PDA

View Full Version : Student Section Rules According to Setem!(Some not so nice words)

setem
8/28/2008, 12:37 AM
I was going to post this as reply in the “I’M SO PUMPED” thread but I decided to make my own. It snow balled on me sorry!

Some rules to live by when sitting in the student section!

STEP FORWARD WHEN STANDING OR FOLLOW OTHERS AROUND YOU. IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO MOVE IN A NICE MANNER, MOVE!(THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR EVERYONE) CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! YELL OOOOOOOOO BEFORE EVERY KICK OFF! DONT SMOKE IN THE STUDENT SECTION! DRINK ALL YOU WANT, I DO!(DON’T GET **** *** DRUNK AND BE A BOTHER TO YOUR FRIENDS OR PEOPLE AROUND YOU A NICE BUZZ OR EVEN JUST A LITTLE DRUNK IS OK!) BE NICE TO THE LADIES! DONT ACT LIKE A FAGGOT! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! DONT SAY **** ABOUT THE SOONERS EVEN IF YOU ARE FROM THE STATE OR TOWN OF THE OPPOSING TEAM! DONT BE A DICK TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! DONT ACT LIKE AN *** WHEN A OU PLAYER IS HURT! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! YOU CAN SAY **** WHEN THE OTHER TEAM IS HURT BUT DONT BE STUPID! SAY SOMETHING CLASSY LIKE...GET EM A BODY BAG!!!! HAHAHAH! IF YOU HAVE TO PEE DONT PLAN ON DOING IT IN THE FIRST HALF! FEMALES DO NOT GET DOWN ON THE PLAYERS BECAUSE OF ONE BAD PLAY! LADIES DO NOT BOTHER MEN DURRING THE GAME WITH SILLY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME.(STUDY UP BEFORE HAND) MEN DO NOT BE MEAN TO THE LADIES IF THEY ASK YOU A SILLY QUESTION. CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! IF THE SCORE IS OUT OF HAND YOU CAN LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 3RD TO GO DRINK AND WATCH OTHER GAMES BUT YOU BETTER BE WITHIN EAR SHOT OF A TV OR RADIO! IF THE SOONERS ARE UP BY 21 OR LESS KEEP YOU *** IN THE STADIUM! SNEAK YOUR FRIENDS IN THE GAME WHO ARE NOT STUDENTS AT OU(ONLY IF THEY ARE A REAL FAN…TEST THEM). THEY MUST PAY FOR A STUDENT TICKET AND USE A VALID ID(even if it is not theirs). CHEER AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE AND BE NICE TO THE LADIES! DO NOT WAVE YOUR HANDS BACK AND FORTH WE ARE NOT A BUNCH OF AGGOTS!(THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME BASSOONER)

CHEER WHEN THE OPPOSING TEAM HAS THE BALL! IF IT IS 3rd DOWN AND THE PLACE IS QUIET THAT IS NOT GOOD. WE CAN BE PART OF THE GAME! KNOW WHEN TO CHEER! DO NOT START THE WAVE WHEN OU HAS THE BALL! YOUR VOICE BETTER BE HORSE AFTER THE GAME!

FEMALES DRESS AS SOONER SLUTTY AS YOU WANT!

A solid dress code for the game.
Men-I COULD CARE LESS! WEAR SOMETHING WITH SOONER STUFF ON IT!

I like to wear khaki shorts with a OU polo or t-shirt, a OU hat and flipflops or tennis shoes. In cold weather I wear slacks and t-shirt and hoody and OU jackets Jeans are good in all weather situations. So are slacks. Anything that makes you warm when it cold is fair game for dudes. Coveralls even if they don’t have anything OU about them are great! Just wear a Sooner hat and YOU GOT IT!

In no instance should you ever wear JORTS! JEAN SHORTS ARE FOR BAMA FANS AND HILL BILLIES! DONT DO IT!

I am not big on guys who were a shirt and tie to game. Some where it because it is a tradition in their fraternity I think. Once again we are not BAMA act like a Sooner. Unless you are in a fraternity that requires it or you are with a girl who I dress to match your business attire. DON’T DO IT!

