PDA

View Full Version : TSN heads up (Bradford article).......

Salt City Sooner
8/22/2008, 02:05 PM
I just got my new Sporting News, & if you have a few extra bucks in your pocket, it's actually worth it this time as it's got a very nice 5 page article on Sam. It's the one with T.O. & the Dallas cheerleaders on the cover. FWIW, I checked their website, & unless I missed it, it's not on there, at least as of now.

JLEW1818
8/22/2008, 02:10 PM
post it!

SoonerPr8r
8/22/2008, 02:30 PM
post it!

:eek:

Salt City Sooner
8/22/2008, 03:06 PM
Hey, if you want to type out 5 pages of text, more power to you, & I'll spek ya for it. I WILL however post this little unrelated tidbit. Ex-Redskins RB John Riggins has a column listing his 5 most under-rated players. #1 on the list was none other than Kelly Gregg, & Riggo payed him one HECK of a complement:

The first time I saw Kelly was the night Jamal Lewis was trying to break the single season rushing record against the Steelers in 2003. The thing that impressed me was his build. He had a backside like a Shetland pony and seemed to be the perfect combination of a buried stump (allowing no leverage for offensive linemen) and surprising speed and lateral pursuit. He is a bigger version of Randy White, with the same tenacity and zeal for the game.

JLEW1818
8/22/2008, 03:08 PM
Hey, if you want to type out 5 pages of text, more power to you, & I'll spek ya for it. I WILL however post this little unrelated tidbit. Ex-Redskins RB John Riggins has a column listing his 5 most under-rated players. #1 on the list was none other than Kelly Gregg, & Riggo payed him one HECK of a complement:

haha just teasing.

badger
8/23/2008, 09:40 AM
So ESPN just ranked Collen Harper of Clemson ahead of Sam Bradford on their little college football analysis. It went something like this:

1. Tim Tebow (omg! j/k)
2. Pat White (WV)
3. Chase Daniel
4. Collen Harper (Clemson)
5. Sam Bradford

Would I just be a biased Sooner fan to think that's kind of ridiculous?

badger
8/23/2008, 10:23 AM
Oh, and ESPN w/ the Gameday crew is previewing the Big 12 (and the rest of college football) right now.

It's what you expect :)

badger
8/23/2008, 10:31 AM
Holtz is now talking about Notre Dame and it is funny. He said "11 wins, no doubt." and the other dudes were like "ELEVEN WINS?!?!" so if you're still not tuned in, this is what you're missing out on :D

Dio
8/23/2008, 10:57 AM
Of course, it sounded more like he said "11 winth", I'm sure.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/23/2008, 11:00 AM
Holtz predicts Ohio State over Oklahoma in the NC

badger
8/23/2008, 11:02 AM
Yes, it actually did, Dio. :D I really hope his entertaining Pep Talks return. Those were funny.

And yes, apparently tOSU finally gets another championships game for the highlight reel... haven't had one of those since their win over Miami :D

Then again, Holtz also thought ND would get 11 wins... then again, he also thought we would win the Big 12... WHEN DO WE BELIEVE HOLTZ?! :mad: