PDA

View Full Version : Is Hillary Trying to Sabotage Obama

soonersn20xx
8/11/2008, 06:10 PM
We now have her campaign manager, Howard Wolfson, is saying that if the press had come forward with the John Edwards scandal.......she would won Iowa. He stops there but why bring it up, you want a redo?

I hope every democratic voter can see what Hillary is trying to do and make sure she's not a candidate in a '12 election if Obama loses.

Could a admin make this a pole if its a good question in their minds, I apparently don't have that priviledge. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
8/11/2008, 06:11 PM
We now have her campaign manager, Howard Wolfson, is saying that if the press had come forward with the John Edwards scandal.......she would won Iowa. He stops there but why bring it up, you want a redo?

I hope every democratic voter can see what Hillary is trying to do and make sure she's not a candidate in a '12 election if Obama loses.

Could a admin make this a pole if its a good question in their minds, I apparently don't have that priviledge. :rolleyes:

Become a sponsor and you can Post Poles and Gamble :P

StoopTroup
8/11/2008, 06:42 PM
Olevet might even start liking you. :D

olevetonahill
8/11/2008, 06:46 PM
Olevet might even start liking you. :D

Lets dont push it ok ? :D

Okla-homey
8/11/2008, 06:59 PM
She makes a good point. Afterall, if Edwards hadn't been on the ticket, she could have wrapped up the nomination. In effect, Edwards was her spoiler. Kinda like Ross Perot was for GHWB.

soonersn20xx
8/11/2008, 07:10 PM
She makes a good point. Afterall, if Edwards hadn't been on the ticket, she could have wrapped up the nomination. In effect, Edwards was her spoiler. Kinda like Ross Perot was for GHWB.

Well after I posted this, a TV reporter stated that the polling data showed that 43% compared to 24% would voted for Obama if Edwards wasn't on the ticket..........so he actually would have won by a larger percentage. Howard Wolfson had to know this fact which makes me think that it's more of a case of sour grapes or a blatant attempt to create disharmony.

Okla-homey
8/11/2008, 07:28 PM
Well after I posted this, a TV reporter stated that the polling data showed that 43% compared to 24% would voted for Obama if Edwards wasn't on the ticket..........so he actually would have won by a larger percentage. Howard Wolfson had to know this fact which makes me think that it's more of a case of sour grapes or a blatant attempt to create disharmony.

Don't confuse the issue with the facts. This is about sewing discord among the Donks! Me likey. ;)

soonerboomer93
8/11/2008, 08:04 PM

polling data from when?

from today or from when the voting occured

can't trust statistics based on hindsight all that well

soonersn20xx
8/11/2008, 08:07 PM
polling data from when?

from today or from when the voting occured

can't trust statistics based on hindsight all that well
This was exit polling data at the time of the caucus.

badger
8/11/2008, 08:14 PM
I think that recent history shows that a one-time prez candidate is only one-time. With that in mind, it must have been the letdown of a lifetime for Hillary to be told 'no thanks' by the voters. I mean, this is what she has prepared for ever since becoming Bill Clinton's wife! Everything she's done up to this point was in preparation to become a president, and not just any president, but the first woman president in American history! Why else would she put up with Bill for this long?! Companionship??? Pbthhh.

As such, she might be a little bitter on how things turned out and has chosen not to blame herself, but one rising star Democrat that became a more significant milestone than "first woman" in this era of media-driven political hype.

Hillary's presidential aspirations are not over, but her viable candidacy definitely is. Once a loser, always a loser in the eyes of the media and voting public.

SoonerKnight
8/11/2008, 08:19 PM
Richard Nixon????? "You won't have me to kick around anymore!"

Never say never till the fat lady sings!!!! :D

SoonerKnight
8/11/2008, 08:21 PM
If Obama loses and McCain gets into office it will be years before a republican gets back into the WH! If Obama gets in there he likely will do just as bad a job so I'm voting McCain! :D

Jerk
8/11/2008, 08:35 PM
George Bush for King!!!

Call off the elections!!!

SoonerStormchaser
8/11/2008, 08:43 PM
I hope she does sabotage him...they were made for each other!

Tulsa_Fireman
8/11/2008, 08:58 PM
I hope she loses weight and does a spread for Hustler.

SoonerBorn68
8/11/2008, 09:07 PM

I once heard a TV reporter declare Al Gore president. I also saw on TV monkeys fly out of a person's butt--no wait, that was Bruce Almighty. Sorry.

And, if this causes strife within the the party, I'm for it. Go Hillary! I can't wait for that convention.

soonersn20xx
8/11/2008, 09:20 PM
I didn't realize a cite was required for every statement that is made in this forum............if there is contention over the issue then one might be necessary.

Also, it's rather obvious that the right would relish in this..........so if you don't have anything significant to add to the topic maybe you shouldn't.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/11/2008, 09:22 PM
Hillary needs liposuction and a boob job.

The AP says so.

http://www.AssociatedPressHillaryBoobAndFatFund.com

SoonerBorn68
8/11/2008, 09:22 PM
I think I'm being admonished. :D

I did add something positive. I love the fact there is going to be a crack in the Dem Matrix--and it's going to have long term repercussions.

SoonerBorn68
8/11/2008, 09:25 PM
I didn't realize a cite was required for every statement that is made in this forum....

I never said you did. I only made the statement I saw Al Gore get announced President--and monkeys flew out of somebody's butt.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/11/2008, 09:29 PM
I never said you did. I only made the statement I saw Al Gore get announced President--and monkeys flew out of somebody's butt.

Would you please cite the source that indicates that you never said you did?

For the veracity of the statement, of course.

JohnnyMack
8/11/2008, 09:46 PM
I think I'm being admonished. :D

It's about time. :D

SanJoaquinSooner
8/11/2008, 09:49 PM
Hillary didn't make the comment.

SoonerBorn68
8/11/2008, 09:51 PM
Would you please cite the source that indicates that you never said you did?

For the veracity of the statement, of course.

Sorry this took so long. I had to go dig it up.

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/farks/drudge.jpg