Ladies(in shape)- a size too small Sooners jersey. (Pink is unacceptable unless you are trying to spread breast cancer awareness) White is a good color pick for a jersey. It highlights the big brown eyes and they look good along with well groomed hair(maybe a pony tail or wavy hair) and the eye black strips or OU temp tattoos on the cheek. Also the middrift is ok to show on game day! A short short jean skirt or daisy duke jean or khaki shorts compliments the top very well! white black or red flip flops are a nice way to finish off your ensemble. A Sooner tank top is also great when you have a well shaped set of cans!

Females(maybe a spare tire...we still love you!)- Jeans or khaki pants with a OU t-shirt that is not too small or too baggy looks nice. Mens basketball shorts are in style these days. They might look nice with a t-shirt and all of the above grooming mentioned. IF YOU HAVE BEWBS THEN WEAR SOMETHING THE MAKES EM LOOK GOOD!

These are not prerequisites but suggestions. I have seen some classy ladies in the student section and some that do not come close.

Your rush t-shirt that is bright green is not acceptable attire. What you wore to bed last night (unless it is Sooner stuff) is not right! GET IT TOGETHER!

Some ladies like to wear cocktail dresses with white and red jewelry. A black or white or red dress is A OK to wear to the game. SHOW SOME LEG!

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/westnile166/330u2jn.jpg
THESE LADIES KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! WHO'S GONNA FILL THEIR SHOES?

If you are a true Sooner girl then this attire is a standard for all weather. RAIN SLEET OR SNOW!

Hoodies and OU jackets are great for cold and rainy weather. BUNDLE UP IF YOU WANT LADIES!

We have a pretty sad student section for as great of a team we have. I chose to go to OU because I love the Sooners and I couldn’t get into OCU’s education program. I do whatever it takes to make to the game and I love the Sooners more than any man should ever love men in tight pants. They bring pride to out state and they do a damn fine job at playing football. We can do just a little bit to help them out.

In review:

Step forward! CHEER! Don’t act like a ***! CHEER! Drink! CHEER! Pee after half-time! CHEER WHILE PEEING! Don’t smoke in the student section! CHEER! Dress right! CHEER! LADIES DRESS SCANTILLY! STAY FOR THE GAME! CHEER SOME MORE!

ONE LAST THING! THIS IS A SUGGESTION NOT A RULE! DO NOT SAY SOONERS AT THE END OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! I USED TO BE A DEFENDER OF THIS BUT MY FATHER AND A POKE SHOWED ME THE LIGHT! I AM A FAN OF AMERICA FIRST AND THE SOONERS SECOND! YOU DO WHAT YOU LIKE WE DO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY. WE ARE CHANGING THE WORDS OF A NATIONAL ANTHEM. I WONT DO IT ANYMORE OUT OF RESPECT FOR MY FATHER AND THE MILITARY. RESPECT!

SPREAD IT ON!:pop:

tommieharris91
8/28/2008, 01:06 AM
I always stepped back, but that's because my piece of bleacher on the top row under an awning was never occupied. Y'all stepping forward just gives me more space. Also, I elect to use my 1st Amendment rights and yell SOONER at the end of the National Anthem. I also find that many, many people that go to the ****water school are small-minded idiots (NYC, you're excluded). Their school is rated as low as it is for a reason.

:les: AND TURN YOUR DAMN CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!

BASSooner
8/28/2008, 01:27 AM
I was going to post this as reply in the “I’M SO PUMPED” thread but I decided to make my own. It snow balled on me sorry!

