PDA

View Full Version : Four More Days

bstuff1979
8/24/2008, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fciD_II7NI

until College Football.

goingoneight
8/24/2008, 11:58 PM
Five more days until REAL football is played.

bstuff1979
8/25/2008, 06:22 AM
NC State-South Carolina shouldn't be that bad. Well, no...it should. Still better than the rest of the lineup. As that's the case, it should explain my choice of youtube video. Excitement, but restrained caution as the real football starts on Saturday. Thursday is kind of like sitting at the "kiddie table".

BoBoHead
8/25/2008, 07:43 AM
Hey guys, we finally have made it to the football season. Also, first time poster but long time sooner fan. :)

RedstickSooner
8/25/2008, 11:26 AM
I'm sure it brands me as a heretic, but I'm having a really, really hard time thinking of Chattanooga as being the start of football season. It's almost like we've got a pre-season game or something.

I mean, I don't even know if I feel like springing for the PPV :eek:

Big D Sooner
8/25/2008, 08:50 PM
I'm looking forward to NC State vs S.C. It is not a terrible game. I'm also kind of interested in Baylor vs Wake Forest, although I really don't think it will be much of a game. So, there you go, we will have "not so terrible" and "not much of a game." I'm pumped!

CORNholio
8/25/2008, 09:17 PM
I'm looking forward to NC State vs S.C. It is not a terrible game. I'm also kind of interested in Baylor vs Wake Forest, although I really don't think it will be much of a game. So, there you go, we will have "not so terrible" and "not much of a game." I'm pumped!

Will be great if NC State drop kicks South Carolina. Kidney punching the almighty SEC is a perfect way to start the season.