PDA

View Full Version : Stoops will sign on Friday

Jay C. Upchurch
8/6/2008, 09:29 PM
NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops missed Wednesday’s Meet the Sooners event while attending a memorial service for the late Bobby Murcer. The OU head coach will instead sign autographs this Friday following an open practice.

Stoops will sign in the Lloyd Noble Center after the practice, which is scheduled to conclude at approximately 11:30 a.m.

Fans interested in attending the event should enter the LNC through the main West entrance. Those doors will open at 11 a.m. The signing session will last for two hours.

Fans will be restricted to one item to be autographed.

Parking for the autograph session and the open practice will be in the west LNC lot. Fans are reminded the no coolers or cameras are permissible at the open practice.

OU SID Report

olevetonahill
8/6/2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks Jay
I wish I lived closer Id so be there

setem
8/6/2008, 11:06 PM
Who is he signing with?

This would be a huge loss if you he didnt stay in Norman! I see a Broyles stand off heading out way...he is...he isnt! MAKE UP YOUR MIND! I bet the kids are really laying it on heavy for him to be in the crimson and cream.

Come to Norman BOB!

Dan Thompson
8/8/2008, 11:22 AM
Did he get another contract? I didn't have time to read the article, but this is great.