STEP FORWARD WHEN STANDING OR FOLLOW OTHERS AROUND YOU. IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO MOVE IN A NICE MANNER, MOVE!(THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR EVERYONE) CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! YELL OOOOOOOOO BEFORE EVERY KICK OFF! DONT SMOKE IN THE STUDENT SECTION! DRINK ALL YOU WANT, I DO!(DON’T GET **** *** DRUNK AND BE A BOTHER TO YOUR FRIENDS OR PEOPLE AROUND YOU A NICE BUZZ OR EVEN JUST A LITTLE DRUNK IS OK!) BE NICE TO THE LADIES! DONT ACT LIKE A FAGGOT! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! DONT SAY **** ABOUT THE SOONERS EVEN IF YOU ARE FROM THE STATE OR TOWN OF THE OPPOSING TEAM! DONT BE A DICK TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! DONT ACT LIKE AN *** WHEN A OU PLAYER IS HURT! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! YOU CAN SAY **** WHEN THE OTHER TEAM IS HURT BUT DONT BE STUPID! SAY SOMETHING CLASSY LIKE...GET EM A BODY BAG!!!! HAHAHAH! IF YOU HAVE TO PEE DONT PLAN ON DOING IT IN THE FIRST HALF! FEMALES DO NOT GET DOWN ON THE PLAYERS BECAUSE OF ONE BAD PLAY! LADIES DO NOT BOTHER MEN DURRING THE GAME WITH SILLY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME.(STUDY UP BEFORE HAND) MEN DO NOT BE MEAN TO THE LADIES IF THEY ASK YOU A SILLY QUESTION. CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! IF THE SCORE IS OUT OF HAND YOU CAN LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 3RD TO GO DRINK AND WATCH OTHER GAMES BUT YOU BETTER BE WITHIN EAR SHOT OF A TV OR RADIO! IF THE SOONERS ARE UP BY 21 OR LESS KEEP YOU *** IN THE STADIUM! SNEAK YOUR FRIENDS IN THE GAME WHO ARE NOT STUDENTS AT OU(ONLY IF THEY ARE A REAL FAN…TEST THEM). THEY MUST PAY FOR A STUDENT TICKET AND USE A VALID ID(even if it is not theirs). CHEER AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE AND BE NICE TO THE LADIES!

CHEER WHEN THE OPPOSING TEAM HAS THE BALL! IF IT IS 3rd DOWN AND THE PLACE IS QUIET THAT IS NOT GOOD. WE CAN BE PART OF THE GAME! KNOW WHEN TO CHEER! DO NOT START THE WAVE WHEN OU HAS THE BALL! YOUR VOICE BETTER BE HORSE AFTER THE GAME!

I like to wear khaki shorts with a OU polo or t-shirt, a OU hat and flipflops or tennis shoes. In cold weather I wear slacks and t-shirt and hoody and OU jackets Jeans are good in all weather situations. So are slacks. Anything that makes you warm when it cold is fair game for dudes. Coveralls even if they don’t have anything OU about them are great! Just wear a Sooner hat and YOU GOT IT!

In no instance should you ever wear JORTS! JEAN SHORTS ARE FOR BAMA FANS AND HILL BILLIES! DONT DO IT!

I am not big on guys who were a shirt and tie to game. Some where it because it is a tradition in their fraternity I think. Once again we are not BAMA act like a Sooner. Unless you are in a fraternity that requires it or you are with a girl who I dress to match your business attire. DON’T DO IT!

Ladies(in shape)- a size too small Sooners jersey. (Pink is unacceptable unless you are trying to spread breast cancer awareness) White is a good color pick for a jersey. It highlights the big brown eyes and they look good along with well groomed hair(maybe a pony tail or wavy hair) and the eye black strips or OU temp tattoos on the cheek. Also the middrift is ok to show on game day! A short short jean skirt or daisy duke jean or khaki shorts compliments the top very well! white black or red flip flops are a nice way to finish off your ensemble. A Sooner tank top is also great when you have a well shaped set of cans!

Females(maybe a spare tire...we still love you!)- Jeans or khaki pants with a OU t-shirt that is not too small or too baggy looks nice. Mens basketball shorts are in style these days. They might look nice with a t-shirt and all of the above grooming mentioned. IF YOU HAVE BEWBS THEN WEAR SOMETHING THE MAKES EM LOOK GOOD!

These are not prerequisites but suggestions. I have seen some classy ladies in the student section and some that do not come close.

Your rush t-shirt that is bright green is not acceptable attire. What you wore to bed last night (unless it is Sooner stuff) is not right! GET IT TOGETHER!

Some ladies like to wear cocktail dresses with white and red jewelry. A black or white or red dress is A OK to wear to the game. SHOW SOME LEG!

If you are a true Sooner girl then this attire is a standard for all weather. RAIN SLEET OR SNOW!

Hoodies and OU jackets are great for cold and rainy weather. BUNDLE UP IF YOU WANT LADIES!

We have a pretty sad student section for as great of a team we have. I chose to go to OU because I love the Sooners and I couldn’t get into OCU’s education program. I do whatever it takes to make to the game and I love the Sooners more than any man should ever love men in tight pants. They bring pride to out state and they do a damn fine job at playing football. We can do just a little bit to help them out.

