PDA

View Full Version : Tell it like it is, Obama

Chuck Bao
8/29/2008, 01:48 AM
I want you all to listen to Obama.

Because this guy is telling it straight.

It isn't about him. It is about you.

It is about DEMOCRACY! and the right of all of us, the US.

olevetonahill
8/29/2008, 02:10 AM
you go gurl :P

Chuck Bao
8/29/2008, 02:12 AM
I am so proud to be an American today. Take that, you Europeans. You want to be an American today? Yeah.

That speech will be heard around the world.

It will give hope to people around the world.

I love the fact that a potential US leader gives hope to the world.

Chuck Bao
8/29/2008, 02:16 AM
you go gurl :P

I went. I went so far that I wet my pants. And, yeah, I cried. I didn't know I could still cry.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 05:30 AM
*Yawn*

Keep drinkin' the Kool Aid. He turned into a typical politician promising the moon & creating class envy among the have nots--a typical Democrat strategy.

He's telling us "regular" folks he's among us but he still made $4 million dollars last year. He's never held a real job, was (is) a member of a hate church, has shady real estate dealings, and is ***** whipped.

Sorry, I ain't buyin' it.

Okla-homey
8/29/2008, 05:38 AM
I want you all to listen to Obama.

Because this guy is telling it straight.

It isn't about him. It is about you.

It is about DEMOCRACY! and the right of all of us, the US.

No thanks. I remember Jimmy. Same deal. Just fast forward 30 years.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 05:43 AM
...But Homey, he's a great orator.

Okla-homey
8/29/2008, 05:46 AM

so are any number of TV preachers...but you can't trust 'em.

Sooner in Tampa
8/29/2008, 05:49 AM

and so is Slick Willy...

swardboy
8/29/2008, 06:01 AM
Just another Saul Alinsky disciple trying to convince everyone that America is the worst thing going...and it must be "changed". Radicalism from the inside.

LesNessman
8/29/2008, 06:03 AM
http://www.lucianne.com/routine/images/08-29-08.jpg

MrJimBeam
8/29/2008, 06:04 AM
It was a great night for U.S. Americans.....and The Iraq.

Everybody should have a map in their house.

Jerk
8/29/2008, 06:28 AM
I went. I went so far that I wet my pants. And, yeah, I cried. I didn't know I could still cry.

Did you get a tingling feeling running up your leg, too?

Chris Mathews says he does.

Jerk
8/29/2008, 06:57 AM
Guys, I'm really starting to become concerned. I got to thinking about this, and it occurred to me that we could have a rash of suicides this November if McCain wins. I hope the mental health professionals are aware of this and have planned accordingly.

OU4LIFE
8/29/2008, 07:50 AM
I'm admittedly simple when it comes to politics. All the Dem's like to lay the war at Bush's feet and say it's Bush's war, last time I checked, the only one that can approve war is congress. And the only one that can fund war, is congress. So who's really to blame here?

I also know that gas was $2.37 a gallon the day the Dem's took over promising to lower the price. All we hear is Nancy Pelosi saying she won't drill here because she's going to "Save the Planet". Gas is now at $3.49 a gallon..and not getting cheaper.

I really don't like either choice here, but if the Dem's are going with the mantra that McCain will just be 4 more years of Bush, then it's not a stretch to say Obama will just be 4 more years of Jimmah Peanut.

Youngsooner
8/29/2008, 08:04 AM
For one thing.. if the democrats don't win the election, they might as well just pack up and leave because its pretty much a given for this election. But watching Obamas speach last night, i couldn't help but think alot of his ideas sound much like communism

85Sooner
8/29/2008, 08:23 AM
For one thing.. if the democrats don't win the election, they might as well just pack up and leave because its pretty much a given for this election. But watching Obamas speach last night, i couldn't help but think alot of his ideas sound much like communism

Thats because his core beliefs are marxist.

