PDA

View Full Version : Fun stuff from NCAA 09

setem
8/10/2008, 04:26 PM
Sammy to the Gresh for 80 yard TD (http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/156809)

The dude I was playing online was being a baby and running a goal line D. I could have just ran the clock out but he was running his mouth at the beginning of the game so I ran it up on his ***. Look at Manny running the Victory formation behind Gresh?

OU-HSV
8/10/2008, 04:35 PM
Dang setem, those graphics blow my PS2 graphics away. Is that on PS3 or xbox?
Gresham is an absolute stud in the game. My first dynasty year I had one loss and went on to beat the fighting Tebow gators in the Fiesta Bowl.
In my game, Sam is so damn inconsistent I couldn't trust him anymore. In my second year now I've had to bench Sam and I'm using a true freshman that is an 84 speed, and seems to actually throw better than I could ever throw with Sam. And it's hard to get any consistency from Murray in the game too I've noticed. He was better in my first season than he is now.

I'm playing on Heisman level (as I always do), but I've never had this much trouble getting things rolling. Is anyone else having consistency problems from the players in the PS2 or PS3 game??

setem
8/10/2008, 04:41 PM
It is 360 and the D AI is terrible. I run the same play on D over and over and over again because it is pretty much the only play that can stop anything. They are working on a patch that should fix the sliders so things play like they should.

The crossing patters and the pass to the flats are pretty much unstoppable. Never play Mizzou or FSU online cause those are cheezers and they know it.

OU-HSV
8/10/2008, 04:47 PM
It is 360 and the D AI is terrible. I run the same play on D over and over and over again because it is pretty much the only play that can stop anything. They are working on a patch that should fix the sliders so things play like they should.

The crossing patters and the pass to the flats are pretty much unstoppable. Never play Mizzou or FSU online cause those are cheezers and they know it.

What do you mean "D AI"?
Seems like my D has 2 or 3 solid games and then I get lit up by a nobody offense. I think the game has some glitches going on for sure.
I've noticed glitches with the "prepared plays" feature for certain.
I've never played mine online, always thought it'd be cool. But just never got around to doing it.