PDA

View Full Version : How Important is the Recruiting Forum To You?

StoopTroup
8/12/2008, 07:06 PM
Another 1st Poll in a Forum.

We should really do more of these IMO.

sooners123
8/12/2008, 11:29 PM
i follow recruiting very closely but sadly this forum is usually hours if not days behind the latest news, i have started posting information as soon as i get it and hopefully as football season gets here we will become active again.

NormanPride
8/13/2008, 03:35 PM
I just like voting for misspealt opshuns. :D

Curly Bill
8/13/2008, 03:38 PM
I'm a fan of the recruiting forum. Check it out ever time I'm on here.

ratherthanlater
8/13/2008, 04:17 PM
This is the place I come to find OUt abOUt all OUr future studs. I don't know what I wOUld do withOUt it.

boomersooner28
8/13/2008, 07:00 PM
VURY impotent to me's.

HateTheWhorns
8/14/2008, 04:08 PM
I visit this page everytime I come to SF.com. Let's keep it.

Thanks

snp
8/16/2008, 04:30 PM
Very important to me.

Seems like it's slowed down compared to years past. But I guess that's understandable since this class isn't as glamorous as some of the past years.

We definitely need more posters though. I sometimes wish we could get recruits to do interviews with this site in order to spur more interest although it'd still be way behind Hale or Rivals.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/17/2008, 11:59 AM
It's right up there with football and SO.

Rhino
8/17/2008, 03:48 PM
Rivals and OUInsider have a lot more resources to do what they do. And they have paid writers and contributors, which this site does not.

I wait to post most of the stuff I post because I get info from other sites. I could care less about scooping anyone else and I defintely don't want this site to get in trouble by posting other sites' premium info.

I enjoy the people that contribute, even if it isn't an overwhelming amount.

I've been deep in the mountains of Colorado this week with no Internet connection and I'm about to update the football commitment thread to bring us up-to-date.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/17/2008, 05:03 PM
Rivals and OUInsider have a lot more resources to do what they do. And they have paid writers and contributors, which this site does not.

I wait to post most of the stuff I post because I get info from other sites. I could care less about scooping anyone else and I defintely don't want this site to get in trouble by posting other sites' premium info.

I enjoy the people that contribute, even if it isn't an overwhelming amount.

I've been deep in the mountains of Colorado this week with no Internet connection and I'm about to update the football commitment thread to bring us up-to-date.Braggart!