PDA

View Full Version : I am so pissed at myself......

BudSooner
8/13/2008, 09:25 PM
I was installing this d00ds cable modem, when we are moving his desk so I can gain access to the wallplate to check the connection.....there is a ginormous collection of horn gear stashed atop his desk.
Me being the moron, asked if he went to school there and he said he graduated from uterus 1 1/2 yrs ago, the guy was cool and all but made remarks about OU not being able to finish the job the last few years during bowl games....I didn't have a remark except something about San Diego being nice if you wear orange.

God, i'm retarded.

I considered setting his homepage as TexAgs, but reconsidered.:(

The next time, i've gotta come up with a better retort when some turd smarts off like that. It's bad enough when i've got to bail out aggy who cannot figure out that the email program isn't for web browsing...the absolute dumbest customers are aggy...no comparison.
Some ******* in one of those Chevy HHR's went speeding down the street, damn near ran me down as I was setting up my safety gear outside the van...his tag was "Wee-eee"

Very original, your piece of **** is one shade from looking like pee. dumbass.

Then a tool with a lsu tag was wanting to have a duel at the intersection at 71st and Sheridan, if I hadn't been driving the company van...I would have flipped a booger at him.

It's. time. for. beer.

colleyvillesooner
8/13/2008, 09:33 PM
Just let him know they'd have a few more chances at those Big 12 and BCS games if they'd stop losing to HORRIBLE Aggie teams.

yermom
8/13/2008, 10:22 PM
it's okay, we were doing that a few years ago as well :O

colleyvillesooner
8/13/2008, 11:03 PM
Yeah, but they did it most recently. Way to stick up for the whorns, you whorny McWhorn lover

;)

soonersn20xx
8/13/2008, 11:08 PM
Unfortunately the truth hurts and our enemies know just where to hit us, about the only thing you can come back with is "it sucks to me you". ;)

Taxman71
8/14/2008, 08:27 AM
Another reason OKC>Tulsa....whorns get their sack ripped in Oklahoma County.

kbsooner21
8/14/2008, 09:17 AM
Another reason OKC>Tulsa....whorns get their sack ripped in Oklahoma County.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH