PDA

View Full Version : My home away from home

Chuck Bao
8/12/2008, 06:34 PM
I may have mentioned this before. I bought a bankrupt restaurant in a run-down condo building in March with the intent of turning it into a home.

The thing was a huge bargain and a 5-minute walk to the skytrain and a 30-minute ride into my office. I got my company to finance it at 2.5% interest and the pay-off period is 5 years with monthly payments less than my current rent.

The construction and redecoration has been twice the cost of the 900sq ft unit and I’m getting the feeling that I’m being fleeced by my architect/interior designer.

I wanted red brick walls and stained concrete floors, sort of a guy’s pad.

The red brick walls are actually pink and I’m not sure they get the whole idea about stain for the concrete floor.

I like the back lighting on my bookshelves, because somebody may mistake me for being someone smart. I didn’t imagine a brick wall there because there was already a wall there and that chandelier is silly and ugly and too low and not the dungeon effect I wanted.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/livingroom.1223334.jpg

We are working on the kitchen and there is supposed to be stainless steel cabinets about the sink and a range/oven on the right. I think that the woman gets the idea that men don’t cook.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/kitchen.jpg

My computer room. It’s the guest bedroom converted.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/computerroom.jpg

The guest bathroom was supposed to have coral white tiles. They look orange to me. I hate orange and for the obvious reason. I mean why would any man have an orange bathroom?

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/guestbathroom.jpg

My master bathroom looks better with CRIMSON tiles. I love that.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/masterbathroom.7282882.jpg

The master bedroom is weird and the woman already decided about the location of the bed and the reading lamps and I wasn’t going that way at all.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/masterbedroom.jpg

The whole sliding glass door between the master bathroom and bedroom is weird. I haven’t figured it out yet.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/masterbathroom2.jpg

Nope showing that he knows how to use the urinal in the guest bathroom.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/nope.jpg

Does anyone have concrete floors? Can you skateboard on them? Anything you’d add or take away? Because I gots to finish paying for the thing and buying the furniture in the next couple of weeks.

def_lazer_fc
8/12/2008, 06:41 PM
used to live in a big ol house right off campus with a huge basement that was converted into like 4 - 5 bedrooms. everyone of em concrete. we put down some of that clear coat epoxy or whatever it is, and you can definitely skate on them. good times had by all.

StoopTroup
8/12/2008, 06:47 PM
If your gonna have concrete floors...you might as well put up a basketball backboard and hoop IMO.

Frozen Sooner
8/12/2008, 06:52 PM
I had a coworker who built a house out in Wasilla with concrete floors and radiant heat. He acid-stained the floors and they came out looking very cool-and with the radiant heat they were actually very nice in winter.

Chuck Bao
8/12/2008, 06:56 PM
If your gonna have concrete floors...you might as well put up a basketball backboard and hoop IMO.

You know that is a really great suggestion. I will be living on the second floor (because I'm really scared of heights) and nobody below to complain. That chandlier has to go.

StoopTroup
8/12/2008, 06:57 PM
You can play naked BBall with your girl Friends. :D

Get an old scoreboard too. :D

Chuck Bao
8/12/2008, 07:03 PM
I had a coworker who built a house out in Wasilla with concrete floors and radiant heat. He acid-stained the floors and they came out looking very cool-and with the radiant heat they were actually very nice in winter.

I don't know what raditant heat is but Thailand doesn't really have a winter. We have two seasons here - hot and rainy.

My lesbian (???) interior designer wants the concerete floors to match the brick walls. She wants it to remain conceretey looking like. I don't know if that is right or not.

At one point, I wanted a trench in the concrete with a brass band in a square, sorta framing off the thing with an glaze smoothing it over. She is not into that.

But with the basketball suggestion. A free throw line thing would be pretty great.

85Sooner
8/12/2008, 07:05 PM
coral ( in the interior decorating world) is pink. not white

Chuck Bao
8/12/2008, 07:08 PM
You can play naked BBall with your girl Friends. :D

Get an old scoreboard too. :D

An old scoreboard! Dang. My naked girlfriends would like score and it would be like tied - Home team and visitors.

Forget that. The home team would be way, way ahead.

Chuck Bao
8/12/2008, 07:13 PM
coral ( in the interior decorating world) is pink. not white

Well, excuse me. The sample tile was off white. I admit, though, that I'm not very good with colors.

Saying that you are right. A pink bathroom would be bad. I'm not saying it is any worse than orange though.

Can we agree? If it were crimson, it would have been better?

olevetonahill
8/12/2008, 09:49 PM
Why dont you tell the Interior decorator to **** off dip **** .
and Insist On getting what YOU want ? Your the One Paying , Your the one whos gonna Have to live with it .
Just sayin

yermom
8/12/2008, 11:54 PM
pink is WAY better than orange

sendbaht
8/24/2008, 12:01 PM
That's unbelievable and is going to look as cool as it gets. A feather in my hat is that I may be the first Sooner fan besides you Khun G to see your new place.:) Now for the Orange bathroom, well, after a hard night at Nana Plaza and you hugging the toilet, it will solidified the saying "puck ut orange".

sendbaht

Chuck Bao
8/24/2008, 12:37 PM
Heh! As I previously said, I'm not good at colors. Puke UT orange is still my least favorite throwing up color, even after a good night out at Nana Plaza.

sendbaht, are always welcome. It may not be totally finished, but you and your wife are welcome to stay in my home.

Viking Kitten
8/24/2008, 01:30 PM
Please take that chandelier outside right now and go all Office Space on it, à la Michael Bolton and the printer.

Chuck Bao
8/24/2008, 01:43 PM
Please take that chandelier outside right now and go all Office Space on it, à la Michael Bolton and the printer.

In

I mean what was she thinking? That's not sex dungeon.

I was aiming for dungeon. I told her dungeon.

Or, I'd be happy with the basketball layout (after reading this thead).

This, well it doesn't work and I already told my interior decorator person lady.

I mean that thing would totally clash with martial arts weapons that I plan to put on the brick wall.

I mean gah!

Curly Bill
8/24/2008, 01:44 PM
I thought everybody in Thailand lived in huts...:confused:

:D

Frozen Sooner
8/24/2008, 01:47 PM
I thought everybody in Thailand lived in huts...:confused:

:D

Only the ones on high ground.

Too soon?

Curly Bill
8/24/2008, 01:52 PM
Only the ones on high ground.

Too soon?

That's worth a drum roll. :D

GottaHavePride
8/24/2008, 02:15 PM
Why dont you tell the Interior decorator to **** off dip **** .
and Insist On getting what YOU want ? Your the One Paying , Your the one whos gonna Have to live with it .
Just sayin

Yeah, seriously. She's working for you. It's your money and your place. If her designs don't meet with your approval, tell her so and tell her that if she doesn't want to design based on your concepts, you'd like your money back to pay someone who will.

Frozen Sooner
8/24/2008, 02:16 PM
It's Thailand. They may have weird laws like "If you don't pay the decorator, we feed you to the scorpion-roaches."

Cam
8/24/2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, seriously. She's working for you. It's your money and your place. If her designs don't meet with your approval, tell her so and tell her that if she doesn't want to design based on your concepts, you'd like your money back to pay someone who will.

I'm with Vet and GHP on this one. You're footing the bill, you make the call.

Rogue
8/24/2008, 05:05 PM
Chuck, don't you speak Thai? Or are they just sort of ignoring you and putting in whatever they get on sale?

Nice pad though and 2.5%! Sweet.

The sliding glass door is pretty hilarious. WTF?

I think you should decorate with some womens laying around the place nekkid in various nekkid women poses. Yup, that's about all I got.

Okla-homey
8/24/2008, 06:33 PM
Nice pad though and 2.5%! Sweet.

you said pad in a Thai thread. pad thai. he, hehe, hehehehe.;)

GottaHavePride
8/24/2008, 07:15 PM
Or is this a Thai pad?

Chuck Bao
9/7/2008, 03:40 AM
Good grief. I wanted a plain concrete floor for my new condo.

We got something really weird. When my contractor/interior designer applied a clear stain, parts of the floor turned green and parts didn’t.