Okla-homey
8/29/2008, 08:29 AM
Thats because his core beliefs are marxist.

and his brother lives in a hut. And he's a muslim. (the brother, not BHO);)

Ike
8/29/2008, 08:39 AM
Ya know...I didn't listen to Obamas speech (following through on my promise to watch zero of the coronati--er conventions)

But I did see a picture of a bunch of people holding up pictures of him that eerily reminded me of pictures of Mao....

Taxman71
8/29/2008, 08:54 AM
I didn't watch either. Did Obama actually setout his plans in detail or is it just change, more change and a whole bunch of change?

Jimminy Crimson
8/29/2008, 09:07 AM
I didn't watch either. Did Obama actually setout his plans in detail or is it just change, more change and a whole bunch of change?

Change we must change to the change we hold dear!

Partial Qualifier
8/29/2008, 09:13 AM
I watched some of it, and I was dumbstruck by two things: the emotional responses from people in the crowd (sheesh people this is politics, get a ****ing grip on yourself) and what seems to be, from what little I've paid attention to, is the main theme of their campaign: "VOTE FOR US....BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!!"

Umm yeah, I'm gonna need a little more than that. And if I *was* desperately seeking a president who can change my life and make me feel whole again, I'd be feeling pretty empty right now. Now I see what all the "empty suit" comments were about. I'm sorry but I have to question the mental health of anyone who's welling up with joy during or after that deal last night. The Republican shindig will probably be more of the same.

Call me crazy but I want to hear a candidate talk about specifics and show me the specific reasons why he should be leading the nation. Don't insult me with rah-rah speeches and appeals to emotion.

I hate politics.

Taxman71
8/29/2008, 09:28 AM
.......and what seems to be, from what little I've paid attention to, is the main theme of their campaign: "VOTE FOR US....BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM!!"

So, they stole their theme from OSU?

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 09:38 AM
http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/obamamao.jpg

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 09:41 AM
This is some awesome double talk. He doesn't have to flip flop because he's playing both sides of the fence.

We may not agree on abortion, but surely we can agree on reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies in this country. The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland, but don't tell me we can't uphold the Second Amendment while keeping AK-47s out of the hands of criminals. I know there are differences on same-sex marriage, but surely we can agree that our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters deserve to visit the person they love in the hospital and to live lives free of discrimination. Passions fly on immigration, but I don't know anyone who benefits when a mother is separated from her infant child or an employer undercuts American wages by hiring illegal workers. This too is part of America's promise - the promise of a democracy where we can find the strength and grace to bridge divides and unite in common effort.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 09:50 AM
And just as we keep our promise to the next generation here at home, so must we keep America's promise abroad. If John McCain wants to have a debate about who has the temperament, and judgment, to serve as the next Commander-in-Chief, that's a debate I'm ready to have.

I guess issues & policy are a totally different matters.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 09:51 AM
The transcript. (http://www.demconvention.com/barack-obama/)

soonerscuba
8/29/2008, 09:54 AM
I'm admittedly simple when it comes to politics. All the Dem's like to lay the war at Bush's feet and say it's Bush's war, last time I checked, the only one that can approve war is congress. And the only one that can fund war, is congress. So who's really to blame here?
Um, Iraq isn't technically a war, only Congress can declare war, Bush never asked for a declaration because it makes the POW situation different. He does ask for appropriations for the military in the region, it's a subtle but meaningful difference.

I also know that gas was $2.37 a gallon the day the Dem's took over promising to lower the price. All we hear is Nancy Pelosi saying she won't drill here because she's going to "Save the Planet". Gas is now at $3.49 a gallon..and not getting cheaper.
This is a combo of things that go well beyond the president and congress, but I will admit that the Dems have a painful in the short term but beneficial in the long term plan, the Republicans solely want more oil. Personally, I blame OPEC.

I really don't like either choice here, but if the Dem's are going with the mantra that McCain will just be 4 more years of Bush, then it's not a stretch to say Obama will just be 4 more years of Jimmah Peanut.
As a Democrat, if the nation decides to frame this election around a man who served one term 30 years ago, I would be tickled pink.

