PDA

View Full Version : How typical of them:

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 08:38 PM
Anti-War activists turn violent! (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/01/anti-war-protest-at-gop-convention-turns-violent/)

I won't say what I think of them, because it might offend some of my liberal brethren on this board.

GottaHavePride
9/1/2008, 08:40 PM
Heh. I'd love to show up at the protest with a "WAR is the ****" t-shirt.

Curly Bill
9/1/2008, 08:43 PM
Heh. I'd love to show up at the protest with a "WAR is the ****" t-shirt.

Those peace lovers would beat you down so quick...

...:confused:

Widescreen
9/1/2008, 08:59 PM
I would love one of those people to get in my face. It would get ugly in a hurry.

Curly Bill
9/1/2008, 09:03 PM
I would love one of those people to get in my face. It would get ugly in a hurry.

Kickin that hippie-freak ***! That would be good times! :D

Sooner_Havok
9/1/2008, 09:09 PM
To secure peace, is to prepare for war.

Or something like that.

Czar Soonerov
9/1/2008, 09:34 PM
War, what is it good for?

Widescreen
9/1/2008, 09:59 PM
Knuckle Dancing!

OUWxGuesser
9/1/2008, 11:03 PM
Bunch o Hippies were crying like none other after the fascist police (their words) stormed several leaders' homes and arrested a few and confiscated various naughty items such as buckets o' **** and caltrops. And they wonder why there was no trouble getting warrants...

As long as some of those idiots do destructive things, the cops will have reason to engage in some freedom reduction practices ;). Say all you want... I may fall slightly on the liberal side of the spectrum, but I got no time for these bunch o *******.

olevetonahill
9/1/2008, 11:11 PM
I want Peace Now mother****ers . If we dont Have peace Right Now Im gonna cap some ***.:D

soonerscuba
9/2/2008, 12:59 AM
Anti-War activists turn violent! (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/01/anti-war-protest-at-gop-convention-turns-violent/)

I won't say what I think of them, because it might offend some of my liberal brethren on this board.
Do you really think backward, suburban, rioting anarchists are anything like most of the liberals on this board?

I don't think there are a whole lot of people (if any) on this board that sport a Che shirt and call for collective society. There are plenty that have a bizarre caricature of Democrats because frankly, A LOT of Oklahomans are a political mirror of the freaks in Berkeley.

I would consider myself pretty liberal, although I support 2nd amendment and don't support increased capital gains tax. However, I believe that government can be an effective tool to taking care of infrastructure and economical needs, I also believe that government can make calculated moves to benefit investors in particular markets. That doesn't make me a communist, that makes me subscribe to a particular view of government's function in relation to American interests that very well may be different than yours.

Say what you want about the protesters, because I don't agree or have sympathy for them, I believe in the RNC because I believe in the DNC, and the conventions have morphed into an opportunity for future president's to address a large audience which can only be good for our democracy. Frankly, it's a lazy comparison, I don't look at people with tape on their mouth and a placard in front of Planned Parenthood and think "those people are exactly like all the conservatives on the SO".

SoonerStormchaser
9/2/2008, 04:52 AM
You're putting words in my mouth there, scuba.

I don't want to post what I think because it could be misconstrued by the libz and then we'd all get into a huge pissing contest. I for one am sick of that!

85Sooner
9/2/2008, 06:58 AM
Just shoot em.

olevetonahill
9/2/2008, 07:01 AM
Just shoot em.

Here here . I agree.
;)