PDA

View Full Version : Is the Apocalypse upon us?

IronHorseSooner
8/16/2008, 10:34 PM
Today, one ESPN analyst, Joel Schad, predicted that OU would play for the MNC. Just now, Jesse Palmer picked OU to win the MNC. By doing this, will Schad get reprimanded for not including SUC? Will Palmer be reprimanded for not picking an SEC school (or SUC)?:pop:

swardboy
8/17/2008, 07:57 AM
Maybe it's just my crimson eyeglasses, but just one year I'd like to see OU get the media love I perceive other teams get. A kind of "Oh wow, they're highlighting the Sooners AGAIN?" year....ya know?

Ok, dream over.

StoopTroup
8/17/2008, 08:17 AM
It ain't over...

It's just beginning....

Be more positive even if ESPN's past performance is indicitive of future results. :D

stoopified
8/17/2008, 09:50 AM
OMG if Mark May and Lee Corso pick us we are doomed,DOOMED I say.May,Corso,Palmer,Schad are the Harbingers of Death,the new Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Flagstaffsooner
8/17/2008, 10:15 AM
When I read the title of this thread I thought that Kelly Phelps was starting again.

The Maestro
8/17/2008, 11:36 AM
Herbie said on SportsCenter this morning that his number one team was....Florida. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....get off Tebow's jock and realize their defense sucks BAD! Hell, Michigan beat them last year! Tebow is a stud, but they don't have the cast to be number one.

badger
8/17/2008, 12:19 PM
At least ESPN is talking non-stop about OU and not about Favre :mad:

tulsaoilerfan
8/17/2008, 12:22 PM
At least ESPN is talking non-stop about OU and not about Favre :mad:

Who?:D

ClintonSooner
8/17/2008, 12:26 PM
OMG if Mark May and Lee Corso pick us we are doomed,DOOMED I say.May,Corso,Palmer,Schad are the Harbingers of Death,the new Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

i rebuke that in the name of jesus! :D

trey
8/17/2008, 12:43 PM
Maybe it's just my crimson eyeglasses, but just one year I'd like to see OU get the media love I perceive other teams get. A kind of "Oh wow, they're highlighting the Sooners AGAIN?" year....ya know?

Ok, dream over.

like '03, when they annointed OU the greatest team of all time. the "espn hates OU angle" is stupid, makes no sense, & makes OU sound like a bunch of whiners.

badger
8/17/2008, 01:16 PM
Who?:D

This guy. (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallina/080815)