PDA

View Full Version : W/L Big XII

nytehorn
8/15/2008, 08:45 PM
Texas, Oklahoma,Tech, Missouri, Kansas

These are the 5 "powerhouses" of the Big XII this year. How do you see it coming out?

Texas - tough games - Ark, OU, Mizzou, @ Tech, @KU, A&M
8-4
OU - tough games - Tx, KU, @A&M, Tech
11-1
TT - tough games - @A&M, @KU, UT, @OU
10-2
Mizzou - tough games - @UT, KU
12-0
Kansas - tough games - @S. Fla, @OU, Tech, UT, @Mizzou
8-4
A&M - tough games - Miami, Tech, OU, @UT
8-4

I just showed the tough games, but that doesn't mean there will not be an upset here and there.

THOUGHTS???

setem
8/15/2008, 08:49 PM
How are tech and ku considered powerhouses?

KU has 5 losses on their schedule if you ask me!

Tech is loaded with good players but I think they will find a way to lose specially in Nompton.

MO will play well in the conference and make it to the ship again and we will beat them again.

pappy
8/15/2008, 08:56 PM
I think A&M goes 7-5 instead of 8-4...maybe even 6-6 I think they lose to miami, tech, OU, saxet, boone pickens state and possibly colorado. They're going through a coaching transition which is usually doesn't go well that first year.

nytehorn
8/15/2008, 09:00 PM
Hey, guys. I am just going by the pre-season rankings of several sports mags. OU, Mizzou, TX, TT, and KU, are all ranked in the top 15 in many polls. I just threw in A&M, because with a new coach, they could sneak up on someone.

JLEW1818
8/16/2008, 02:12 AM
Hey, guys. I am just going by the pre-season rankings of several sports mags. OU, Mizzou, TX, TT, and KU, are all ranked in the top 15 in many polls. I just threw in A&M, because with a new coach, they could sneak up on someone.

Please name me the teams that have gone undefeated during the regular season. Then say Missouri, it does not add up, they are not a powerhouse, and not a dynasty. They had a great year last year. last year. Missouri just does not fit in with the rest of the undefeated teams.

OSUAggie
8/16/2008, 02:41 AM
Wait...

Did you just predict A&M to go 8-4?

Flagstaffsooner
8/16/2008, 03:02 AM
Wait...

Did you just predict A&M to go 8-4?Which Animal & Manure college are you talking about? stoolwater or collie station?

Mixer!
8/16/2008, 09:10 AM
This is what I think of when I hear Mike Sherman's name mentioned. (http://bangcartoon.com/2005/drewconfessions.htm)