I would go after Obama as inexperienced, the elitist nod doesn't hold against McCain (because of the being worth more than $100m thing). But frankly, I think the Republicans are in trouble, there might not be a whole lot you can do to stop Obama. I would hope they get in gear for midterms though, I don't like all of the power vested in one party, things get ugly.

achiro
8/29/2008, 09:55 AM
Ya know...I didn't listen to Obamas speech (following through on my promise to watch zero of the coronati--er conventions)

But I did see a picture of a bunch of people holding up pictures of him that eerily reminded me of pictures of Mao....

http://www.alexmaurer.de/custom/MaoTseTungZedong.JPGhttp://beiderbecke.typepad.com/tba/images/2008/02/28/obama_hope.jpg

achiro
8/29/2008, 09:57 AM
I personally always thought of this one when I saw the "hope" picture:
http://celebritydeath.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/che-guevara.jpg

picasso
8/29/2008, 09:57 AM
it was just a show. same as the GOP convention will be.

I couldn't get over the folks in the crowd hanging on his every word. please people please.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 10:04 AM
C'mon, fellas.

I worked my *** off on that Maobama picture.

Fire up your photoshop! Create communist propaganda for greatness of Chairman Maobama!

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2008, 10:17 AM
Not that it matters in the argument(s) but that is a work by Shepard Fairey.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 10:18 AM
Fairey.

heh heh heh

Taxman71
8/29/2008, 10:25 AM
Okay, I read the transcript. In a nutshell, here is what Obama said:

Vote for Pedro Obama and all your wildest dreams will come true.

OU4LIFE
8/29/2008, 10:28 AM
But frankly, I think the Republicans are in trouble, there might not be a whole lot you can do to stop Obama. I would hope they get in gear for midterms though, I don't like all of the power vested in one party, things get ugly.

I think McCains pick for VP was a great move here.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 10:30 AM
BOOBIES

yermom
8/29/2008, 10:37 AM
We may not agree on abortion, but surely we can agree on reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies in this country. The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland, but don't tell me we can't uphold the Second Amendment while keeping AK-47s out of the hands of criminals. I know there are differences on same-sex marriage, but surely we can agree that our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters deserve to visit the person they love in the hospital and to live lives free of discrimination. Passions fly on immigration, but I don't know anyone who benefits when a mother is separated from her infant child or an employer undercuts American wages by hiring illegal workers. This too is part of America's promise - the promise of a democracy where we can find the strength and grace to bridge divides and unite in common effort.

This is some awesome double talk. He doesn't have to flip flop because he's playing both sides of the fence.

i don't really see that as doubletalk. i mean it sounds fairly reasonable to me. it seems like you are reading it differently since you already hate him for whatever reason

for example, W doesn't like abortion, but he also doesn't want sex ed in school :confused:

we can either bitch about ideal solutions or we can come somewhere in the middle where reality is on these kinds of problems

OU4LIFE
8/29/2008, 10:39 AM
BOOBIES

in

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 10:40 AM
I know there are differences on same-sex marriage, but surely we can agree that our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters deserve to visit the person they love in the hospital and to live lives free of discrimination.

No. We can't.

Jimminy Crimson
8/29/2008, 10:40 AM
Not that it matters in the argument(s) but that is a work by Shepard Fairey.

Fairey is a fairy. And he steals artwork.

http://www.art-for-a-change.com/Obey/index.htm

BlondeSoonerGirl
8/29/2008, 10:47 AM
Fairey is a propaganda artist - political/celebrity/pop image manipulation is what he does. It's his thing.

And oh lawd, Mark Vallen has issues.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 10:55 AM
we can either bitch about ideal solutions or we can come somewhere in the middle where reality is on these kinds of problems

"In the middle" doesn't sound anything like what Obama speaks of. Sorry...It worked for the Dems...

ANYONE BUT OBAMA!

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 11:01 AM
The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland, but don't tell me we can't uphold the Second Amendment while keeping AK-47s out of the hands of criminals.