In review:

Step forward! CHEER! Don’t act like a ***! CHEER! Drink! CHEER! Pee after half-time! CHEER WHILE PEEING! Don’t smoke in the student section! CHEER! Dress right! CHEER! LADIES DRESS SCANTILLY! STAY FOR THE GAME! CHEER SOME MORE!

ONE LAST THING! DO NOT SAY SOONERS AT THE END OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! I USED TO BE A DEFENDER OF THIS BUT A POKE CHANGED MY WAYS! I AM A FAN OF AMERICA FIRST AND THE SOONERS SECOND! RESPECT!

you forgot one thing.

This goes for the Pride and the student section. PLEEEAAASSSEEE do not wave your arm back and fourth. We're Oklahoma, not Boone State.

Fraggle145
8/28/2008, 03:24 AM
It is not okay to leave in the third quarter... :mad: you never know when you get the privilege to see the Sooners in person again. The reason our student section appears sad is because of **** like this.

Dont stop being loud just because the play is over... This made us our fans sound gimped on half of the plays against Mizzou last year. Why? they run a no-huddle offense! they dont stop between plays!

Dont tell me to sit down :mad:, unless you are a little old lady.

Jorts are for Florida fans... get it right!

We need more girls in sun dresses and high heels (pack your flip flops in your bag)... hey the girls in the SEC do it and it is :hot:

I will scream Sooners at the end of the national anthem, we are Americans too.

Fraggle145
8/28/2008, 03:25 AM
Oh ya. Kill tha horsepigz! KPLZTHX.

OUHOMER
8/28/2008, 04:59 AM
you could have saved me some time by adding this comment in the beginning of your post. "BUT A POKE CHANGED MY WAYS! "

Jacie
8/28/2008, 06:38 AM
Never take alcohol OUT of the stadium, finish it before the final gun even if it means sharing it with total strangers (as if a Sooner fan sitting next to you could be a stranger!). To wit, back in the day there was a report that some enterprising students managed to get a pony keg inside for one game. I personally never entered with more than a pint of whiskey (gone by halftime for most games) or two cans of beer after halftime, though my frat bros used to routinely take in fifths. I understand current students have to be somewhat creative at getting special sauce past the gate keepers but I don't doubt they manage.

illinisooner
8/28/2008, 09:42 AM
Couldn't agree more. Oh, and to the guy who thinks he's funny...you're not! If I have to hear "Go compose something!" one more time when John Williams steps on the field, I'm lettin er rip on you. Girls, don't ask where the yellow line is. Guys, use this question as an opportunity to hit on that girl. Mike Gundy jokes are ok ("That spot is garbage, and the ref that made that spot is garbage!"), but only in moderation. When Murray busts a 56 yard run down to our 10 yard line, stop cheering before we get to the line...no need for a false start because we're still making noise.

OKLA21FAN
8/28/2008, 09:48 AM
I will scream Sooners at the end of the national anthem, we are Americans too.

spek!

OUMallen
8/28/2008, 09:51 AM
Lots of this coiuld go for everyone, not just the student section!

setem
8/28/2008, 10:06 AM
Never take alcohol OUT of the stadium, finish it before the final gun even if it means sharing it with total strangers (as if a Sooner fan sitting next to you could be a stranger!). To wit, back in the day there was a report that some enterprising students managed to get a pony keg inside for one game. I personally never entered with more than a pint of whiskey (gone by halftime for most games) or two cans of beer after halftime, though my frat bros used to routinely take in fifths. I understand current students have to be somewhat creative at getting special sauce past the gate keepers but I don't doubt they manage.

You dont think they get booze in the stadium? Have you looked at the student section? It looks like a liquor store exploded. Most guys I know have their lady friends bring beer in purse. You get a quite a few beers in if you have a squad of wominz hauling in the hops!

I drink SO-CO and Coke durring the because it is easy to sneak 20oz bottles in the game.:pop:

As for fraggle why do you have to correct people? Jorts are big in the SEC, I have only seen people make fun of bamers for wearing em. Maybe you are right. Why do you want to be like the SEC somuch? We need to have our own classy style. I will say the SEC has some great looking women, but our A-squad is better than their A-squad though.

You do what you like with the national anthem and I will never tell anyone to sit down in the student section. I have never seen a little old lady in the SS. I have heard there are parts of our place that don't stand up at all!

