PDA

View Full Version : Any Programmers/Coders

OU_Sooners75
8/19/2008, 03:31 PM
available to help a fellow Sooner out?

I am trying to add a top 25 fan poll to my site to no avail.

I am not a programmer/coder. But the guy that owns the server is, but he is working all the time and no time to do this.

If you can help me, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Getem
8/19/2008, 05:12 PM
what kind of server? You would probably need an asp or php page linked to a database.

Crimsontothecore
8/19/2008, 06:35 PM
There are tons of free poll services you can attach to your site. Here's one but there are lots more. http://www.free-website-polls.com/

Norm In Norman
8/19/2008, 10:04 PM
I'm a programmer/coder. I don't have any time either though, so I can't help. I just thought I would throw that out there. I repeat - I CAN NOT HELP.

Thanks.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/19/2008, 10:06 PM
How about helping a brotha fix a panosonic projection TV?....actually I ve just about got it lined out anyway...thanks for offering tho norm

Norm In Norman
8/19/2008, 10:26 PM
How about helping a brotha fix a panosonic projection TV?....actually I ve just about got it lined out anyway...thanks for offering tho norm

Oh no - the panny broke? OMG. That's like finding out your old high-school sweetheart has brain cancer. Or something else bad. My analogy sucked, so I will leave it to the reader to insert his or her own awesome one and attribute it to me.

I loved that TV.

OU_Sooners75
8/20/2008, 02:46 AM
There are tons of free poll services you can attach to your site. Here's one but there are lots more. http://www.free-website-polls.com/

Not exactly the polling software I need. But thanks.

And Norm, why don't you have time?

:P

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2008, 08:54 AM
Oh no - the panny broke? OMG. That's like finding out your old high-school sweetheart has brain cancer. Or something else bad. My analogy sucked, so I will leave it to the reader to insert his or her own awesome one and attribute it to me.

I loved that TV.

No worries bro...consider me the surgeon who cured it using....Well just take the plot from The Man with Two Brains except make it about a TV...who doesn't turn evil

Howzit
8/20/2008, 09:13 AM
.. / .... --- .--. . / - .... .. ... / .. ... / -- --- .-. . / .... . .-.. .--. / - .... .- -. / - .... .- - / -. --- .-. -- / --. ..- -.-- .-.-.- / --- ...- . .-. .-.-.-