PDA

View Full Version : You people who missed the tailgate...

Okla-homey
8/31/2008, 12:51 PM
should be pleased to learn the new format was excellent and enjoyed by all. The RV is gone, but the arrangement is more convivial, the new flat screen was extry nice and two, count 'em TWO crappers for your eliminative convenience.

I for one, pronounce WIN!

Thanks to those who do all the hard work behind the scenes to make it all happen. Especially Mrs. Dean.

Flagstaffsooner
8/31/2008, 12:59 PM
TWO crappers I understand Dean and Olevet hogged them passing a Mason jar back and forth.:D

r5TPsooner
8/31/2008, 02:29 PM
I understand Dean and Olevet hogged them passing a Mason jar back and forth.:D

I heard that they hogged the OVJ as well.:D

olevetonahill
8/31/2008, 02:31 PM

I didnt Take a drink. I brought it fer the Fans LOL
after about 20 minutes there wasnt Much left in that 1st Jug :cool:

tommieharris91
8/31/2008, 02:31 PM

They did.

OU-HSV
8/31/2008, 02:41 PM
Yep, nice setup indeed. Nice to meet a couple of you while we stopped by.
And I mentioned in that other thread, the hotlinks/bratwursts were awesome

King Crimson
8/31/2008, 02:53 PM
sounds like a good time as usual. hot links, i don't even think you can buy hot links in Colorado.

tommieharris91
8/31/2008, 03:43 PM
Those were definitely not bratwursts. They were tasty though.

StoopTroup
8/31/2008, 06:30 PM
My wife handed me her plate and it had a half eaten sausage on it.

She told me she was done.

I told her there is no way I'm gonna let one of those go to waste so I had to finish it.

Teh DeanWifey is teh awesome!

Thanks L!

olevetonahill
8/31/2008, 06:52 PM
Good Food , Good Booze(;) ) good peeps around, good Game, well the 1st 1/2 anyway. Great storm :eek:
Yup Thanks Dean and Mrs Dean . Yall done good .

Tulsa_Fireman
8/31/2008, 07:25 PM
Fantastic job all the way around.

And thanks for your trouble!

On a side note, I know the OVJ gets some fingers leveled at it like it's death in a bottle, but I gotta hand it to ya, Vet. That stuff was the slickest, smoothest home still I have ever had. Ever. Very nice.

Czar Soonerov
8/31/2008, 07:33 PM
Re: You people who missed the tailgate...

What do you mean by "you people?" :pop:

StoopTroup
8/31/2008, 08:21 PM
Fantastic job all the way around.

And thanks for your trouble!

On a side note, I know the OVJ gets some fingers leveled at it like it's death in a bottle, but I gotta hand it to ya, Vet. That stuff was the slickest, smoothest home still I have ever had. Ever. Very nice.

Same here.

Even my Wife took one from the bottle.

I'm not gonna say who broke out the cups but I liked the idea of passing the bottle round. :D

frankensooner
8/31/2008, 08:34 PM
It was smooove, well, the first 12 oz's anyway. ;)

jr4ou
9/1/2008, 12:24 AM
good stuuufff vet...thanks dean and mrs. dean

stoops the eternal pimp
9/3/2008, 10:41 AM
Hate that I missed it but I plan on participating in da next one

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 10:49 AM
Hate that I missed it but I plan on participating in da next one

I wont be there , But Dean has a few Jugs of the OVJ tp pass around ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
9/3/2008, 10:52 AM
I haven't had a drink in a long time, but if there is still some, I promise I will partake of a sip

soonerbrat
9/3/2008, 10:54 AM
Yep, nice setup indeed. Nice to meet a couple of you while we stopped by.
And I mentioned in that other thread, the hotlinks/bratwursts were awesome

mmm brats.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 10:56 AM
mmm brats.

