PDA

View Full Version : #*&#@*&%ING HarryCane!

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 12:07 PM
So now it's a midnight showtime for me tonight...all hail the 24 hour sorties!

And there's two more storms brewing in the Atlantic headed towards the US...guess what I'll be doing for the next two weeks?

Oh well...better'n two weeks in Rome, NY like I was originally slated for!

Mixer!
9/1/2008, 12:12 PM
Do you prefer brie or camembert?

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 12:16 PM
Nothing beats a good limburger (or however you spell it).

Mixer!
9/1/2008, 12:23 PM
Heh, good choice. You do realize you're not the only one being inconvenienced here, right? ;)

Okla-homey
9/1/2008, 12:25 PM
and no one is shootin' at you Slick. And when you land, you'll go home to mama and an air-conditioned hooch with beer in the fridge, not a temper tent that smells like ball sweat and a$$. And you may even get a HSM out of it. So please, STFU.

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/3016/afmedalhumanitarianservwx1.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 01:29 PM
Bah...I really don't mind. I just haven't bitched like this in awhile....

In other news...check this out:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo/two_atl.gif

I'm gonna be a busy moFo for the next few weeks!

Widescreen
9/1/2008, 01:32 PM
and no one is shootin' at you Slick. And when you land, you'll go home to mama and an air-conditioned hooch with beer in the fridge, not a temper tent that smells like ball sweat and a$$. And you may even get a HSM out of it. So please, STFU.[/IMG]

So no one's allowed to complain about anything if they're not being shot at? Interesting.

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 01:36 PM
Relax, Widescreen...

Like I said: I REALLY DON'T MIND...THIS IS MY ****ING JOB!!! Not too many people honestly get to do what they love for a living...I'm one of the fortunate few!

Besides, with all the bitching and whining going on in the politics threads, I figured I needed to call dibs on my share of the bitching ;)

OUHOMER
9/1/2008, 01:38 PM
thats a hell of a weather map. you will be busy for a while

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 01:38 PM
Well, September 1st through October 15th is the most active part of the season.

OUHOMER
9/1/2008, 01:43 PM
Now if you could just figure out how to get gustav to turn a little sooner. I am flying out of OKC next saturday to DFW than out of DFW. Do not want any weather delays from either point.

Curly Bill
9/1/2008, 01:43 PM
That global warming stuff is a beyotch! ;)

Okla-homey
9/1/2008, 02:06 PM
So no one's allowed to complain about anything if they're not being shot at? Interesting.

No, of course not. But whining in the context of military service about being ordered to perform a mission inside the US verboten. And besides, he need the hours and experience.

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 04:00 PM
No, of course not. But whining in the context of military service about being ordered to perform a mission inside the US verboten. And besides, he need the hours and experience.

Damn right I need hours and experience...how else am I gonna get my first star by 32?;) :P

StoopTroup
9/1/2008, 04:08 PM
I'm more guilty of being sarcastic than beyatching or whining. :D

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2008, 06:04 PM
I noticed that on Saturday...