She is saying that that’s normal.

I don’t think that that’s normal.

The furniture is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I want to delay that one week so we can figure out what to do with the floor. She says that she doesn’t have the phone number to delay the furniture delivery. Gah!

And what did they use in that last layer of concrete applied in certain areas? Septic water? The green isn’t a bad color, if it were a bit more uniform.

Okay, my condo floor has character. I may have to spin it that way.

That, or spring for some carpet.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/kitchenfloor.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/kitchenfloor2.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/livingroomfloor.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/livingroomfloor2.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/wallwayfloor.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/wallwayfloor2.jpg

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/masterbathroomfloor.jpg

bluedogok
9/7/2008, 12:32 PM
Was the floor acid etched prior to the staining? That is something that is usually done prior to staining an existing slab. In most cases we spec a topping slab applied so you can have a more uniform finish and batch control to avoid those type of issues. Trying to "clear" stain an existing slab is usually an exercise in futility, on existing slabs that are not going to be topped, we usually spec a darker concrete stain after the acid or blast etching. It is usually pretty good about hiding those slab imperfections.

Chuck Bao
9/7/2008, 01:26 PM
Thank you, bluedogok. That advice was exactly what I was looking for.

No, nothing was done to the slab prior to applying the stain.

If you don't mind, I'll send your comments to my contractor. I thought she knew what she was doing.

bluedogok
9/7/2008, 01:55 PM
No problem, it may not be a very common practice over there but as they have become more popular over here I have had to deal with the issue on some projects here. I have done a bunch of industrial architecture projects so I am familiar with floor coatings.

We always always recommend topping but I have seen some good results with the acid/blast etching on existing floors. The acid treatment will leave a smoother surface, the blast etching will leave you with a lightly textured surface that is easier to get an even color on along with a little grip for foot traffic.

proud gonzo
9/7/2008, 04:32 PM
BTW, Chuck--I'm starting work on your paintings in two weeks. I'll catch up with you again before then to see how your saga's going and if you have any more specifics. (I have some cool ideas, so I think they're going to be awesome--I'm excited!)

Rogue
9/7/2008, 04:37 PM
Chuck, seems you're getting the run around in a huge way.
I'd be withholding payment until I got things done correctly which is defined as "the way I ordered it and we agreed to do it, in other words - until I'm satisfied."

Dude, it is a great place and you are her customer. She's clearly ignoring you and doing whatever the hell she wants to which is cutting corners and refusing to do it your way. If she can't call the furniture folk she should have it stored for you, at her expense, until the floor issue is settled to your liking.

Do I have to come over there and have a talk with her?

Chuck Bao
9/7/2008, 05:14 PM
BTW, Chuck--I'm starting work on your paintings in two weeks. I'll catch up with you again before then to see how your saga's going and if you have any more specifics. (I have some cool ideas, so I think they're going to be awesome--I'm excited!)

I'm glad you asked, PG. Make the paintings bright, neon if possible. Maybe that'll detract attention from the floor.

Chuck, seems you're getting the run around in a huge way.
I'd be withholding payment until I got things done correctly which is defined as "the way I ordered it and we agreed to do it, in other words - until I'm satisfied."

Dude, it is a great place and you are her customer. She's clearly ignoring you and doing whatever the hell she wants to which is cutting corners and refusing to do it your way. If she can't call the furniture folk she should have it stored for you, at her expense, until the floor issue is settled to your liking.

Do I have to come over there and have a talk with her?

Rogue, maybe I need you to come over here and have a talk with her.

I just made the 95% construction payment last Monday. It was supposed to be 100% completed last Friday and I would make the last 5% payment this coming Friday.

I can't believe that she would expect me to sign off on that. And, if I didn't stop things, the furniture would have been delivered today and I'm pretty sure she was counting on me to say: "never mind" at that point. That bothers me.

Cam
9/7/2008, 05:35 PM
You shouldn't have paid her anything until she did things the way YOU want them to. She works for you, not the other way around.

RacerX
9/7/2008, 10:12 PM
KILL HER.

KingBarry
9/8/2008, 03:38 AM
You shouldn't have paid her anything until she did things the way YOU want them to. She works for you, not the other way around.