I heard she,er I mean THEY taste good.:hot:

soonerbrat
9/3/2008, 10:57 AM
i didn't stay long enough to enjoy any brats this time..had too many places to go

stoops the eternal pimp
9/3/2008, 10:57 AM
boom chicka wow wow

colleyvillesooner
9/3/2008, 11:19 AM
What do you mean by "you people?" :pop:

What do you mean "you people" :pop:

Okla-homey
9/3/2008, 12:27 PM
i didn't stay long enough to enjoy any brats this time..had too many places to go
But she was sportin' new kicks and they was fly.

picasso
9/3/2008, 12:29 PM
I understand Dean and Olevet hogged them passing a Mason jar back and forth.:D

has Doleo recovered yet? you ok man??????:D

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 12:32 PM

I hope he has. He kept coming up to me saying He hated me. Like I forced him to drink :D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/3/2008, 12:33 PM
When are you going back to the 'gate Vet?

soonerbrat
9/3/2008, 12:49 PM
But she was sportin' new kicks and they was fly.

same brand..but custom - i designed them myself. and they were free! I ordered them from converse.com. they have a feature where you can have your name put on the side of them, and they forgot to do that. I never complained but a couple months after I got them, someone from customer service called to make sure I got my shoes and see if everything was OK..i told her that my name was left off, and no questions asked or anything she said "OK, we can remake them or refund your money" I took the refund :D

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 12:52 PM
When are you going back to the 'gate Vet?

No clue Bro gonna have to get some new choos to walk in . Those I wore Killed me, even with the Jellin thingies.:mad:

C&CDean
9/3/2008, 01:03 PM

Doleo reminds me of the guy who went to the Christmas party, drank a half-keg of beer, had a couple bites of crab dip, and when he's puking for the next two days he's going "galdamn crab dip...."

That dyslexic mother****er drank at least a 12 pack of 6-point Pacifico, some Bud Lites, some 6-point Corona, and some Wiser's whiskey with me. Then, he takes a sip off the OVJ, and turns white as a sheet. The rest of the day it was "galdamn OVJ." Like 500 fluid ounces of beer had nothing to do with it...

Thanks for the kudos y'all. We enjoy it, and this week's tailgate should be better than last. Personally, I like the 2:30 games best. You can tailgate for a short while before, then tailgate to your heart's content after.

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2008, 02:49 PM
Deano,
You gots any requests of the missus and I for this weekend's TG?

kbsooner21
9/3/2008, 03:35 PM
Doleo reminds me of the guy who went to the Christmas party, drank a half-keg of beer, had a couple bites of crab dip, and when he's puking for the next two days he's going "galdamn crab dip...."

That dyslexic mother****er drank at least a 12 pack of 6-point Pacifico, some Bud Lites, some 6-point Corona, and some Wiser's whiskey with me. Then, he takes a sip off the OVJ, and turns white as a sheet. The rest of the day it was "galdamn OVJ." Like 500 fluid ounces of beer had nothing to do with it...

Thanks for the kudos y'all. We enjoy it, and this week's tailgate should be better than last. Personally, I like the 2:30 games best. You can tailgate for a short while before, then tailgate to your heart's content after.

LMFAO!!! Good stuff :D

Okla-homey
9/3/2008, 04:16 PM
featuring Mrs. Homey's homemade classic Souse Cackalackey-style black-eyed peas, the recipe for which has been handed down for generations in her family tree (which has an alarming lack of branches).

Hmmmm. That reminds me. We'll need cornbread.

Who's up for bringing cornbread? And none of that sugared stuff that tastes like corn "cake." Straight-up cornbread baked in an iron skillet, like the good Lord intended.

soonerbrat
9/3/2008, 04:23 PM
i like sweet cornbread.

olevetonahill
9/3/2008, 04:25 PM
i like sweet corncake.

Fixed fer ya ;)

proud gonzo
9/3/2008, 04:26 PM
i might bake something for saturday. Probably not pie, though. :P

soonerbrat
9/3/2008, 04:30 PM
i will probably stop by for a few minutes but not stay....gotta go by the halliburton tent which I just found out is right across the street!

C&CDean
9/3/2008, 04:31 PM
i might bake something for saturday. Probably not pie, though. :P

Will you be bringing it in person or sending it with "your people?"

proud gonzo
9/3/2008, 04:39 PM
Will you be bringing it in person or sending it with "your people?" Hehe--I'll be there in person.

picasso
9/3/2008, 05:17 PM

hahaha, I thought perhaps it was something like that. nothing wrong with Pacifico.

StoopTroup
9/3/2008, 05:20 PM
Pimps shouldn't drink juice.

Okla-homey
9/3/2008, 05:43 PM
i will probably stop by for a few minutes but not stay....gotta go by the halliburton tent which I just found out is right across the street!

be careful, they may suck out your brain and fill it with GOP nougat.;)

soonerboomer93
9/3/2008, 05:55 PM
Hehe--I'll be there in person.

sure, don't show up on the days i'm there

OU-HSV
9/3/2008, 08:20 PM

No joke, saw you one minute and the next you were gone