PDA

View Full Version : New Sooner Spectator Features

Jay C. Upchurch
8/18/2008, 10:10 AM
Sooner Spectator, your magazine source for all Sooner sports, has officially opened its on-line store, where fans can shop for such things as back issues, cool shirts and other Spectator-related items... we will be adding items as the football season progresses...

http://www.soonerspectator.com/catalog/

Readers can also subscribe on-line now at our store site...

http://www.soonerspectator.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=43

SOONERnTx
8/20/2008, 04:06 PM
good deal, i will renew online today!

OU-HSV
8/20/2008, 07:16 PM
Are you adding mens t-shirts soon Jay C?

Jay C. Upchurch
8/20/2008, 10:37 PM
We are going to be adding several items over the next few weeks... I will have to check with our store folks to see exactly what those items will be...

I'll let you know...

olevetonahill
8/20/2008, 10:44 PM
We are going to be adding several items over the next few weeks... I will have to check with our store folks to see exactly what those items will be...

I'll let you know...

Any sub specials ?

Jay C. Upchurch
8/20/2008, 11:44 PM
For now, the only subscription specials we will be offering will take place on Game Days at our tent on Campus Corner... On those Saturdays the Sooners play at home, we will be offering 1-year subs for $29.95..... that's $35 off the newsstand price...

We got confirmation today that former OU option quarterback star Thomas Lott will be our first autograph guest at our tent on Aug. 30... he will be on hand to help promote the magazine from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.... kickoff for the season-opener vs. Tenn-Chatty that day is 6 p.m.

Autographs will be $10 for pictures we will provide or Spectator magazine covers... Autographs are free with a 1-year subscription ($29.95).

We look forward to seeing you there!

olevetonahill
8/20/2008, 11:50 PM
For now, the only subscription specials we will be offering will take place on Game Days at our tent on Campus Corner... On those Saturdays the Sooners play at home, we will be offering 1-year subs for $29.95..... that's $35 off the newsstand price...

We got confirmation today that former OU option quarterback star Thomas Lott will be our first autograph guest at our tent on Aug. 30... he will be on hand to help promote the magazine from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.... kickoff for the season-opener vs. Tenn-Chatty that day is 6 p.m.

Autographs will be $10 for pictures we will provide or Spectator magazine covers... Autographs are free with a 1-year subscription ($29.95).

The Mag is worth it at any price , Ill just renew And Hope to Catch Yall there ;)

boomersoonr7xchamps
8/21/2008, 06:24 AM

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Can't wait to see ya'll there, Jay!

StoopTroup
8/24/2008, 09:00 AM
Will Thomas sign a ball or a helmet?

If so...is the autograph more than $10?

That would be cool if he would.

boomersoonr7xchamps
8/24/2008, 11:48 AM
Will Thomas sign a ball or a helmet?

If so...is the autograph more than $10?

That would be cool if he would.

I know when Steve Owens and Ricky Dixon signed last year, along with J.D.Roberts, I paid $10 to get them to sign a book, ticket stub, and a helmet ($10 per auto)...so I don't think they restrict it, unless they change it this year...I hope not (I have a Sooner Book I am getting all the greats to sign)....What about it Jay?

Jay C. Upchurch
8/24/2008, 10:40 PM
Same as last season...

You can purchase a color picture or mag from us for $10 and get a free autograph ... or subscribe for 1-year and get a free autograph...

or...

you can bring your own items and get them signed for $10 each...

Thomas Lott is a great guest because he has not done very many autograph signings over the years... so are really looking forward to having him join us...

3:30 to 5:30 at Campus Corner, Saturday, Aug. 30, prior to the OU-Chatty game...