PDA

View Full Version : Somebody find Blake a bathroom

badger
8/25/2008, 01:47 PM
This is funny (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.aspx?articleID=20080825_92_470578), even though it probably shouldn't be. :)

Just don't do it again, Blake. plzkthx.

cheezyq
8/25/2008, 01:58 PM
OP.com thread about that "Blake 'n dem THUG Gooners..." in 3....2....1.....

tommieharris91
8/25/2008, 02:00 PM
OP.com thread about that "Blake 'n dem THUG Gooners..." in 3....2....1.....

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?p=599045#post599045

It was posted there before it was posted here.

piusbovis
8/25/2008, 02:11 PM
If they don't want people pissing on campus they shouldn't put all them trees everywhere.

OUMonster
8/25/2008, 02:43 PM
There is, or at least used to be, a few dozen tall bushes lining a fence near the tailgating area NE of the stadium...once sneaked back there to pee really bad and found six others doing the same thing at the same time.

And if golf courses had eyes...

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2008, 09:37 PM
Jesus H, sounds like an over-zealous cop to me; is there a guy alive that hasn't taken a whiz outdoors at some point?

tulsaoilerfan
8/25/2008, 09:38 PM
I remember about 15 years ago i saw a kid that must have been about 3 or 4 taking a whiz on a building in Okmulgee; i laughed my *** off but it's a damn good thing he didn't do it in Norman

BoomerGirl34
8/25/2008, 10:13 PM

Did they mention Eddie and the schoolyard pee pee stop? ;)

jdsooner
8/25/2008, 10:34 PM
Norman police=MORONS!!

OU-HSV
8/25/2008, 10:48 PM
Could have been worse... he could've been dropping a duke :eek:

Jokes aside, I hope he doesn't do this/or something else again. Not a big deal, just makes for bad pub

Collier11
8/25/2008, 11:09 PM
ahhh p*ss!!!!!!!

Hublah
8/25/2008, 11:41 PM
We saw Blake at Wal-mart tonight and I almost told him to just hold it until he found a bigger tree... :)....

King Crimson
8/26/2008, 01:55 AM
have to keep your name out of the news. for Coach Capel and the team.

the act is no biggie, but life is different now for a lottery pick.

we're lucky Blake came back, but there's more on the line playing for OU than just whizzing on a tree.

OU hoops fans deserve more.

OUSKINS
8/26/2008, 06:52 AM
Outraging Public Decency.

Reminds me of a funny story from 2000 or so.

My good friend and roommate really had to go as we were leaving Brothers one night. Obviously, he was pretty toasted by that point. Anyway, he told a few of us to "look out" for him and he proceeded to pee in an alley next to Brothers. Sure enough, the rest of us all missed the cop coming from the other direction. My buddy gets ticketed for Outraging Public Decency.

Then, this is no joke.....exactly one week later we are leaving Brothers again (pathetic, I know) and he decides he really has to go again. This time he tries to be more discreet, but his efforts fail and he is busted again for the exact same offense, not 20 feet from the prior incident.

For those that remember, the Oklahoma Daily would always print the police blotter every Monday morning. Sure, enough back to back Mondays, there he was....we posted it on the fridge in our house. We still give him heck to this day. He turned out alright though. :)

Collier11
8/26/2008, 08:34 AM
Obviously, he was pretty toasted by that point.

OBVIOUSLY!!!! :D

yermom
8/26/2008, 09:08 AM

It's like clockwork. We can't go one month without some sooner athlete pissing away their clean criminal records.

heh. that shouldn't be as funny as it is.

i wonder what his BAC was :O

janderson255
8/26/2008, 10:13 AM
stupid story. who cares. This is oklahoma. At least he's not going to a NBA game drinking alcohol in front of 15,000 people or stealing jackets in broad daylight. Maybe they should force him to take a home economics class so he can learn all those pansefied west coast manners. Boomer Sooner!

stoopified
8/26/2008, 04:52 PM
I think the charge is ludicrous .In the middle of the night taking a leak on some bushes is way of life.Back 20 years ago when I was a cop both me and my training officer peed in the bushes as the nearest facilities were a mile or so away.I could understand it if it was dalight or there were people around.

It could have been worse though,Blake could have taken a page out of Byron(Spanky) Houston's book.

tulsaoilerfan
8/26/2008, 08:35 PM
I think the charge is ludicrous .In the middle of the night taking a leak on some bushes is way of life.Back 20 years ago when I was a cop both me and my training officer peed in the bushes as the nearest facilities were a mile or so away.I could understand it if it was dalight or there were people around.

It could have been worse though,Blake could have taken a page out of Byron(Spanky) Houston's book.

That's the damn truth :D

sooner59
8/27/2008, 01:54 AM
I think this is a dumb story. Big deal...who hasn't done this? I've done the same thing when I had to go one night waiting to get into Brothers. Who cares? The only people who care are those who (by university morals) have to chastise him and those who hate our school. He is younger than me...I understand completely. This stuff happens. You know he will be on his best behavior from now on....b/c Caple will be all over him. He will still have a great year in BBALL and be a 1st round draft pick and help us to the sweet 16 at least. So What!

the_ouskull
8/27/2008, 07:55 AM
This is a big story precisely because it ISN'T a big story. If we were some bubble team, and Blake were some fringe first-rounder, then this wouldn't be news. I'll put it this way... If Longar Longar had pissed on some bushes before the start of last season, or two years ago, it MIGHT have made the papers. Blake doing it, is guaranteed to make the papers, and maybe even national news. If he wasn't drunk, or drinking, and he wasn't being rowdy, then it's a slap on the wrist... BUT... whether or not "we've all done it," he has to consider, very seriously, that he's got a chance to be a top NBA draft pick. Teams don't look for reasons to take players. They look for reasons NOT to take them. Yes, Jim Bob Cooter from Bugtussle may have pissed on a few bushes in his day, but he's never been a virtual lock for the NBA lottery either. Blake has to know that the eyes are all over him, and he has to adjust his potty schedule accordingly.

the_ouskull

MojoRisen
8/27/2008, 09:46 AM
If I am coach, I make him run 2 laps then start laughing my arsse off at him.

Of all things to get cuaght doing at 12:50 am behind a bush - whatever

Cop should have busted his chops and let him go -

OUmillenium
8/27/2008, 10:58 AM
Does anybody have the cops name/address? Just kidding!

But if you do have the contact info for the Barney Fife Dbag in Hennessey that gave me a speeding ticket Saturday afternoon...I would love to get it. My wife has the ticket in her car or I would have a name for ya. About 5 foot nuttin, Sanchez mustache, ego the size of the universe,...yeah that's him.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/27/2008, 11:20 AM
Been happening since college boys have been drinking. I was in court back in 1986ish because I towed a bunch of Lamb Chops off our property. I had to be in court to testify. Anyway, through the course, a couple of guys were called up for public indecency. The judge raised his voice and started to hillariously dress down a couple of frat boys (seems there was a house party the weekend before) about dropping drawers in public. Of course, this is court, and decorum prevent people from guffawing, but funny nevertheless.

This is no big deal, except to aggielite...

badger
8/27/2008, 11:22 AM
When this thread title pops up, I wish every time that I gave it a different name - like "The story that never should have been"

...but then, someone wouldn't have realized that it was a Blake bathroom story and started several new threads :mad:

I am going to start several new basketball threads here and keep posting on them so that I never have to see "Somebody find Blake a bathroom" on the main SF.com page again.