Cam, that is the way it is done in the US. That´s not the way it is done everywhere else. God knows I never lived in Thailand, but you can not go around bossing the locals around in Belgium (where I lived for four years) --most especially if you are an American.

olevetonahill
9/8/2008, 10:25 AM
Cam, that is the way it is done in the US. That´s not the way it is done everywhere else. God knows I never lived in Thailand, but you can not go around bossing the locals around in Belgium (where I lived for four years) --most especially if you are an American.

WHAT ? :eek:
I dont give a **** If Im in BFE. If Im paying someone to do something for Me they Gonna do it MY WAY or they aint Gettin Paid .
Just sayin

OU4LIFE
9/8/2008, 10:34 AM
pink is WAY better than orange

although, if you gave most people a Jungian test and said 'orange' the response would be the same as 'pink' .....'*****'.

jus sayin

KingBarry
9/9/2008, 01:51 AM
WHAT ? :eek:
I dont give a **** If Im in BFE. If Im paying someone to do something for Me they Gonna do it MY WAY or they aint Gettin Paid .
Just sayin

I had the police show up at my door. And they were not taking my side.

When you are not in America, you better realize that you are not in America.

I probably could have dragged it out in the courts for years, but in the end I would have lost and spent a fortune on lawyers fees.

olevetonahill
9/9/2008, 03:12 AM
I had the police show up at my door. And they were not taking my side.

When you are not in America, you better realize that you are not in America.

I probably could have dragged it out in the courts for years, but in the end I would have lost and spent a fortune on lawyers fees.

Ok so you were In BFE fer 4 years WTF you doing spendin Big Bucks On anything ?
Dumas.:rolleyes:

KingBarry
9/9/2008, 11:26 AM
Ok so you were In BFE fer 4 years WTF you doing spendin Big Bucks On anything ?
Dumas.:rolleyes:

Big bucks? It was less than 100 euros. They wouldn't have let me leave Belgium if it had involved big bucks.

I am so angry at this thread I will neg you to kingdom come. Oh, wait...:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/9/2008, 04:13 PM
Big bucks? It was less than 100 euros. They wouldn't have let me leave Belgium if it had involved big bucks.

I am so angry at this thread I will neg you to kingdom come. Oh, wait...:rolleyes:

Dude yer comparing osu to OU here
Chuck is paying this broard BIG bucks to get HIS HOME the way HE wants it and she aint coming thru. Your talkin a piddlin 125 Bucks or so:rolleyes:

Chuck Bao
9/9/2008, 04:53 PM
Dude yer comparing osu to OU here
Chuck is paying this broard BIG bucks to get HIS HOME the way HE wants it and she aint coming thru. Your talkin a piddlin 125 Bucks or so:rolleyes:

Well, it's not that much. The inside construction cost is 1,800,000 baht or about US$50,000. You guys spend more on your cars.

My contractor appears to have given up. She told me yesterday that she doesn't know what to do and how could she do anything if she doesn't know what to do. I must admit that she's using perfectly good Thai logic there.

I've already paid 95% of the turnkey project, so I'm not sure how that's going to work out. Maybe she just walks away.

I called some concrete stain suppliers yesterday and asked for technical support or at least suggested names of somebody who can fix my problem.

Hopefully, one of them will get back to me tomorrow.

Otherwise, I'm going shopping for rugs.

olevetonahill
9/9/2008, 04:56 PM
Good Luck bro.

Cam
9/10/2008, 08:19 PM

When I lived in England, it was the same as it is hear with contractors. American or not, you're the customer, period.

Cam
9/10/2008, 08:21 PM
I wouldn't fight over 100 Euro. I'd sure as hell fight over $50K.

Rogue
9/10/2008, 08:24 PM
My contractor appears to have given up. She told me yesterday that she doesn't know what to do and how could she do anything if she doesn't know what to do. I must admit that she's using perfectly good Thai logic there.