I am a law abiding citizen. Why should I have to compromise MY rights for criminals? Harsher pentalies for gun & gang related crimes I say. This guy's on the record for gun bans & wants to repeal the second amendment.

If my opinion comes across as hate that's wrong. I'm afraid Obama wants to reform America into the Progressive Movement from the early 1900's--and that's scary.

soonerscuba
8/29/2008, 11:04 AM
I think McCains pick for VP was a great move here.
Oh, I think it's a good move, he needs a fresh face, and he got one.

But, I do have to wonder, wouldn't Palin be better suited to making us a delicious pie?

<ducks>

OU4LIFE
8/29/2008, 11:07 AM
no, pie is PG's area...

she can have sandwich making.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 11:12 AM
http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/maobamaposter.jpg

tbl
8/29/2008, 11:19 AM
So do you Obama supporters REALLY eat up that crap he was spewing last night. I was watching it with my wife and pausing it after almost every sentence to provide an easy counter argument. It was so full of holes I couldn't believe people actually bought into it.

Knocking McCain for being in the senate all this time and nothing happening. How long has Biden been in the senate, dumb dumb?

Making so many promises that you'd think the guy has a doctorate in agriculture, chemical engineering, physics, medicine, etc. He offered all kinds of things he was going to do, but didn't say how exactly it would get done. Cut dependence on oil from the middle east in 10 years? How? By renewable fuels such as ethanol? Ha!

Unbelievable...

yermom
8/29/2008, 11:21 AM
I am a law abiding citizen. Why should I have to compromise MY rights for criminals? Harsher pentalies for gun & gang related crimes I say. This guy's on the record for gun bans & wants to repeal the second amendment.

If my opinion comes across as hate that's wrong. I'm afraid Obama wants to reform America into the Progressive Movement from the early 1900's--and that's scary.

if he isn't being truthful about what he is saying, that is one thing, but the statements above alone seem to be pretty reasonable

i'm not really too happy with the idea that Johnny Gangbanger can just walk into a gun show and buy an AK, but i don't see why Johnny Dickwheel shouldn't have one (convicted felon, vs home defender)

i'm not too comfortable with registrations, but background checks seem like they aren't THAT bad of an idea. i don't know how much i trust the govt. with that info, maybe not now, but in the future who knows who is going to be in control.

there has to be some middle ground, but i can see why people can be apprehensive given the way things have gone in other places

yermom
8/29/2008, 11:24 AM
No. We can't.

yeah. we should round them up and put them on an island.

Widescreen
8/29/2008, 11:27 AM
Obama is all about slick delivery and empty rhetoric. If he wins, he's going to go to Washington on day 1 and go "what now"? Pretty talk isn't going to accomplish anything much like his abbreviated political career.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 11:34 AM

Hyperbole much?

Sooner_Bob
8/29/2008, 11:35 AM

Temptation Island?

yermom
8/29/2008, 11:36 AM
Hyperbole much?

so you disagree that they should be able to visit partners in the hospital or live without discrimination?

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 11:36 AM
Buttsecks Archipelago.

yermom
8/29/2008, 11:37 AM
well, i guess teh lesbos already have an island :D

The Maestro
8/29/2008, 11:52 AM
it was just a show. same as the GOP convention will be.

I couldn't get over the folks in the crowd hanging on his every word. please people please.

Yep...this speech sounded like every other acceptance speech I have ever seen. I like these paraphrased nuggets...

"I will help the elderly get their social security checks!" Crowd roards

"I will recruit an Army of school teachers and get them a pay raise!" Crowd roars

"I will protect our borders and fight evil forces." Crowd roars

"I will make flowers bloom, children sing, skies blue and all the people of the world join hands and be happy!" Crowd roars and cries...

McCain will do the same damn thing with a Republican spin...it is all so watered down--I don't know why so many are naive to politics as a whole, on both sides.