Soonrboy
8/28/2008, 10:17 AM
Do not try to outcoach Stoops, et. al, from your seat.

soonermix
8/28/2008, 10:35 AM
Sooner spirit has nothing to do with the clothes on your back but the love for the Sooners in your heart.

Sooner_09
8/28/2008, 10:44 AM
You almost got everything setem, but you forgot one thing. If you see a fan of the other team walking in the section, you are too boo them and make their life a living hell..until they sit down then act like they're not even there.

And the emphasize: STEP FORWARD. Failure to do so will result in a loss of teeth

SoonerJack
8/28/2008, 11:53 AM
Setem, this is a most informative and excellent post.

Seeing the famous Okla-homa twins (quadruplets?) picture warms my heart. I wonder if they know of their internet fame.

I think the university should locate them and erect a statue in their honor.

califsooner
8/28/2008, 11:58 AM
Unbelievable.........what rule is not on here. Is this the textbook guidelines of behavior for a normal college football game, wow? Y'all might not wanna attend an NFL game anytime soon then. It's a football game folks, not breakfast @ Wimbledon!!!

badger
8/28/2008, 01:03 PM
Eh... Cliff's Notes version:

1- Cheer, cept during injury

2- Don't be an @$$.

3- Step forward, not back.

califsooner
8/28/2008, 01:05 PM
Nice badger.......now is that so hard. Good girl!!!! I like your style. :-)

r5TPsooner
8/28/2008, 01:07 PM
Has outlawing the "wave" been covered? That is so last century.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/28/2008, 01:12 PM

STEP FORWARD WHEN STANDING OR FOLLOW OTHERS AROUND YOU. IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO MOVE IN A NICE MANNER, MOVE!(THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR EVERYONE) CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! YELL OOOOOOOOO BEFORE EVERY KICK OFF! DONT SMOKE IN THE STUDENT SECTION! DRINK ALL YOU WANT, I DO!(DON’T GET **** *** DRUNK AND BE A BOTHER TO YOUR FRIENDS OR PEOPLE AROUND YOU A NICE BUZZ OR EVEN JUST A LITTLE DRUNK IS OK!) BE NICE TO THE LADIES! DONT ACT LIKE A FAGGOT! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! DONT SAY **** ABOUT THE SOONERS EVEN IF YOU ARE FROM THE STATE OR TOWN OF THE OPPOSING TEAM! DONT BE A DICK TO PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! DONT ACT LIKE AN *** WHEN A OU PLAYER IS HURT! CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! YOU CAN SAY **** WHEN THE OTHER TEAM IS HURT BUT DONT BE STUPID! SAY SOMETHING CLASSY LIKE...GET EM A BODY BAG!!!! HAHAHAH! IF YOU HAVE TO PEE DONT PLAN ON DOING IT IN THE FIRST HALF! FEMALES DO NOT GET DOWN ON THE PLAYERS BECAUSE OF ONE BAD PLAY! LADIES DO NOT BOTHER MEN DURRING THE GAME WITH SILLY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME.(STUDY UP BEFORE HAND) MEN DO NOT BE MEAN TO THE LADIES IF THEY ASK YOU A SILLY QUESTION. CHEER AS LOUD AS YOU CAN! IF THE SCORE IS OUT OF HAND YOU CAN LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE 3RD TO GO DRINK AND WATCH OTHER GAMES BUT YOU BETTER BE WITHIN EAR SHOT OF A TV OR RADIO! IF THE SOONERS ARE UP BY 21 OR LESS KEEP YOU *** IN THE STADIUM! SNEAK YOUR FRIENDS IN THE GAME WHO ARE NOT STUDENTS AT OU(ONLY IF THEY ARE A REAL FAN…TEST THEM). THEY MUST PAY FOR A STUDENT TICKET AND USE A VALID ID(even if it is not theirs). CHEER AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE AND BE NICE TO THE LADIES! DO NOT WAVE YOUR HANDS BACK AND FORTH WE ARE NOT A BUNCH OF AGGOTS!(THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME BASSOONER)

In review:

ONE LAST THING! THIS IS A SUGGESTION NOT A RULE! DO NOT SAY SOONERS AT THE END OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM! I USED TO BE A DEFENDER OF THIS BUT MY FATHER AND A POKE SHOWED ME THE LIGHT! I AM A FAN OF AMERICA FIRST AND THE SOONERS SECOND! YOU DO WHAT YOU LIKE WE DO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY. WE ARE CHANGING THE WORDS OF A NATIONAL ANTHEM. I WONT DO IT ANYMORE OUT OF RESPECT FOR MY FATHER AND THE MILITARY. RESPECT!

