the sausage burger? It's greasy goodness.

JohnnyMack
9/2/2008, 10:22 AM
Oh yeah, something we can agree on, have you tried the sausage burger? It's greasy goodness.

Hells yeah! If you really want to **** it up, get a sausage chili-cheeseburger, an order of Spanish fries and have them pour chili over said fries.

Take a defibrillator and some adult diapers with you.

soonermix
9/2/2008, 10:24 AM
Adult Swim
shows like venture brothers, metalocolypse, robot chicken

those shows crack my *** up

OU4LIFE
9/2/2008, 10:43 AM
Golf.

Golf is a combination of a mental and a physical game. On the mental side, Golf is a game that poses problems that require a lot of creative problem solving, this leaves Johnny Mack out. On the physical side, Golf is a sport requiring good eye-hand coordination, technique and endurance, which eliminates Pat. Golf involves a lot of walking; unless you intend to ride on a golf cart every time. People have different reasons for Playing Golf. Some play golf for health reasons, some play golf for fun, others play golf in order to drink beer. Lots of it.

Here are some common factors that drive people to play golf:

* Golf is an intriguing and relaxing game. Many people play golf on the weekend to unwind from the stress of their weekday job. Golf combines a competitive game with exercise and a touch of the outdoors.
* A driving desire to be like Bruce, and be just awesome, and golf with Generals and stuff. F*CK YEAH!
* The Golf Course is a place for finding business partners and making business deals. A study made by the National Golf Foundation stated that more than ten percent of new Golfers get into the game for business reasons. The Golf Course is, for many people, a trade floor or a great way to meet new business contacts as they socialize with fellow golfers.
* Golf is also a good form of exercise since it requires a lot of walking - provided you don't ride the golf cart all the time. Walking through the golf course helps you release stress and clear your head.
* Playing golf challenges both mind and body. The golf hazards you encounter throughout the course require creative solutions and technical skills to perform the found solution.
* Golf can be played by anyone, almost. It is not a very strenuous and physical game. People(except Johnny Mack), young and old, can play golf because there is a very low risk for golf related injuries and accidents.

I've just enlightened you to some of the factors why people pursue golf. More than likely your motive in pursuing this wonderful sport is included in the list above. Whatever your reason may be, whether it is for health or for beer, enjoy every bit of this sport. Golf will never fail to offer you a pleasurable, challenging, and rewarding experience...or just **** you off.

End of merit.

r5TPsooner
9/2/2008, 10:44 AM
Beer. Has anyone mentioned it yet?

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 10:48 AM
Beer. Has anyone mentioned it yet?

No but some Idiot said something about Golf :rolleyes:
Now beer OVJ and the OVW will cure what ails ya

soonerscuba
9/2/2008, 10:48 AM
Breakfast at The Diner in Norman.

OU4LIFE
9/2/2008, 11:47 AM
Breakfast at The Diner in Norman.

is that in Cuba?

;)

Veritas
9/2/2008, 11:51 AM
The Holy Trinity of Islay scotches: Ardbeg, Laphroaig, and Lagavulin.

BigRedJed
9/2/2008, 11:53 AM
I concur on the golf tip. I've played golf for years. I think the only way I would have enjoyed it more is if I had made a hole-in-one somewhere along the way. Has anyone here ever done that?

BudSooner
9/2/2008, 12:00 PM
Hells yeah! If you really want to **** it up, get a sausage chili-cheeseburger, an order of Spanish fries and have them pour chili over said fries.

Take a defibrillator and some adult diapers with you.

Heh, diapers. I'm sure OV has a pretty good supply of them, maybe he should partake of the tasty goodness of Ron's sometime.:D

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 12:05 PM
I concur on the golf tip. I've played golf for years. I think the only way I would have enjoyed it more is if I had made a hole-in-one somewhere along the way. Has anyone here ever done that?

I read about a Blind dude doing it .
:D

BigRedJed
9/2/2008, 12:14 PM
Good point. It's not a very impressive feat for a sighted person, I guess.

royalfan5
9/2/2008, 12:16 PM
I'd also like to give mention to Pastrami. It's the best of the lunch meats.

Veritas
9/2/2008, 12:17 PM
Good point. It's not a very impressive feat for a sighted person, I guess.
Well, it's a feat for me as I have three legs. :D

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 12:27 PM
Well, it's a feat for me as I have three legs. :D

Now if you had 3 Boobs That would be Impresive

OU4LIFE
9/2/2008, 12:48 PM

*blink* *blink*

It was a beautiful, sunny summer afternoon, a little over one year ago....

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 12:51 PM
*blink* *blink*

Nevar heard that storey enlighten us ?:rolleyes:

IB4OU2
9/2/2008, 12:52 PM
*blink* *blink*

*nod* *nod*, *snore* *snore*...;)

OU4LIFE
9/2/2008, 12:53 PM
*nod* *nod*, *snore* *snore*...;)

just for that.

NO STORY FOR YOU!

Lott's Bandana
9/2/2008, 12:57 PM
In

ter

mit

tant