I've seen some good Obama speeches and enjoyed his approach at the Saddleback forum...THIS was complete fluff.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 11:53 AM
so you disagree that they should be able to visit partners in the hospital or live without discrimination?

I disagree on multiple fronts.

I disagree with the flippant usage of 'gay and lesbian brothers and sisters'. I disagree that sexual preference (key word there) should be a protected class. I disagree with the growing trend of stomping about for definition of rights and class protection based solely on where you happen to enjoy sticking your penis or your tongue or your brand new Vibromatic 5000 with Extra Nubbies for His or Her Pleasure. I disagree with specialized hate crime legislation in its basic premise, but for this argument, application to those who engage in and practice homosexual acts.

HOWEVER...

I agree wholly with Lawrence v. Texas. I agree wholly that arbitrary restrictions in regards to visiting loved ones in a hospital setting are based in antiquity and should be relaxed. I also agree that this is not within the scope of a legislative body, but of the hospital itself. I agree wholly that there are those that enjoy acts of sodomy between consenting adults and that they should be able to enjoy said acts as they please within the constraints of existing public expectation and established domestic peace ordinances.

Basically meaning...

If I want to wear handcuffs, a black rubber mask, have someone crap on my face, or take a dong in my poopchute, I should be able to as long as A) I don't do it on a park bench, B) I'm in the privacy of my home or other acceptable establishment, C) I do so with another consenting adult, and D) I don't deny another's rights in doing so. Even if the argument is based on genetic predisposition, defining rights and protected status should NOT be based on where you stuff your dong.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 12:02 PM
But Fireman, women ARE a protected class. ;)

Echoes
8/29/2008, 01:07 PM
I can't believe Chuck is still in the green.

You got balls, sir. Posting stuff like this around here.

Echoes
8/29/2008, 01:12 PM
http://www.lucianne.com/routine/images/08-29-08.jpg

Also, is that collard greens in his hand? If so, people need to stop posting this racist *** picture around here. That's messed up. Have a bit of couth, people.

Echoes
8/29/2008, 01:16 PM

He is? Please point me to the link of Obama saying he wants to repeal the second amendment.

Vaevictis
8/29/2008, 01:18 PM
Also, is that collard greens in his hand? If so, people need to stop posting this racist *** picture around here. That's messed up. Have a bit of couth, people.

I think it's supposed to be Arugala. There was some artificial outrage or something because he commented that the price of arugala is getting higher.

Apparently arugala is elitist food or something.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 01:19 PM
Hell, you both had me beat.

I thought it was poke salad.

Echoes
8/29/2008, 01:20 PM
Kk, Thanks Vae. I had absolutely no clue. Arugala... I'll look that up. Never heard of it.. then again, I'm not to huge on exotic foods.

I'll take a bacon cheeseburger, please.

Vaevictis
8/29/2008, 01:22 PM
I can get arugala at the local Walmart here in OK sometimes. It can't be that exotic or elitist.

Echoes
8/29/2008, 01:25 PM
It supposedly says it's a little exotic.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/07/27/obamas-down-on-the-farm/

There at the bottom of the page. That is definetly something to start a big fuss about.

People are reaching so far.

tbl
8/29/2008, 01:46 PM
Even if it was collard greens that wouldn't be racist.

yermom
8/29/2008, 01:47 PM
It supposedly says it's a little exotic.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/07/27/obamas-down-on-the-farm/

There at the bottom of the page. That is definetly something to start a big fuss about.

People are reaching so far.

stupid Whole Foods :mad:

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 01:48 PM
I et me some collard greens.

I'm still a honky.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 02:54 PM
He is? Please point me to the link of Obama saying he wants to repeal the second amendment.

Oh, ya got me. The first step is to start banning guns restricting gun ownership:

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

Q: When you were in the state senate, you talked about licensing and registering gun owners. Would you do that as president?

A: I don't think that we can get that done...

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 02:58 PM

Lighten up Francis. You Obaaaaaaahma sheeple sure like to put that race card out quick.

