PDA

View Full Version : im so pumped

rondog79
8/27/2008, 10:59 AM
3 days till kickoff im going crazy caint wait any longer. BOOMER SOONER

Jason White's Third Knee
8/27/2008, 11:00 AM
At least you've got a period in there somewhere.

Mandibleclaw
8/27/2008, 11:20 AM
I'm having trouble concentrating on my first week of class myself. :pop:

JLEW1818
8/27/2008, 12:18 PM
I hear ya.

Mandibleclaw
8/27/2008, 12:20 PM
I hear ya.
I have no class Friday, I am going to buckle down and get all my reading and homework done. Come Saturday morning I am going to be a football zombie.

Sooner_09
8/27/2008, 12:32 PM
I have no class Friday, I am going to buckle down and get all my reading and homework done. Come Saturday morning I am going to be a football zombie.

No class for me either, but seriously who studies on Friday?:confused:

Oh, and anyone sitting in the student section, remember these words: Step FORWARD. If you stand you on own seat, I'm gonna knock your teeth out

setem
8/27/2008, 12:46 PM

I have class Friday! It is going to be the longest day in the history of history!

**** TIME! I wish I could sleep till Friday night!:P

illinisooner
8/27/2008, 12:48 PM

Oh, and anyone sitting in the student section, remember these words: Step FORWARD. If you stand you on own seat, I'm gonna knock your teeth out

THANK YOU! This should be displayed on the jumbotron so freshman (they're not the only guilty ones though) know what to do and stop complaining. I can already see the column in the Daily on Monday calling out all of the students who leave at halftime when we're up 56-0 to go drink and watch other games.

badger
8/27/2008, 12:54 PM

Aww, first week of classes for the Sooner student, eh? Bless him, he's got his textbooks, his calculator and even a nice little shiny bike to ride around campus :D

I understand, though - you gotta show up the first week so they don't drop you from class rolls ;)

tommieharris91
8/27/2008, 01:05 PM

All that does is give a whole buncha space to people who sit at the highest parts of the student section.

1890MilesToNorman
8/27/2008, 01:11 PM
The beginning of my 43rd (coherent season beginning at age 5) is here, I will never lose my affection for the Sooners, ever! My family raised me with a genuine appreciation for Sooner Football, thank you family!

St. Louis Sooner
8/27/2008, 01:17 PM
The beginning of my 36th, and my parents did the same for me 'MilesToNorman'. One of my dearest hopes is to let that rub off on my sons before I leave this world!!!

Mandibleclaw
8/27/2008, 01:25 PM
Aww, first week of classes for the Sooner student, eh? Bless him, he's got his textbooks, his calculator and even a nice little shiny bike to ride around campus :D

I understand, though - you gotta show up the first week so they don't drop you from class rolls ;)
Yep, I just needs me a gurlfiend now. :D

http://pix.nofrag.com/a/7/e/d14e09f9d7786d6baec2f852803de.jpg (http://pix.nofrag.com/a/7/e/d14e09f9d7786d6baec2f852803de.html)

badger
8/27/2008, 01:44 PM
Yep, I just needs me a gurlfiend now. :D

http://pix.nofrag.com/a/7/e/d14e09f9d7786d6baec2f852803de.jpg (http://pix.nofrag.com/a/7/e/d14e09f9d7786d6baec2f852803de.html)

Well, if you haves the moneys, then you can gets the wimmens :D

As for other first week annoyances...

1- Don't buy books until the professor confirms that you actually need them. Then, don't read them until the night before the exam.

2- Don't show up to class except for exams and for the first week. Sleeping in class is a larger discourtesy than to not show up at all, so when you know you're gonna sleep, just stay in the dorm.

3- Watch a lot of Sooner football. This will get you through your toughest week of sleeping through class without reading your textbooks. Watching football period is a sure-fire way to meet tons of fellow Sooners.

4- Donate lots of plasma. You don't need a night job when your parents are buying you meal points anyway. Just donate plasma as often as they'll let you and when your parents ask why you're so dizzy and dopey, tell them you just saved lives. This way, when you're actually drunk, there will be no way to tell the difference.

5- Finally, don't do any of the above, except Sooner football. Most of the people that skip classes and don't read textbooks are the ones complaining about grades and on academic probation. The donating plasma thing can be really painful after awhile, especially if you forget to drink water first.

But trust me on the Sooner football thing :)

illinisooner
8/27/2008, 02:01 PM
Don't plan on doing any studying on Saturday, even if it is a home game or not.

jrfootballou
8/27/2008, 02:19 PM
The temperature is rising boys...my blood is boiling BOOMER SOONERS~jlew1818 we can do this. Sooners all the WAY!!!!!

JLEW1818
8/27/2008, 04:26 PM
shut up fag.

setem
8/27/2008, 05:01 PM
shut up fag.

Why so serious?:confused:

Sooner_09
8/27/2008, 05:15 PM
All that does is give a whole buncha space to people who sit at the highest parts of the student section.

I just know that every game some people will stand on the own seat and some will step forward. If you're caught in between them, you cannot see the field and everyone's day is ruined because someone didn't STEP FORWARD!!!!

(If you're in the first row in the student section, too bad, stay where you are, don't even think bout stepping on your seat.) The first person I see doing that is getting their teeth knocked out!

setem
8/28/2008, 01:43 AM
I just finished my homework for the weekend! SCHOOL SHMOOL!

EVERYBODY'S WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND!