PDA

View Full Version : Trade offer for Chrissy Simms

Sooner in Tampa
8/20/2008, 12:15 PM
HAHAHA...it seems that Buccaneer fans have finally seen the light on Chrissy and his total worthlessness

It can be anything you would think we could get for Chris Simms.

Im going to say a few things

The bestest thing I think we could get for Simms is......

a Cuban Sandwich, some dried up playdough, a broken dinner plate, one of those free 5000 hours on AOL online cd's, an episode of "Guiding Light", a pen that wont write, three old car air fresheners, one iTunes download, and a DVD of the Godfather, Part III.

Then again, thats ALL I could ask for.

I would nail Rosie ODonnell in order to get Simms outta here!

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah.. Chris only led them to the playoffs and left his spleen on the field... oh and instead of whining and bitching and bashing "Chuckie," he's toed the company line and hasn't made waves.:rolleyes:

badger
8/20/2008, 12:53 PM
http://i.treehugger.com/files/banana-peel.jpg
DEAL! :D

Sooner in Tampa
8/20/2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah.. Chris only led them to the playoffs and left his spleen on the field... oh and instead of whining and bitching and bashing "Chuckie," he's toed the company line and hasn't made waves.:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Spoken like a true whorn that is misinformed. "Led" to the playoffs is not an accurate term...Dilfer did not LEAD the Ravens to a Super Bowl Win.

Apparently you missed Chrissy's quotes where he referred to himself as a "hostage". You know, getting paid millions to rehab his injury. He ruffled a lot of feathers with that comment.

SCOUT
8/20/2008, 01:21 PM

I think he was just waiting for Mack to say that stuff for him.

KantoSooner
8/20/2008, 01:30 PM
I would nail Rosie ODonnell in order to get Simms outta here!

Whoa. That is some serious dedication.

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2008, 01:43 PM
:rolleyes: Spoken like a true whorn that is misinformed. "Led" to the playoffs is not an accurate term...Dilfer did not LEAD the Ravens to a Super Bowl Win.

Apparently you missed Chrissy's quotes where he referred to himself as a "hostage". You know, getting paid millions to rehab his injury. He ruffled a lot of feathers with that comment.

Was he the quarterback or was he not? Did he start the playoff game or did he not? Has he held himself out of any practices demanding a trade?

Tampa had an option.. they could have released him and not paid him anything.

Maybe getting a ruptured spleen during a game... and still completing the game and then being rushed to the hospital.. counts for something.

Heaven forbid that you should take your "I Hate Everything Associated with UT" glasses off for the briefest of moments and look objectively at anything not associated with OU. :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
8/20/2008, 01:49 PM
http://mynxt.matthiaspaulscholz.eu/tools/ModelDiffer/lemon.jpg

JLEW1818
8/20/2008, 01:56 PM
If the Texans get him I'll kill em .

badger
8/20/2008, 02:10 PM
http://mynxt.matthiaspaulscholz.eu/tools/ModelDiffer/lemon.jpg

Ah yes, quite the comparable trade offer. However, I think you are offering too much... an ENTIRE lemon, seeds, juice, peels and all? I think that Simms, as a used lemon, is not worth the value of a fresh lemon. Therefore, we need to consider the final result of a used lemon and make a more fair offer:

http://openclipart.org/people/nicubunu/nicubunu_Feces.png
DEAL! :D

yermom
8/20/2008, 02:51 PM
ugh, i hate that i'm defending two former wh0rn QB's in the same day...

you have to admit leaving your spleen on the field AND finishing the game was pretty badass

i'd almost be willing to stop calling him Chrissy after that

almost.

picasso
8/20/2008, 03:02 PM
Was he the quarterback or was he not? Did he start the playoff game or did he not? Has he held himself out of any practices demanding a trade?

Tampa had an option.. they could have released him and not paid him anything.

Maybe getting a ruptured spleen during a game... and still completing the game and then being rushed to the hospital.. counts for something.

Heaven forbid that you should take your "I Hate Everything Associated with UT" glasses off for the briefest of moments and look objectively at anything not associated with OU. :rolleyes:

oh please. You UT fans loved to bash Nate Hybl and he left more than his spleen out on the field. not to mention to mention the fact that he's actually won a Red River game.
go to one of your own weak arsed boards if you want some UT arse kissing.

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2008, 03:32 PM
oh please. You UT fans loved to bash Nate Hybl and he left more than his spleen out on the field. not to mention to mention the fact that he's actually won a Red River game.
go to one of your own weak arsed boards if you want some UT arse kissing.

It would be incredibly naive and unrealistic to believe there will ever be UT arse kissing on here.

Ignorance of facts and logic however, demonstrate that many of the OU faithful are unable to objectively look at any aspect of college football. Between the "Oh woe is us" the media hates us... and.. oh woe is us.. the NCAA hates us.. and oh woe is us, everybody cheats we only get caught.. and oh woe is everyone else, no one else in college football is any good except for OU players" mantra, your fan base takes parochialism to a new level.

JLEW1818
8/20/2008, 03:34 PM
Attack !!!! lol

picasso
8/20/2008, 03:40 PM
It would be incredibly naive and unrealistic to believe there will ever be UT arse kissing on here.

Ignorance of facts and logic however, demonstrate that many of the OU faithful are unable to objectively look at any aspect of college football. Between the "Oh woe is us" the media hates us... and.. oh woe is us.. the NCAA hates us.. and oh woe is us, everybody cheats we only get caught.. and oh woe is everyone else, no one else in college football is any good except for OU players" mantra, your fan base takes parochialism to a new level.

please oh please. like there's a ton of logic on your Hornfans board. yes, a small percentage there will give OU a bit of credence. that's about it.

I personally enjoy your hillbilly redneck quips. quite deep and imaginatively truthful compared to the whining and yapping around here.

olevetonahill
8/20/2008, 03:42 PM
please oh please. like there's a ton of logic on your Hornfans board. yes, a small percentage there will give OU a bit of credence. that's about it.

I personally enjoy your hillbilly redneck quips. quite deep and imaginatively truthful compared to the whining and yapping around here.

But you do Neg him every chance you get dont you ?

Taxman71
8/20/2008, 03:44 PM
Does this mean Chrissy will get Gruden's initials tatto on his leg removed?

picasso
8/20/2008, 03:45 PM
But you do Neg him every chance you get dont you ?

I never neg anyone. Ole Liddy here just plays a weak song. Guess I can give him props for defending his own.

olevetonahill
8/20/2008, 03:49 PM
I never neg anyone. Ole Liddy here just plays a weak song. Guess I can give him props for defending his own.

Fair enough , He does have some weak sauce dont he :D

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2008, 03:52 PM
Fair enough , He does have some weak sauce dont he :D

Just nothing to complain about right now.

When Loadholt doesn't receive any type of suspension for his DWI foible, I'll come out with the righteous indignation then.

picasso
8/20/2008, 03:54 PM
good point. because we all know there's a ton of starting football players across the country who would never be given an unfair advantage in that type of situation.

Texas included.

JLEW1818
8/20/2008, 03:55 PM
I'd be scared of phil anyway

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2008, 04:22 PM
good point. because we all know there's a ton of starting football players across the country who would never be given an unfair advantage in that type of situation.

Texas included.

I can't wait for football to start so we can continue with proper smack... err.. I mean.. airing our learned opinions in the spirit of a respected rivalry, to exchange educated views and ideas in an unbiased and fair forum.

BigRedJed
8/20/2008, 04:29 PM
*gag*

swardboy
8/20/2008, 04:32 PM
double *gag*

boomersoonr7xchamps
8/20/2008, 04:49 PM
I think he was just waiting for Mack to say that stuff for him.

GOOD ONE!

JLEW1818
8/20/2008, 04:50 PM
TRIPLE *gag*

SoonerKnight
8/20/2008, 08:38 PM
Loadholt is of age and if he gets caught with a DUI then that is his fault. It is a misdemeanor that cost lots of bucks and that is enough of a punishment I would say plus the classes he will go to. You can not suspend every player for minor mistakes. You should know that Lid as a Texas fan. :rolleyes:

soonerinabilene
8/20/2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah, Im gonna agree with what Yermom said. He ruptured his freakin spleen and still finished the game. Had that not happened, its not out of the question to think that Chris would be the starting qb there. He got a bad break, and is trying to restart his career with 4 other qbs being on the roster. If Nate Hybl was in his place, we would be saying the same thing that Lid is.

olevetonahill
8/20/2008, 10:48 PM
Yeah, Im gonna agree with what Yermom said. He ruptured his freakin spleen and still finished the game. Had that not happened, its not out of the question to think that Chris would be the starting qb there. He got a bad break, and is trying to restart his career with 4 other qbs being on the roster. If Nate Hybl was in his place, we would be saying the same thing that Lid is.

He Didn't Rupture it the Opposing D did .:D
Just sayin

SoonerKnight
8/21/2008, 02:10 AM
He Didn't Rupture it the Opposing D did .:D
Just sayin

Sounds like he plays just as good as when he played against OU and we hammered hime time after time! Man I miss watching him play against OU and get his butt kicked!!! :D God that was some good Sooner football!!!! :D :D

olevetonahill
8/21/2008, 02:28 AM
Sounds like he plays just as good as when he played against OU and we hammered hime time after time! Man I miss watching him play against OU and get his butt kicked!!! :D God that was some good Sooner football!!!! :D :D

Look out Lid will spek Ya LOL
:D

Sooner in Tampa
8/21/2008, 05:29 AM
Chrissy gets mad props for the heart and determination that he showed in that game against the Carolina Panthers...but it was one game. He was having a HORRIBLE start to the season and fans were getting VERY frustrated with his inability to throw the freaking football without getting it batted down or hitting an offensive lineman in the back of the helmet.

What you need to realize Lid, is that Simms is NOT a good NFL QB (12 TD's to 17 int's) and a lifetime QB rating of 71.2. So you're question is mute, and like I said Trent Dilfer won a SB ring, but he didn't lead a damn thing. The only SB ring Crissy will ever see is...daddy's.

He stinks and ice...it just helps that he is a whorn. He is set to be a back QB the rest of his career...however long that is.

soonerboomer93
8/21/2008, 09:13 AM
i think they should line up for a game of red rover to determine what team gets chrissy

OUMallen
8/21/2008, 09:40 AM
fan base takes parochialism to a new level.

Speaking of all of us as one generality shows your own silly biases.:eek:

Sooner in Tampa
8/21/2008, 09:49 AM
Speaking of all of us as one generality shows your own silly biases.:eek:
And shows a certain amount of hypocrisy...since whorns don't have that problem :rolleyes:

stoopified
8/21/2008, 10:10 AM
What was the offer? Big Mac and fries?Then comes a voice from the wings:I'll answer that for Chris.

yermom
8/21/2008, 10:32 AM
anything more than a few baseball bats is probably too much

Taxman71
8/21/2008, 12:44 PM
Just a question, would having Chris Simms and Jeff Garcia on the same team nullify one's gaydar?