SoonerBorn68
8/29/2008, 02:59 PM
I et me some collard greens.

I'm still a honky.

Honky.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 02:59 PM
The Maobama is BLACK!?

StoopTroup
8/29/2008, 03:48 PM
Does he have the guts to fight his monied interests who really just want the status quo and more government programs?
He's going to win in Nov so we'll see.
If he can get the rif raf in this country to get a job, pay taxes and stay married with their kids then he'll get my vote in 2012.

I hope so...

If he doesn't...he'll be a one term President like Bush should have been.

Widescreen
8/29/2008, 03:55 PM
The Maobama is BLACK!?
He's as white as he is black.

Whet
8/29/2008, 04:28 PM
When Barry loses the election, I suppose we will see an update to this website:

Sorry (http://www.sorryeverybody.com/)

StoopTroup
8/29/2008, 04:34 PM
When Barry loses the election, I suppose we will see an update to this website:

Sorry (http://www.sorryeverybody.com/)

Last entry was 2005...

Is that something GW was working on?

Tulsa_Fireman
8/29/2008, 05:08 PM
Go get me a taco.

*handwave*

Kels
8/29/2008, 05:23 PM
I've got some friends who are Obama organizers in Cleveland County. They think he hung the moon. I've listened to him a few times, and he does a good job communicating "soaring rhetoric" that gets the crowds going. I thought that up to this point, his campaign organization and fundraising has been masterful. He has committed himself to a few simple phrases that millions of people seem to connect with rather easily.

So, I was wondering when the other shoe would drop. I knew his background, and suspected him to be a classic liberal. However, with his emphasis on change, I thought there would be some genuine new ideas in his platform. After following the convention, it's obvious to me that his view of change is the standard left side of the Democratic party line. There isn't really anything new here. I guess I was curious to see if he really could convince the country that he wants something different than the normal left-wing/right-wing choice.. It appears that Obama's campaign would have you believe that there are two options: George Bush's conservatism or Obama's liberalism.

I don't have any reason to believe that he's anything less than a nice guy. However, the sprint to the general elections might now take a different course in my opinion. To me, McCain is truly much more of a maverick than Obama. As a conservative Evangelical, I don't particularly care for some of McCain's positions, but proportionally, he seems to break from his standard party line much more than Obama.

If America really wants a moderate president, McCain seems to be much closer to that profile than Obama. I wonder if the McCain camp can make an argument to the American people that he is much more likely to bring change to the country from his labeling difficulty (moderate or conservative?) than Obama.

I never was a fan of McCain, and personally would prefer a genuine conservative on the Republican ticket. However, I realize that those who hold my political views are perceived as rather gauche right now, so it might be a term or two before we can regain electoral momentum.

There's always Sooner football.

Jerk
8/29/2008, 05:45 PM

How about we go to his actual record? When he was a state senator in Illinois, there was a bill to protect homeowners from criminal liability if they shot an intruder in their own house in self-defense. You want to guess how Barry voted?

Chuck Bao
8/31/2008, 12:56 AM
When some of my friends see a beggar on the street, they see an organized gang that rotates handicapped people around the city each day in major walkways that we all have to pass. They think that any donation is going to the beggar mafia gang and they get really, really angry for anyone to put something in a particular beggar's cup. I can see their point. Maybe it is a racket. Maybe truly handicapped and homeless people get run off the street by this beggar mafia.

Who knows? I don't. I do know that there is little point about getting worked up about it. I do what I can and that's all. Worrying about whether I'm being taken advantage of is just going to give me a headache.

I'm probably more worried about the lose change in my pocket and it piles up in an ashtray until that one fills up. I get a glass jar to put spare change in and that fills up. I start trying to use up that change and count out every cent with each purchase and I still have spare change left at the end of the day and that gives me a headache.

This post is neither here nor there. I don't have a point. I have a headache.

Blue
8/31/2008, 02:29 AM
Meh. He just watched this flick 15 years ago.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5nu5GRDzog&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C5nu5GRDzog&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>