PDA

View Full Version : Bush's War??

bonkuba
8/28/2008, 12:23 PM
I was looking around last night and I found this......

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv (http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv)

It really makes ya think.....

Discuss.......:pop:

Condescending Sooner
8/28/2008, 05:00 PM
Why no replies from the obama nation?

StoopTroup
8/28/2008, 05:07 PM
Service Unavailable.

That really made me think.

Thanks! :D

BigRedJed
8/28/2008, 05:31 PM
Why no replies from the obama nation?
Just how many of his vocal supporters of his do you think post here? I can think of 2 or 3 off the top of my head, and maybe another 3 or 4 people off the top of my head who claim to be fence-sitters but will probably end up voting for him. I know another few here who definitely will, but who pretty much never post in political threads.

The McCain supporters on this board (I wouldn't call myself a "McCain supporter, though I will *gag* end up voting for him) probably outnumber the Obama supporters 5-1 on the board, but to listen to some of the comments from the anti-Obama crowd you'd think 90% of the people on this board were wearing "Change" stickers and chanting his name. It's a real headscratcher for me.

Basically, you're preaching to the choir. And the people here who plan to vote for the big O surely aren't going to have their minds changed at this point.

And for the record, in general terms I agree with the point that video is making.

BigRedJed
8/28/2008, 05:35 PM
Also for the record, my *gag* comment directed at McCain has nothing to to with him as a person; I just think he is a thoroughly unexciting candidate. Well, that and I never cared much for his flashes of temper and (at times) condescending attitude. I've felt that way about him for years.

Sooner_Havok
8/28/2008, 05:53 PM
Just how many of his vocal supporters of his do you think post here? I can think of 2 or 3 off the top of my head, and maybe another 3 or 4 people off the top of my head who claim to be fence-sitters but will probably end up voting for him. I know another few here who definitely will, but who pretty much never post in political threads.

The McCain supporters on this board (I wouldn't call myself a "McCain supporter, though I will *gag* end up voting for him) probably outnumber the Obama supporters 5-1 on the board, but to listen to some of the comments from the anti-Obama crowd you'd think 90% of the people on this board were wearing "Change" stickers and chanting his name. It's a real headscratcher for me.

Basically, you're preaching to the choir. And the people here who plan to vote for the big O surely aren't going to have their minds changed at this point.

And for the record, in general terms I agree with the point that video is making.

Which category do I fall in? :P

BigRedJed
8/28/2008, 05:54 PM
I said top of my head. I can't remember which camp you're in. Which probably means you're not an outrageous advocate of either.

Sooner_Havok
8/28/2008, 05:57 PM
I said top of my head. I can't remember which camp you're in. Which probably means you're not an outrageous advocate of either.

Awesome!

Go O'Ramer
Go McLoven

No, really go.:mad:

:D

OklahomaTuba
8/28/2008, 09:52 PM
Look up the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.

Signed into law by President Clinton.

And I agreed 100% with it, and still do.

JohnnyMack
8/28/2008, 10:27 PM
Did we see any footage from Obama on that clip? Did you bother to actually listen to what Biden said in that clip?

I'd guess, no.