Would the logic of "fix it this way....treat the concrete properly and re-stain it so the color is of uniform consistency throughout the room" not work as a response to this "Thai Logic" of which you speak?

bluedogok
9/10/2008, 09:31 PM
I think Chuck may be referring to the words "Thai" and "Logic" being used together as an oxymoron......Dem peoples just think differently over thar....

Chuck Bao
9/20/2008, 09:22 PM
I didn’t fix the floor. I didn’t move. But, we had a party.

I’ve been planning this move for months. Cable TV, telephone lines, high-speed internet service were supposed to be cut on my old apartment on Saturday, August 20 in the AM and opened at the new place in the PM. Of course, none of that actually happened.

The whole thing got kicked off in style on Friday. I called in work saying I’m sick, so I could be here to oversee the packing and bubble-wrapping.

It started off innocently enough when I asked if the packers and movers would like water, coffee, tea, beer or whiskey. They all voted for the beer and the whiskey. Then, whenever their boss would call in to check on their progress, we were all “shush, don’t tell her we’re drunk in a very loud sneaky, drunky type of way.” Thank god it wasn’t my boss calling.

So, we had most of everything all boxed and bubble-wrapped by Saturday morning. The beer was gone and the ice melted. We still had four bottles of Johnnie open and, I for one, had a pretty decent enough hangover and started back with the hard stuff. Three trucks made two trips and it was done.

I was actually planning on sleeping at the new place on Saturday.

We christened the place with more beer and whiskey. We put another couple cases of beer away and a few more bottles of whiskey.

These were some pretty affectionate drunky friends. NTTIAWWT. We exchanged name cards and I promised to visit them in the provinces.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/packerspic.jpg

And, then the real shocker, Khun Nope isn’t ready to move. OOhhhh nooOO!!!!!

Was it because we forgot to consult a fortune teller and get an auspicious day to move? Or, was it because I forgot to arrange a monk to first bless the new apartment? Or, was it because THE BLOODY FRICKIN PLACE DOESN'T HAVE ELECTRICITY YET!!!

The master bedroom and bathroom does have electricity. So, I’m going out to buy 6-8 extension cords this morning, along with a few rugs.

Auspicious my ***. I should have gone to the fortune teller.

And another thing, why did I pack all of the toilet paper in some box somewhere? I musta been drunk or crazy.

proud gonzo
9/21/2008, 02:43 AM
awesome!!! not about the no electricity, but congrats on the move!

StoopTroup
9/21/2008, 09:01 AM
I didn’t fix the floor. I didn’t move. But, we had a party.

I’ve been planning this move for months. Cable TV, telephone lines, high-speed internet service were supposed to be cut on my old apartment on Saturday, August 20 in the AM and opened at the new place in the PM. Of course, none of that actually happened.

The whole thing got kicked off in style on Friday. I called in work saying I’m sick, so I could be here to oversee the packing and bubble-wrapping.

It started off innocently enough when I asked if the packers and movers would like water, coffee, tea, beer or whiskey. They all voted for the beer and the whiskey. Then, whenever their boss would call in to check on their progress, we were all “shush, don’t tell her we’re drunk in a very loud sneaky, drunky type of way.” Thank god it wasn’t my boss calling.

So, we had most of everything all boxed and bubble-wrapped by Saturday morning. The beer was gone and the ice melted. We still had four bottles of Johnnie open and, I for one, had a pretty decent enough hangover and started back with the hard stuff. Three trucks made two trips and it was done.

I was actually planning on sleeping at the new place on Saturday.

We christened the place with more beer and whiskey. We put another couple cases of beer away and a few more bottles of whiskey.

These were some pretty affectionate drunky friends. NTTIAWWT. We exchanged name cards and I promised to visit them in the provinces.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/packerspic.jpg

And, then the real shocker, Khun Nope isn’t ready to move. OOhhhh nooOO!!!!!

Was it because we forgot to consult a fortune teller and get an auspicious day to move? Or, was it because I forgot to arrange a monk to first bless the new apartment? Or, was it because THE BLOODY FRICKIN PLACE DOESN'T HAVE ELECTRICITY YET!!!

The master bedroom and bathroom does have electricity. So, I’m going out to buy 6-8 extension cords this morning, along with a few rugs.