I am with you on all but one point.

If I see anyone cheering when ANY player is down, and that includes players on the other team, prepare to be throat punched. 'Bring 'em a body bag' will incur a throat punch and a single legged kick to the face.

badger
8/28/2008, 01:13 PM
Haha, thanks cali. For future reference setem, students don't read the textbook, but just skim the notes :D

illinisooner
8/28/2008, 01:32 PM
Has outlawing the "wave" been covered? That is so last century.

YES! I'm glad someone else is in agreement on this with me. Along with waving the wheat, but that has already been covered.

r5TPsooner
8/28/2008, 01:41 PM
BTW, spek for teh BOOBIES.

califsooner
8/28/2008, 01:42 PM
No prob at all.........just glad atleast one other person was with me on that. Of course today has to feel like Friday already, happens every time. lol

OUstud
8/28/2008, 02:19 PM
I'm sitting in the SS for the first time Saturday, and I'll observe the rules, especially the waving wheat one...it's ghey and was started, what, 2 years ago?

tommieharris91
8/28/2008, 02:35 PM
I'm sitting in the SS for the first time Saturday, and I'll observe the rules, especially the waving wheat one...it's ghey and was started, what, 2 years ago?

Tell em only the prisoner orange wearers do that.

setem
8/28/2008, 02:45 PM
Any of you bastards wanna let me sit with them? I may not have anyone to sit with because friends have public tickets.

Anyone?

Whet
8/28/2008, 02:57 PM
Why fans think they need to get ****faced drunk to enjoy an OU game is beyond me!

Whet
8/28/2008, 02:58 PM
Oh, and why the **** do you need to talk on your cell phone during the game????

setem
8/28/2008, 03:03 PM
Why fans think they need to get ****faced drunk to enjoy an OU game is beyond me!

It is against the rules to get ****faced drunk!

Oh, and why the **** do you need to talk on your cell phone during the game????

Sometimes you gotta talk to people! Let em know you are ok and you are with friends!

tommieharris91
8/28/2008, 03:11 PM

It's actually pretty fun the first couple times. However, I've always liked games a lot more sober. I like to be one of the few people that actually knows what's going on.

illinisooner
8/28/2008, 03:35 PM
It's actually pretty fun the first couple times. However, I've always liked games a lot more sober. I like to be one of the few people that actually knows what's going on.

It seems cool, but trust me, when it's 95 degrees and you're drunk/hungover...it actually isn't a whole lot of fun. Save the getting really drunk thing for watching games with friends at home or at the bar.

setem
8/28/2008, 03:41 PM
It seems cool, but trust me, when it's 95 degrees and you're drunk/hungover...it actually isn't a whole lot of fun. Save the getting really drunk thing for watching games with friends at home or at the bar.

Why should we trust you? We know what we are doing! Other folks not so much! I put in the rules do not get so drunk you are a bother to people around you.

Some kids dont know when they have had enough though.:D

tommieharris91
8/28/2008, 04:01 PM

This reminds me of the first game of 2005. It was an early game, and I was basically fed a ton of LITs at the bar by some girl I don't remember. I woke up hung over as a skunk that morning, puking like every 30 minutes. It was hot at the game, like at least 95. I kept going to the bathroom that game to puke. I left during the middle of the 3rd quarter because I felt like I was dying. I think I puked beside a dorm wall and on a fraternity house on my walk back. After that, I pretty much decided I didn't want to get that drunk before early-season football games again.

Fraggle145
8/28/2008, 05:39 PM

No matter how much I bring with me unless I am ****faced, I am usually sober by halftime. :(

Fraggle145
8/28/2008, 05:55 PM
You dont think they get booze in the stadium? Have you looked at the student section? It looks like a liquor store exploded. Most guys I know have their lady friends bring beer in purse. You get a quite a few beers in if you have a squad of wominz hauling in the hops!

I drink SO-CO and Coke durring the because it is easy to sneak 20oz bottles in the game.:pop:

As for fraggle why do you have to correct people? Jorts are big in the SEC, I have only seen people make fun of bamers for wearing em. Maybe you are right. Why do you want to be like the SEC somuch? We need to have our own classy style. I will say the SEC has some great looking women, but our A-squad is better than their A-squad though.

You do what you like with the national anthem and I will never tell anyone to sit down in the student section. I have never seen a little old lady in the SS. I have heard there are parts of our place that don't stand up at all!

Dude, UGA fans dont wear jean shorts, but there are websites specifically for Florida fans... just google jorts and there is a reference to Tim Tebow like 5 results in.

for example:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WeL00GGvLRk/RyHouu2aADI/AAAAAAAAAi0/zSGUFYBAYMU/s1600/gwjs23.jpg

Sorry I was on a roll and the rant about getting told to sit down just popped out.

And dude as much as I love Sooner women, the SEC has us beat there, IMO. I mean does the Big XII have a site dedicated to their hot chicks? the SEC does: Poon of the SEC (http://poonsec.blogspot.com/). :eek:

They have better girl to guy ratios (60:40 at UGA for example) and there are more of them as many of them have a higher enrollment than us. Also I know I have lived in both places...

And sundresses and high heels are :hot:

So I dont want to be like the SEC, I want our women to dress hotter/better like the girls in the SEC do.

Sooner_Havok
8/28/2008, 06:08 PM
On the step forward not back thing, keep in mind that the top row of the student section will step back. This can lead to the illusion that there is a whole row of seats still available. Please don't be retarded. When you get to the game 5 minutes after kick-off, there will NEVER be a whole row of seats open.

If you do make this mistake, please listen to the person on the top row telling you that the seats you think you found will be occupied as soon as there is a time out on the field. This isn't rocket science folks, and the people who got to their seats 2 hours before you decided to stroll your happy *** in will always band together to kick your *** out of the seats we staked out while you were in the air conditioning!

illinisooner
8/28/2008, 06:32 PM
Why should we trust you? We know what we are doing! Other folks not so much! I put in the rules do not get so drunk you are a bother to people around you.

Some kids dont know when they have had enough though.:D

Haha, see tommieharris91's response. Let's face it, alot of us don't make award winning decisions on Friday night...and pay for it on Saturday. But hey, college is all about learning from your mistakes! Get rip roaring drunk at the tailgate, and if that's the case, don't go to the game...I don't want you puking on me. As for the sneaking bear into the stadium thing, I've seen guys tape Stones up and down their legs for the colder games. Decent idea.

Piware
8/28/2008, 09:17 PM
There is a major point that needs to be included. Can it with the upside down "Hook Em" unless we are playing TexAss. When done at any other game it makes us look like we have nothing to do but obsess about the Whorns.

mdklatt
8/28/2008, 09:54 PM
Don't do the Ooooooooooo-U! on the kickoff after the other team scores. :rolleyes:

Don't be a bunch of dickwads and boo a team like Chattanooga when they come onto the field.

It can't be said enough: No more waving wheat.

Don't boo every call against us; some of them are actually correct.

kernalsanders
8/28/2008, 09:58 PM
I think the university should locate them and erect a statue in their honor.

haha you said erect

A Sooner in Texas
8/28/2008, 11:06 PM
Haha, see tommieharris91's response. Let's face it, alot of us don't make award winning decisions on Friday night...and pay for it on Saturday. But hey, college is all about learning from your mistakes! Get rip roaring drunk at the tailgate, and if that's the case, don't go to the game...I don't want you puking on me. As for the sneaking bear into the stadium thing, I've seen guys tape Stones up and down their legs for the colder games. Decent idea.

WTH? Who wants to sit next to Davy Crockett??????

illinisooner
8/29/2008, 12:11 AM
Haha, you got me...I guess I got caught up in the 1840's. A quick edit would have fixed it, but...I really don't care that much. :)

Jacie
8/29/2008, 06:23 AM
Let's face it, alot of us don't make award winning decisions on Friday night...and pay for it on Saturday. But hey, college is all about learning from your mistakes!

OUr players are students, too. There was a rumor about some Friday night activity amongst certain student-athletes on a Friday night before a game that the Sooners lost. Not saying which one but it marred an otherwise unbeaten season and ended an undefeated streak for a certain revered coach . . .

JLEW1818
8/29/2008, 06:54 AM
"Heard you orgainized an all night drinking party?"

"Save it Dad"

Jimminy Crimson
8/29/2008, 08:43 AM
Stepping back, not forward puts you on your seat, fyi.