PDA

View Full Version : OU's toughest games-TT and....Nebraska?!?!

stoopified
8/28/2008, 12:22 PM
WTF? That little jewel came courtesy of the INSIDE COLLEGE FOOTBALL Preview Show I just saw.Among the panelists were Trev Alberts(Nebraska),Brian Jones(Texas).

The Husker reference would have to be Trev's doing,I can't imagine ANYONE ELSE thinking that.Jones (of course )said don't forget THE GAME IN DALLAS.No offense to Bo Pellini but I don't see NU as a threat to OU this season.

I see KU,UT,TT,oSu as our toughest games and pretty much in that order.The only reason T.Boone State is on the list is that they are playing at home.I would rate the Huskers behind aTm and K-State on our slate this year.For that matter I would rank TCU,Cincy ahead of Prllini's boys at this point.

royalfan5
8/28/2008, 12:27 PM
Everybody is still working under the assumption that Bo Pelini is actually a wizard, and Osborne is a Warlock. Everyone knows that a Wizard and a Warlock can't go worse than 9-3.

SoonerLB
8/28/2008, 12:35 PM
Ya gotta figure if anyone could turn Nebraska around it is Pelini, and ya gotta figure he knows a little about what our offense will do from experience, so I don't look at Nebraska as a pushover any more. They have some talent, and now they have a coach. OU wins, but has to earn it is how I see that game going.
TT, well, we all know what they are capable of on a given day, but I think we give them loss this year. And the rest of 'em are goin' down too! ;)

OUmillenium
8/28/2008, 01:30 PM
Texas. They had some huge losses but Colt will be more solid this year. There offense was excellent in their bowl game. More creativity than OU has showed since 2000.

That is the game, don't let the goofy media trick you into thinking otherwise.