PDA

View Full Version : Ok Cat peeps another question

olevetonahill
8/14/2008, 02:46 PM
Is it Normal for a cat to Beg worse than a dog ?
I open a Bag of Chips she comes running, Reachers her Paw up Like shes sayin give me some Now .
Biznacho just lays in the chair till Im thru eating then Takes what I give her , But this Cat is pushy .

Frozen Sooner
8/14/2008, 03:19 PM
Yeah, mine are pretty grabby when it comes to bags being opened. The noise reminds them of a small animal going through brush, so they think it's time to eat.

Fraggle145
8/14/2008, 03:59 PM
My cat is pushy. It yells when it wants something... Doesnt always get it though. But ya cats like things that crinkle they will mess with them for hours... put some cat nip in it and get her good and stoned while she's getting after it. :P

olevetonahill
8/14/2008, 04:18 PM
Its not the sound , the Bitch Begs for food worse thana dog .
Im not a Big cat person But I saved this ones life and I belong to her Now .:mad:

yermom
8/14/2008, 04:55 PM
jp2K-vIXB1o

r5TPsooner
8/14/2008, 04:56 PM
Is it Normal for a cat to Beg worse than a dog ?
I open a Bag of Chips she comes running, Reachers her Paw up Like shes sayin give me some Now .
Biznacho just lays in the chair till Im thru eating then Takes what I give her , But this Cat is pushy .

I'm disappointed in you, this would have made a good pole.;)

Fraggle145
8/14/2008, 06:10 PM
Its not the sound , the Bitch Begs for food worse thana dog .
Im not a Big cat person But I saved this ones life and I belong to her Now .:mad:

Get a spray bottle and squirt her with water when she does something to **** you off. Thats how i trained my cat... With abuse :D

olevetonahill
8/14/2008, 07:37 PM
Get a spray bottle and squirt her with water when she does something to **** you off. Thats how i trained my cat... With abuse :D

It dosnt Bother me . Im just curious If shes the Only damn cat that sits up and Begs for people Food ?
If I ignore her she Takes Her paw and Taps me on the Hand to get My tention , and crys :D

AlbqSooner
8/14/2008, 08:07 PM
That 20 lb Tom I mentioned LOVED yogurt. When I opened it he would sit beside me an watch me eat. He was patiently waiting till I gave him the last bite or two to lick off the spoon. HOWEVER, once I got to the point of scraping the spoon around the edges to get the leavings, if I went to my mouth with the spoon his paw would grab onto my forearm and pull. Kinda like, "Heyyyyyyy, I behaved, don't forget your little buddy here."

olevetonahill
8/14/2008, 08:10 PM
I think Ive just figured Out Cats are weird People :confused:

olevetonahill
8/15/2008, 06:04 AM
weird Cat
I just fixed me 2 hot dogs and got the chips out .
Gave her a Hunk of the Hot dog and she snubbed it . she wants the chips .:confused:

SoonerJack
8/15/2008, 07:45 AM
That is totally normal cat behavior. My cat loves crinkly shiny things. Christmas ribbons and bows are her favorite.

Fraggle145
8/15/2008, 08:45 AM
Cats like chips.

Chuck Bao
8/15/2008, 08:56 AM
Baby Cat is being countrified again, living up near the Lao border. I'm told he is developing a liking for sticky rice. Probably not much of a mouse hunter. Poor fat Baby Cat.

GrapevineSooner
8/15/2008, 10:39 AM
That is totally normal cat behavior. My cat loves crinkly shiny things. Christmas ribbons and bows are her favorite.

Not to mention, nothing gathers my cats in a central location like the sound of me shaking their bag of cat treats.

Granted, mine aren't pushy. I keep their treats under their cat tree so I when I open them, they all set a flightplan for the top two branches of the tree, sit, look at me, and wait.

C&CDean
8/15/2008, 10:41 AM
Cat people are ****ing weird.

Veritas
8/15/2008, 10:53 AM
People are ****ing weird.

Fixed. :D

SoonerJack
8/15/2008, 03:51 PM
Cat people are ****ing weird.

then weird I shall be ;)