PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry,

Mixer!
8/5/2008, 10:30 AM
but there aren't enough anti-Obama threads here for my liking. You all need to pick up the slack before I go Helander on you.

;)

sooner n houston
8/5/2008, 10:41 AM
If you want threads that suck off Obama just go to whorn fans.

soonersn20xx
8/5/2008, 11:26 AM
but there aren't enough anti-Obama threads here for my liking. You all need to pick up the slack before I go Helander on you.

What you talking about, this forum is about as slanted as Fox news......a veritable right-wing echo chamber. OU fans that support Obama, UNITE!!!

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 11:30 AM
I'm thinking I've even seen a few Republicans that are so upset with thier party and thier candidate that they are leaning towards Obama.

I still haven't made up my mind.

I still keep thinging GW has OBL in Guantanamo and is waiting to spring the news of his capture in October.

soonersn20xx
8/5/2008, 11:33 AM
I'm thinking I've even seen a few Republicans that are so upset with thier party and thier candidate that they are leaning towards Obama.

I heard this debated on Rush Limbaugh's show.........that either McCain or Obama is going to run the country into the ground. So Obama might as well take the blame so the repubs can arise from the ashes in 2012.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 11:39 AM
I heard this debated on Rush Limbaugh's show.........that either McCain or Obama is going to run the country into the ground. So Obama might as well take the blame so the repubs can arise from the ashes in 2012.

It's a plausable strategy.

What if things turned around though and BHO suddenly put on a blue turbin in his last days as President and then suddenly declared himself Leader of the Universe?

soonersn20xx
8/5/2008, 11:44 AM
It's a plausable strategy.

What if things turned around though and BHO suddenly put on a blue turbin in his last days as President and then suddenly declared himself Leader of the Universe?

Blue turbin'd guy? Didn't Nostradaumus say he was gonna start WWIII. http://forums.mystery-axiom.com/images/smilies/ssst.gif

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 11:48 AM
Blue turbin'd guy? Didn't Nostradaumus say he was gonna start WWIII. http://forums.mystery-axiom.com/images/smilies/ssst.gif

I think your starting to see for the first time aren't you grasshopper? :) :D

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8958/obama16lk3.jpg

soonersn20xx
8/5/2008, 11:53 AM
LoL, I actually see Hillary and the republicans being greatly disappointed in 2012. We will be better off after 4 years of an Obama administration.

bonkuba
8/5/2008, 12:12 PM
LoL, I actually see Hillary and the republicans being greatly disappointed in 2012. We will be better off after 4 years of an Obama administration.

Honest to God I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that. Believe me, I am not jumping up and down to vote for MCcain, but he scares me less I think (if that makes sense).

Again, I listen to everything he has to say and maybe that is why I feel this way. I mean it.....I still haven't got the overall "mmmph" of what he is trying to get accross. I get the change crap.....that is old. I just want to hear what he is going to do for me...the average Joe......not lead me down some yellow brick road of Healthcare (that will never pass or work).....not tell me that my taxes will go up (I am a small business man)....not tell me that Gas prices are OK (this is the one that kicks me in the nuggets more than anything)......

Seriously, I do a lot of reading and listen to all that I can....not just from Fox (even though they have more of both sides), CNN and when I want to throw up a little in my mouth msnbc. I just haven't seen anything from him yet....nothing.

Now, to be fair....I haven't got a warm fuzzy about MCcain....but again he scares me less at this point.

Curly Bill
8/5/2008, 12:17 PM

LOL

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:20 PM
Even if he is...he still won't be able to vote in 2012.

You have plenty of time to teach him CB....lol.

Now calm down. :D ;)

Curly Bill
8/5/2008, 12:24 PM
Even if he is...he still won't be able to vote in 2012.

You have plenty of time to teach him CB....lol.

Now calm down. :D ;)

You saw that? I meant to edit it and instead created a new post. I went and deleted the first, though I still think it's likely true. :D

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:27 PM
My mouse action is fast.

My hamster action...well...I'm working on it. :D

Curly Bill
8/5/2008, 12:28 PM
My mouse action is fast.

My hamster action...well...I'm working on it. :D

Yeah, I hate to hear about the hamster, but it did make for an engrossing thread.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I hate to hear about the hamster, but it did make for an engrossing thread.

Yeah. Hopefully everything will turn out OK.

Thanks Bill.

ST

Echoes
8/5/2008, 01:26 PM
Egh. I know, I have been moving for a few days and I figured to come back to at least 30 new threads phrased something like

"OMG did you haer today that Obama sed we need to not druive as much!?@?!?! No1 tells meh how much to drive"!!;1 Obama is teh antikrist!/1!?/!!"

Surprisingly, there was only one or two.