Auspicious my ***. I should have gone to the fortune teller.

And another thing, why did I pack all of the toilet paper in some box somewhere? I musta been drunk or crazy.

Chuck...what's wrong with the guy up front?

Bad back or anus problem?

How much did he have to drink? :D

NTTAWWT. :D

Rogue
9/21/2008, 09:34 AM
Congrats CB!

Viking Kitten
9/22/2008, 09:54 AM
Is that fugly chandelier gone?

Chuck Bao
9/26/2008, 10:35 PM
I moved in last week and I'm slowly getting adjusted to the new place.

I’m a liking it a lot so far. So, it is no longer the condo designed from hell.

This is the only pic I have so far and that is because we were able to carve out a small livable space without boxes.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/livingroom2.jpg

The weird green swirl concrete floor is not at all noticeable with all my junk.

Our movers did a tremendous job of unpacking stuff as long as we supplied them with beer and whiskey. They put every paperback book I own on those bookshelves and every knick knack I own in front of the paperback books.

My new maid did a tremendous job of re-arranging stuff to suit her idea of where things belong. I am terribly impressed with her except the fact that she decided that all of my baseball caps need a good washing. Who washes baseball caps?

Chuck Bao
9/26/2008, 10:47 PM
Is that fugly chandelier gone?

Oops. Nos that fugly chandelier is still there.

But, I really like the lights behind the book case. You can't see it with any pics because of the flash. But, it is like the books casting a shadow.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/livingroom3.jpg

sooneron
9/26/2008, 10:51 PM
They have toilets over there?

A Sooner in Texas
9/27/2008, 01:13 AM
cool place!

as far as the hideous chandelier, maybe you could remove the little stem lights from the center one and paint the whole thing stainless steel or black.

do they have anything like a home depot over there? Maybe you should just take a look to see if you find something you like better.

And actually the floor is kinda cool looking. Just make everyone think it's supposed to be that way and you'll be a decor genius.

proud gonzo
9/27/2008, 01:48 AM
know what it needs? A couple of huge paintings ;)

Chuck Bao
9/27/2008, 02:07 AM
know what it needs? A couple of huge paintings ;)

Fortunately, I have that covered, PG. I have commissioned for two original works of art by a well-known artist. I don't have track lighting, but there are these overhead lights that swivel. Alright, I'm totally the ghey that way.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/27/2008, 04:05 AM
Good looking place Chuck! Though I would have frosted the sliding door glass to the bathroom. But thats me. Hope your construction issues get fixed... I liked your description of Thai logic. You should see the deal I am working on now regarding ergonomic furniture for the project I was in BKK for...

Rogue
9/27/2008, 06:25 AM
Aren't the sliding glass doors just randomly between rooms? I didn't realize they were to the bathroom.

Where's the lava lamp? And the bead curtain? ;)

Chuck Bao
9/27/2008, 08:30 AM
Seriously, I think glass bathroom walls or glass bathroom doors is like the signature dealio of my interior designer.

She showed me that in her previous design and I was just politely thinking to myself that maybe this couple never wants kids or guests.

I've been waiting for some blinds, frosted glass or, yes, maybe even a bead curtain to be installed. If that doesn't happen, I'm getting a can of spray paint.

Edited to add pics.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/crimsonbathroom.jpg

I can not only sing, I can do a whole dance routine in this shower.

http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/kanunu/crimsonshower.jpg

bluedogok
9/27/2008, 10:44 AM
Solyx (http://www.decorativefilm.com/index.html) makes some good privacy window films that you can get in a variety of looks. We have spec'd them in various projects.

Chuck Bao
9/27/2008, 11:03 AM
Solyx (http://www.decorativefilm.com/index.html) makes some good privacy window films that you can get in a variety of looks. We have spec'd them in various projects.

If I ever have any problems in the future, can I just PM you first?

Thanks, dude.

Viking Kitten
9/27/2008, 11:05 AM
Very nice, Chuck! I guess I can live with the fugly chandelier. ;)

bluedogok
9/27/2008, 03:15 PM
If I ever have any problems in the future, can I just PM you first?

Thanks, dude.

No problem, glad to help.