PDA

View Full Version : Broncos, and 'neers, and Mocs... OH MY!: OU vs. UT Chattanooga

soonerboy_odanorth
8/28/2008, 12:17 AM
Finally, we are here! We get to take the wrapping off the present and see what this year will bring us!

So let's do it!

The important thing to remember is how we got here. Well, it's been bumpy. So we figure a way to smooth it out or at least slug through it.

The thing I think is important we all remember is... UT-Chattanooga has a roster full of scholarship athletes!!! Which would be similar to... uh.... US!

Oh, and I know, this team barely cobbled together a hard fought 2-9 record... but did you see how young they are!!?? Man, that is experience you cannot buy! Especially in consideration of the business they gave a certain Appalacian State!!!

Did you see what they did? They almost didn't lose! That is HUGE! I mean.. App was the team that dominated... and I do mean dominated not just held the great Meat Chicken down.... Michigan and made them cry for their mammas.

And that was Michigan. With "high end" speed athletes. A much more experienced QB than ours. A much more productive TB than ours. Ya see where I am going?

Especially, our Chat friends have now established lines. And while there is concern over that young secondary, have you heard about their hammers at LB? Good Gawd Y'all!!!! Then, an experienced balanced O-line, a QB that can replicate athleticism in both parts of the game (run AND pass) and sprinkle in a dash... slash-n-dash... of guys that have the runs!

This sound familiar.... does a freakin U-A-B come to mind? What did we win by... a freakin' field goal? Wake up to that little word called "REALISM" folks!!!!

I don't have to tell you we are still looking for answers after our Defensive front four. Wow. That's a huge hole and means we really cannot press here. So the place where we can press is those mid insides.... At least I hope. And the Sam Brad somehow has to piece it together....

OU 27
UT Chat 19

I think this is pretty on. You're thoughts?

setem
8/28/2008, 12:30 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The UTC coach said he was going to play all 3qb's they are going down like the Titanic! I don't think they will get passed the 50.

Zing
8/28/2008, 02:35 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The UTC coach said he was going to play all 3qb's they are going down like the Titanic! I don't think they will get passed the 50.

Quick, look up! See that? That's the sarcasm flying right over your head. :D

I, for one, will count us lucky to come out of such a hostile environment with a W.

OKC-SLC
8/28/2008, 08:11 AM
Odie, you didn't even mention the fact that THREE quarterbacks gives our young and mostly inexperienced secondary three times as many passers to get used to. I think that's a solid plus for TN-C.

I hope we can hold them to 19.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/28/2008, 10:11 AM
You forgot about the all but certain Bradford Sophomore slump. There's no way we score 20

We're DOOOOOMED!

OU 18 Choo-choo's 17

setem
8/28/2008, 10:14 AM
Quick, look up! See that? That's the sarcasm flying right over your head. :D

I, for one, will count us lucky to come out of such a hostile environment with a W.

REALLY! damn...I though he was looking for some e-fighting!:rolleyes:

AZSOONER
8/28/2008, 11:06 AM
BOOMER SOONER!!