PDA

View Full Version : Houston AT&T U-Verse PPV - YES!

NASASooner
8/30/2008, 11:13 AM
If you're in the Houston area my AT&T U-Verse cable says the PPV is on channel 104 tonight.

jrsooner
8/30/2008, 12:26 PM
Comcast has it on channel 596 tonight in houston.

StormySooner-IN
8/30/2008, 12:53 PM
Just found its the same channel here in Indy! Thanks.

--------------

Now, I need some advice. If you were a 16 year-old kid with a new partime job making $7...but you wanted to save your money...for possibly more important thing (a la ordering OU-Texas...or buying stuff at the TCU game you might be going too.) But you've been in a down mood lately and need something to cheer you up.

Bleh....should I spend $30 on the game that I'll miss at least the first half hour of....or listen to Bob Barry on KKGM?? ;)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/30/2008, 01:18 PM
I am going to the Fox Sports Grill and watching it there with the OU Club of Houston. May be a good alternate. Eitehr $30 for PPV or get food and drinks with that $30 and watch the game for free with other Sooner fans!

Rogue
8/30/2008, 01:39 PM
No such luck on Comcast out here. :mad:

jrsooner
8/30/2008, 02:04 PM
I am going to the Fox Sports Grill and watching it there with the OU Club of Houston. May be a good alternate. Eitehr $30 for PPV or get food and drinks with that $30 and watch the game for free with other Sooner fans!We thought about that, but then we would be taking 2 adults and 3 kids! $30 is far cheaper! We've been to a few of the OU watch parties down here.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
8/30/2008, 02:45 PM
We thought about that, but then we would be taking 2 adults and 3 kids! $30 is far cheaper! We've been to a few of the OU watch parties down here.

Ah, that would add up. That is cool. They are fun. I love the people shopping and walking by give us what the heck looks when they walk by! haha!

Paperclip
8/30/2008, 03:20 PM
Just found its the same channel here in Indy! Thanks.

--------------

Now, I need some advice. If you were a 16 year-old kid with a new partime job making $7...but you wanted to save your money...for possibly more important thing (a la ordering OU-Texas...or buying stuff at the TCU game you might be going too.) But you've been in a down mood lately and need something to cheer you up.

Bleh....should I spend $30 on the game that I'll miss at least the first half hour of....or listen to Bob Barry on KKGM?? ;)

You'll miss more than that listening to Bob Barry. :)
Save your money. You'll find that it's better spent later.

LosAngelesSooner
8/30/2008, 03:46 PM
DUDE! You just saved my FRICKIN' LIFE!!!!

They have it on the same channel with U-Verse out here in LA!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!