8/29/2008, 08:24 AM
You mean awful??? then yeah.

Pieces Hit
8/29/2008, 08:25 AM
13 points is nothing to sneeze at.

Grrrrowl!

CincySooner
8/29/2008, 08:36 AM
I tell you what, I was impressed with some of the things Griffen did. If they can get some offensive linemen, they'll make it to a bowl game in the next couple of years.

Pieces Hit
8/29/2008, 08:41 AM
Pardon me boys.....

Is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/64/44764-461.gif

Mac94
8/29/2008, 08:55 AM
New coach ... same old bad news bears. Their freshamn QB showed some flashes, but they might get the kid killed before the end of the year. Kirby Freeman was flat bad, bit suprised that Matt Symanski didn't get any field time. Wonder if Briles is having "buyers remorse" yet.

Pieces Hit
8/29/2008, 09:02 AM
What a great way to start the season.

I'm gonna PPV all their games from now on.

Blitzkrieg
8/29/2008, 10:46 AM
Show paws!

mizzOUstu702
8/29/2008, 11:10 AM
New coach ... same old bad news bears. Their freshamn QB showed some flashes, but they might get the kid killed before the end of the year. Kirby Freeman was flat bad, bit suprised that Matt Symanski didn't get any field time. Wonder if Briles is having "buyers remorse" yet.

Maybe Matt didn't play because his name's Blake? :pop:

And yeah, I was surprised too. Robert Griffin looked really good for a true freshman, too. Suck it Clausen.

Mac94
8/29/2008, 11:37 AM
Maybe Matt didn't play because his name's Blake

D'OH ... my bad ... Matt Symanski was a kicker form A&M that transfered this past offseason.

Still Symanski is a former starter that had some success for the Bears in the past. From starter to third string ... that's rough. But, the freshamn kid did show some flashes.

mizzOUstu702
8/29/2008, 01:10 PM
Haha, it's all good dude; yeah I forgot about that kid at A&M actually.

And yeah, I thought Griffin looked good in the time he played. If that's what he could do with just a spring under his belt, think what he can do in a year or so. If they could get him some help, maybe they won't be as much of a football embarrassment for the Big 12.

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2008, 01:39 PM
I tell you what, I was impressed with some of the things Griffen did. If they can get some offensive linemen, they'll make it to a bowl game in the next couple of years.

We need receivers who know how to catch a ball that is perfectly placed right into their hands, and we need to learn some basic ball discipline.

Griffin was great though considering he's a true freshman and was in HS just a few months ago. The guy has a lot of potential.

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2008, 01:40 PM

Blake Szymanski. He didn't get playtime because he sucks. A lot.

Mac94
8/29/2008, 02:13 PM
Well, maybe. I've seen him play well, and terrible. I've never seen Kirby Freeman play well. Just suprises me that Freeman would be ahead of Szymanski.

Now, though, it really doesn;y matter. The freshman kid should be the unquestioned starter from here on out. There'll be growing pains, but the kids got talent.