PDA

View Full Version : Berry Tramel's Replacement

StoopTroup
8/23/2008, 09:28 AM
I like her commentaries better.

rBbuj4tBy_U&feature=related

badger
8/23/2008, 09:31 AM
Sorry... what is this from? Is it produced locally? Berry Trammel's getting replaced? Sorry for all the questions :D

8/23/2008, 10:26 AM
I've met Berry and he is actually has OUr best interests at heart. He is a beat writer and it is his job to stir the pot on occasion. He is professional and, in my experience knowing him, is a Sooner who knows what he is talking about, has opinions relevant to the success of the Sooners and holds a genuine desire for the Sooners to succeed.

That said, I vote Sports Babe.

badger
8/23/2008, 10:29 AM
I've met Berry and he is actually has OUr best interests at heart. He is a beat writer and it is his job to stir the pot on occasion. He is professional and, in my experience knowing him, is a Sooner who knows what he is talking about, has opinions relevant to the success of the Sooners and holds a genuine desire for the Sooners to succeed.

I agree. Sports writers have it tough, especially ones at the Oklahoman, who now have to stand in front of a video camera, even though their careers have been solely writing and sports coverage.

That being said, I would vote for one of them, but I'm still not exactly sure who sports babe is and where they're reporting from :confused:

Dio
8/23/2008, 10:56 AM
I think she needs to read the teleprompter just a tad faster. Or is she trying to be Paul.......Harvey....?

Good Day!

stoopified
8/23/2008, 11:10 AM
Tramel could be replaced with a steaming pile of dog poo and it would STILL be an improvement.

Remembering Tom Stidham
8/23/2008, 11:19 AM
I think Berry is a graeat writer. I have complemented his work many times.

OUMallen
8/23/2008, 12:18 PM
I've never understood people bashing Trammel...I think he's pretty decent.

IronHorseSooner
8/23/2008, 01:50 PM
I don't have a problem with Berry. I don't care for Sittler's work, and I have REAL problems with Rohde.

StoopTroup
8/23/2008, 02:05 PM
Barry should write and Dana should be his TV Stunt Double then.

I was just taking a little shot at Barry for trying to hammer all of us good message board folks because of the few that make crap up.

badger
8/23/2008, 05:14 PM
Barry should write and Dana should be his TV Stunt Double then.

I was just taking a little shot at Barry for trying to hammer all of us good message board folks because of the few that make crap up.

the most hilarious part of that particular rant was the last-generation phrases he used... like "peep show" and stuff.

StoopTroup
8/24/2008, 08:46 AM
I bet he still go to peep shows.