PDA

View Full Version : Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide Roll!!!!

BamaSon25
8/26/2008, 09:22 AM
Hey guys,

It's that time of the year. The time that I always come over here and wish my 2nd favorite team in football Good Luck! I hope you guys have a phenomenal year, stay away from the injury bug and beat the hell out of everyone on your way to a BCS bowl.

Things are looking up in T-town. We are unbelievably young. I look for as many as 8 true freshman to start against Clemson and a couple more to receive playing time. So, I expect some mistakes to be made early on, but we should be rolling well by the 5th or 6th game. BTW, the Julio Jones hype is for real. The kid is amazing.

Anyway, good luck and Boomer Sooner!!!!!

RTR
BamaSon25

sooner n houston
8/26/2008, 09:29 AM
Do me a favor, beat the hell out of LSU this year! :D

Pieces Hit
8/26/2008, 09:32 AM
... or just Les Miles.

badger
8/26/2008, 11:04 AM
Bama, I'm dying for another game against you guys. PLEASE make the same bowl as us so we can see what a college football atmosphere SHOULD look like? Please? Pretty please? Your fans are so awesome. Your atmosphere in Bammer Nation was so awesome. Even your make believe championship flags in the opening ceremonies were so awesome (so awesome that OU now has championship flags in our little pregame run outta the big Schooner thingy). Your crimson is so crimson-like that we had to wear white to that game to show our distinctive alliegence. Please go bowling to the same bowl as us. We're going MNC'ing. I know it's a lot to ask for, because you'll have to win all your games, but I know you guys are up for it and want to play in the same bowl as us, too. Please make the same bowl. I'm counting on another OU-Bama game in the near future!

(actually, I just wanna beat Nick Saban... and all that other stuff too)

PhilTLL
8/26/2008, 01:08 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: