PDA

View Full Version : Who's Side Are You On?

r5TPsooner
8/5/2008, 10:29 PM
Favre

olevetonahill
8/5/2008, 10:30 PM
Favre

Not any more
He should Either stay retired Or Compete for the Jorb

soonersn20xx
8/5/2008, 10:40 PM
If by playing for the vikings, he takes some of the pressure off of AD..............sooner fans bias should be clear, no?

tommieharris91
8/5/2008, 11:26 PM
If the Bears can't have him I want him out of the NFC North.

olevetonahill
8/6/2008, 02:33 AM
IMHO
He needs to PUT up Or just STFU
Ive enjoyed watching him play for years But the Last 3 tear jerkers yhave done Pissed me off >
Brett stfu Or Play :mad:

Scott D
8/6/2008, 07:27 AM
I don't believe he was forced to retire by the team. I think it was part of his "I want to skip the offseason crap" game he's been playing for years with his "Will I or won't I retire" game.

No single player, no matter how great he is, should ever hold a franchise hostage. Especially one who changes his mind as often as olevet drinks a natty.

olevetonahill
8/6/2008, 11:47 AM
I don't believe he was forced to retire by the team. I think it was part of his "I want to skip the offseason crap" game he's been playing for years with his "Will I or won't I retire" game.

No single player, no matter how great he is, should ever hold a franchise hostage. Especially one who changes his mind as often as olevet drinks a natty.

I agree

StoopTroup
8/6/2008, 01:03 PM
Although I think Brett should just retire...

I'm on his side.

TUSooner
8/7/2008, 09:23 PM
The guy said he was retiring. Everybody, including the Packers, believed him and acted accordingly. If he changes his mind, he can't expect the people who relied on his word to do whatever he wants now. Favre took a step toward (Roger) Clementsville this summer.
Dear Brett- Shut up and play, or shut up and quit, but shut up.

badger
8/8/2008, 10:10 AM
When the Jets are 0-8 midseason...

NP, I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care less about the team strugg-ah-linnng. You're cute and I wanna give you a kiss, NP.

:D

royalfan5
8/8/2008, 10:21 AM
Callahan and Farve will be a hell of team.

Curly Bill
8/8/2008, 10:26 AM
I'm saying 7-9 or 8-8 and out of the playoffs.

...and I'm gonna laugh and laugh. :D