PDA

View Full Version : '85 OU on NCAA

bstuff1979
8/17/2008, 09:56 PM
So, I skipped out on church this morning and had instant karmic backlash like a truck to the face. I forgot about the '71 game on tv. In order to remedy this, I uploaded the '85 OU roster on the ea locker thing for xbox360 (I had an cornucopia of free time a couple of weeks ago). If you're on xbox360, you hit up the ea locker via the xboxlive header. Enter the screen name oklahomab and you should be set. The roster isn't perfect, but it's 3 or 4 deep at every position with equipment edits that are as close as I could get (ie, the old school linemen style helmet and red elbow pads for K.Jackson; huge shoulderpads for everyone, white shoe tape and so on).

Pigface1
8/18/2008, 11:01 AM
That's awesome, thanks man. Time to run some bone. Did you put Aikman on there? lol

bstuff1979
8/18/2008, 11:25 AM
That's awesome, thanks man. Time to run some bone. Did you put Aikman on there? lol

He's slow in comparison to Holieway and Mitchel, but he's on there (with a rather low injury rating if I remember). Like I said, it's the closest I could get to the actual '85 roster (h/w/# and stats as well as uni corrections) with a few left off due to the 67 man roster that I was limited to. The only exception is in the secondary, where there are still a couple of guys from the '08 roster lurking around. Lindy Holmes is one, can't remember the rest. But, that should be easy enough to fix. Just rename them and switch positions, I know there has to be a few guys buried on the depth chart from '85 that I may have missed.

TheUnnamedSooner
8/18/2008, 04:21 PM
awesome, I'm going to download that tonight.

Pigface1
8/20/2008, 12:13 PM
Got it, thanks man. :cool: I had to raise Boz's hit stats.. put him around a 95 I think. Also, IIRC, he was 6'4" 240lbs?

Great work, I've been having fun running the wishbone w/ this team. Too bad they don't have the all time great teams on this game. They used too a few years ago.

bweezie
8/20/2008, 03:08 PM
any idea if there's a roster for the ps3?