PDA

View Full Version : Martelus Bennett...

soonerinabilene
8/22/2008, 08:33 AM
is kind of a whiny little bitch. Anybody else watching Hard Knocks on HBO?
Spoiled punk was crying to his position coach that he cant play when hes not comfortable, and hes not comfortable when his shirt is tucked in, so that means he cant play with his shirt tucked in. And he wasnt kidding. He rolls his eyes at his coach all the time, shrugs off advice, and whines all the time.

Roy is acting like a completely different person this year, also. Wants to hit, joking around, always smiling. I think this is going to be his best year in the pros so far.

SoonerAcesUp
8/22/2008, 08:47 AM
He's lucky they drafted him so high or he'd be getting his pink slip for his attitude and work ethic. He did look much better in the Denver preseason game though. I'm not a huge Cowboys fan but I'm loving Hard Knocks. It's pretty fun to see that side of things.

badger
8/22/2008, 08:58 AM
They had the A&M special on FSN Southwest yesterday evening (once again), which I watched with great interest (not really). It was feature JaPorky Lane and Mike "Needs Money Now" Goodson and how they're going to be a dual threat RB/FB this coming season.

That's right, A&M. Bring back the wishbone, why don't you. You know that QB Stephen McGee can't throw, so he's going to try to run, then you're going to have Goodson and Lane in the backfield... wait, is it a wishbone if there are three backs running around everywhere instead of two?

Mac94
8/22/2008, 10:22 AM
If we wanted to keep running the option we could've just kept coach Fran.

SoonerStormchaser
8/22/2008, 11:48 AM
But it would've cost you $1200 per person to keep him subscribed to your program!

Piware
8/22/2008, 11:57 AM
Is Lane ever gonna graduate???? I wish I had the sammich concession outside the stadium. They could dangle a submarine sandwich in the end zone and he would be a Heisman contender. :D

OUMallen
8/22/2008, 12:17 PM
...is a punk biznatch.

And seriously- is Lane on the J-White plan or what? And why does A&M like huge, slow running backs so much? Toombs much?

Sooner_Havok
8/22/2008, 12:36 PM
...is a punk biznatch.

And seriously- is Lane on the J-White plan or what? And why does A&M like huge, slow running backs so much? Toombs much?

Well, when OU, UT, TTech, oswho, TCU, UH, and BU get done picking through the Tejas prospects there ain't much else left.

JLEW1818
8/22/2008, 12:48 PM
I hate the aggies and I hate the cowboys more.

badger
8/22/2008, 12:48 PM
...is a punk biznatch.

No denying Lane is slow and huge, but he is only one TD short of A&M's rushing TD record. It's not like he TOTALLY sucks by A&M standards.

Of course, as we already know from my constant posting of this, OU's epic intro has "47-game winning streak, 7 national titles, 140+ All-Americans, 4 Heisman Trophy winners, 42 conference titles," whereas A&M epic mockery of our intro has "The 12th man, The Junction Boys, 1939 championship, 1957 Heisman... a bunch of their players... empty scene... empty scene... 12-7 win over Texas! Whoop whoop whoop... THERE'S A SPIRIT!"