olevetonahill
8/25/2008, 06:08 PM
Seems Like hes Lost his starting Jorb to Kurt Warner :D

OUHOMER
8/25/2008, 06:32 PM
:D

Curly Bill
8/25/2008, 06:34 PM
Heard that today on the radio as well, they also said that the other QB they have (don't even remember the name) was better then Leinart.

Curly Bill
8/25/2008, 06:35 PM
There was also much talk about how Vince Young had failed to advance as a QB. Gee there's a shocker! He should have been turned into a WR or TE from day one.

olevetonahill
8/25/2008, 06:36 PM

I was Talking to flag the other day he said The Team or something Came in the Motel thingy he runs or whatever, Matty introduced himself to Flag said Im Matty Leinfart I guess you want My autograph
Flag said NO :D :cool:

JLEW1818
8/25/2008, 06:36 PM
Remember he was going to be the "projected number one pick, if he left after his junior year."

olevetonahill
8/25/2008, 06:38 PM
Remember he was going to be the "projected number one pick, if he left after his junior year."

That extry year of Ballroom dancin took his balls :D

Curly Bill
8/25/2008, 06:38 PM
I was Talking to flag the other day he said The Team or something Came in the Motel thingy he runs or whatever, Matty introduced himself to Flag said Im Matty Leinfart I guess you want My autograph

That's allsome. I woulda paid to see that. :D

olevetonahill
8/25/2008, 06:46 PM
That's allsome. I woulda paid to see that. :D

Flag said he Liked to choked
Have to get him to tell the Paul harvey version . Im sure Ive messed it up ;)

OUHOMER
8/25/2008, 06:53 PM

IronHorseSooner
8/25/2008, 07:28 PM
That is comic gold!!

SoonerDood
8/25/2008, 07:52 PM
I guess NFL defenses are a little better than the ones in the Pac-10!

SoonerDood
8/25/2008, 07:53 PM

yeah, he could be in Alex Smith's shoes right now...oh wait.

JLEW1818
8/25/2008, 07:55 PM
yeah, he could be in Alex Smith's shoes right now...oh wait.

hahha

VA Sooner
8/25/2008, 08:06 PM
Justice.

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2008, 09:16 PM
I guess NFL defenses are a little better than the ones in the Pac-10!

not to mention he just plain out sucks

Curly Bill
8/25/2008, 09:24 PM
The radio talking heads were playing up the fact that Leinfart likes to party as much or more then he likes teh football for his less then stellar camp (you could also say career) so far. As they put it: when you have babes & money football can seem less important. I like teh football, but babes & money would be higher on my list too.

BoulderSooner79
8/25/2008, 09:33 PM
The radio talking heads were playing up the fact that Leinfart likes to party as much or more then he likes teh football for his less then stellar camp (you could also say career) so far. As they put it: when you have babes & money football can seem less important. I like teh football, but babes & money would be higher on my list too.

The last time I had babes and money, my wife yelled at me and made me take out the trash. :(

Curly Bill
8/25/2008, 09:36 PM
The last time I had babes and money, my wife yelled at me and made me take out the trash. :(

Last time I had babes and money the damned alarm clock woke me up. :D

goingoneight
8/25/2008, 09:42 PM
... and he was never able to use that tubesock again. :D

Curly Bill
8/25/2008, 09:48 PM
... and he was never able to use that tubesock again. :D

Dude, I haven't used tubesocks since the 80's. ;)

primetime43
8/26/2008, 12:57 PM
I never was sold on Leinert being an NFL quarterback. I never understood why he was such a better pro prospect than Jason White?? Granted Jason has two bad knees but you can't tell me Leinert has a better arm.

badger
8/26/2008, 02:24 PM
I find it hard to be critical of Leinart after a certain... um... 55 points... um... ****. :mad:

Leinart has had a rough career so far. Sure, he had top 10 draft status, but he ended up in Arizona. Leinart really was a Hollywood boy at heart and was looking to rake in celebrity parties and endorsements and be spotted by paps all the time - Arizona isn't exactly a budding celebrity haven. I mean, don't they make you pay income taxes there?! :D

Then, there was the baby mama drama. I think baby mama (a USC basketball chick) wanted him to pay like 30k per month for child support. Plus, she badmouthed him in the tabloids he loves so much. He was so crushed that he beer bonged some teenagers in a hot tub... or something like that, according to photographic evidence.

Then, there's Kurt Warner. You will not find a more selfless, giving and wonderful family man-turned-NFL QB than Kurt Warner. He has been down and out in football, then back up to the Super Bowl and now kind-of-down in Arizona. How do you compete with a guy like that?

Leinart can't compete with a guy like that, football-wise and otherwise.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/26/2008, 02:31 PM
I find it hard to be critical of Leinart after a certain... um... 55 points... um... ****. :mad:

Leinart has had a rough career so far. Sure, he had top 10 draft status, but he ended up in Arizona. Leinart really was a Hollywood boy at heart and was looking to rake in celebrity parties and endorsements and be spotted by paps all the time - Arizona isn't exactly a budding celebrity haven. I mean, don't they make you pay income taxes there?! :D

Then, there was the baby mama drama. I think baby mama (a USC basketball chick) wanted him to pay like 30k per month for child support. Plus, she badmouthed him in the tabloids he loves so much. He was so crushed that he beer bonged some teenagers in a hot tub... or something like that, according to photographic evidence.

Then, there's Kurt Warner. You will not find a more selfless, giving and wonderful family man-turned-NFL QB than Kurt Warner. He has been down and out in football, then back up to the Super Bowl and now kind-of-down in Arizona. How do you compete with a guy like that?

Leinart can't compete with a guy like that, football-wise and otherwise.

Did you mean beer-banged?

And I am sorry, but KW yelling thank you Jesus after the superbowl was just weird. "Thanks for dying for my sins" would have been appropraite, but thanks like "thanks for the super bowl win" is just stupid. He bugs me since he did that... and why can't the dude shave? ...and why can't his wife stop shaving?

badger
8/26/2008, 02:33 PM
Did you mean beer-banged?
Hmm... you decide:
http://www.supervilleband.com/uploaded_images/Matt-Leinart-Beer-Bong-701373.bmp
Maybe beer ponged?

And I am sorry, but KW yelling thank you Jesus after the superbowl was just weird. "Thanks for dying for my sins" would have been appropraite, but thanks like "thanks for the super bowl win" is just stupid. He bugs me since he did that... and why can't the dude shave? ...and why can't his wife stop shaving?

Brett Favre doesn't shave... oh crap, now you have me thinking about Farve. D@mmit... :mad:

Jason White's Third Knee
8/26/2008, 02:36 PM
Hmm... you decide:
http://www.supervilleband.com/uploaded_images/Matt-Leinart-Beer-Bong-701373.bmp
Maybe beer ponged?

Brett Favre doesn't shave... oh crap, now you have me thinking about Farve. D@mmit... :mad:

Maybe beer pronged.

Yeah, I get the feeeling that Favre doesn't shave because he doesn't want to. I think KW doesn't shave because he wants to look unshaven... like george michael.

BTW, I had to neg you a minute ago. Sorry. Nothing personal.

badger
8/26/2008, 02:43 PM
Nothing personal.

it's ok... good luck with that :D

fossil
8/26/2008, 03:55 PM
There was also much talk about how Vince Young had failed to advance as a QB. Gee there's a shocker! He should have been turned into a WR or TE from day one.

:P I told some old Texan this in a convenience store one day when the subject of BY came up. My exact quote was, "Vince will never make it as an NFL quartetback. He could be a helluva wide reciever though". Geez, you'd thought I'd called his wife a whore or something.

Here's a newsflash for ya. Vince will NEVER be a great NFL quarterback and contrary to his statement that he would one day be in the hall of fame, he'll be lucky to drive through Canton on is way somewhere.

85sooners
8/26/2008, 07:29 PM
lol