PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

setem
8/5/2008, 12:30 AM
When I was in high school there was this girl who I always thought wanted me but we never acted on it. She was super cute and I liked her but I was always caught up in other **** and so was she so we never really got around to hooking up or anything. I have been seeing her in some friends pictures on facebook lately and I have decided she is the one for me.

She has no myspace or facebook so I can stalk her. I know I am gonna be labeled a fag or something but I think she is a good fit for me. I think we would be make a hell of a couple and produce a recruiting class for the sooners.

Cocked in Rhode Island
Drugs

P.S.
Mousy stink fingered Bunny Cody and I been dranken.

mdklatt
8/5/2008, 12:36 AM
Light the SicEm signal!

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:41 AM
At least you haven't dated her and now are her Maid of Honor.

Hire a Detective and find out if she's single.

mdklatt
8/5/2008, 12:44 AM
When I was in high school there was this girl who I always thought wanted me but we never acted on it. She was super cute and I liked her but I was always caught up in other **** and so was she so we never really got around to hooking up or anything.

Okay...

I have been seeing her in some friends pictures on facebook lately and I have decided she is the one for me.

Oh lordy. You say you've met this girl in person, so this is marginally less pathetic than obsession over some picture of somebody you've never met. But still pathetic. I know from pathetic, trust me, and this is pathetic.

I think we would be make a hell of a couple and produce a recruiting class for the sooners.

Crap on a cracker, wash off the stink of desperation before you leave the house. And again, if I'm the one telling you this? Seriously. :D

So you have some friends in common? That seems like the avenue to pursue.

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2008, 12:51 AM
When I was in high school there was this girl who I always thought wanted me but we never acted on it. She was super cute and I liked her but I was always caught up in other **** and so was she so we never really got around to hooking up or anything. I have been seeing her in some friends pictures on facebook lately and I have decided she is the one for me.

She has no myspace or facebook so I can stalk her. I know I am gonna be labeled a fag or something but I think she is a good fit for me. I think we would be make a hell of a couple and produce a recruiting class for the sooners.

Cocked in Rhode Island
Drugs

P.S.

I found myself in a similar situation a couple of years ago. There was this girl I grew up with that I was pretty close to and I always thought there was "something" between us but I never acted on it even when she was putting off signals. I happened to run into her a year or so ago and tried to get something started but she wasn't interested.

You lose some you lose some.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:53 AM
:pop:

Here's a few tips for you and Sicem. :D

NSFW

zr0BqKXE8X8

SCOUT
8/5/2008, 12:55 AM
I found myself in a similar situation...

Was this really a surprise to anyone on the board? :D

tommieharris91
8/5/2008, 01:24 AM

Cocked in Rhode Island
Drugs

P.S.

Don't you go to OU? C'mon, there are plenty of pretty ladies here. Talk to a few of 'em. You might actually like one more than the one you never acted on.

mdklatt
8/5/2008, 01:38 AM
I found myself in a similar situation a couple of years ago. There was this girl I grew up with that I was pretty close to and I always thought there was "something" between us but I never acted on it even when she was putting off signals. I happened to run into her a year or so ago and tried to get something started but she wasn't interested.

What is the opposite of Penthouse Forum? This.

olevetonahill
8/5/2008, 02:27 AM
Was this really a surprise to anyone on the board? :D

Not me :rolleyes:

setem
8/5/2008, 09:21 AM
We are friends not just acquaintances. I am sure if I asked around I could get her phone number. I am just asking how I go about dating a woman who lives 3hrs away?

JohnnyMack
8/5/2008, 09:26 AM
PIITB.

soonervegas
8/5/2008, 09:37 AM
It's a sumo culture Ted. They pay by the pound over there.....

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:37 PM
We are friends not just acquaintances. I am sure if I asked around I could get her phone number. I am just asking how I go about dating a woman who lives 3hrs away?

If you want something bad enough...you'll figure a way.

Seriously though...make sure you play hard to get and if you do actually get a date....don't ask her to marry you.

r5TPsooner
8/5/2008, 12:40 PM
I can't wait until Dean sees this thread.:pop:

soonerscuba
8/5/2008, 12:43 PM
By posting in this thread am I an accomplice to kidnapping/murder when it eventually happens?

Oops.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 12:45 PM
I can't wait until Dean sees this thread.:pop:

Oh so true.

The response should be Legendary....lol. :pop:

Mixer!
8/5/2008, 12:51 PM
His head might explode over the thought of the sic'em-mint twins. :D

tommieharris91
8/5/2008, 12:53 PM

Yea, you really need to talk to other women.

bonkuba
8/5/2008, 12:53 PM
Oh so true.

I am actually kicking back here at the store in my office waiting for it :D

Mixer!
8/5/2008, 12:58 PM
Yeah, give me a second to get comfortable here...

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/1005/hammockgz4.jpg

r5TPsooner
8/5/2008, 01:04 PM
Oh so true.

It will be of sic em proportions.:D

Echoes
8/5/2008, 01:07 PM
She lives 3 hours away?

Screw it, man. You go to OU. If you liked her and she was close, I would tell you to go for it. If she is 3 hours away, just nab one here that is close.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 01:11 PM
She lives 3 hours away?

Screw it, man. You go to OU. If you liked her and she was close, I would tell you to go for it. If she is 3 hours away, just nab one here that is close.

What if she's his sOUlmate? :D

olevetonahill
8/5/2008, 01:13 PM
Have Yall Missed the statement where He said " WE are Friends"
"I might be able to ask around and Get her #"

Dude If you were ****ing Friends you could ask HER for her ****ing number .:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 01:15 PM
Have Yall Missed the statement where He said " WE are Friends"
"I might be able to ask around and Get her #"

Dude If you were ****ing Friends you could ask HER for her ****ing number .:rolleyes:

Yeah...that got me confused too.

Remember...you missed the part where he said he was drinkin'...

How'd you miss that? :D

olevetonahill
8/5/2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah...that got me confused too.

Remember...you missed the part where he said he was drinkin'...

How'd you miss that? :D

I was drinkin ;)

Fraggle145
8/5/2008, 01:20 PM
Damn where's Dean when you need some midday entertainment...

Mixer!
8/5/2008, 01:21 PM
Bal'mer, probably.

soonerinabilene
8/5/2008, 01:22 PM
This thread makes me want to watch Divine Secrets of the Traveling Ya-Ya Pants Sisterhood.

setem
8/5/2008, 01:27 PM
If I could ask her for her number I would. I aint seen the girl in 5 years. So how could I ask her?

OUDoc
8/5/2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/national_lampoons_animal_house_04.jpg

tommieharris91
8/5/2008, 01:30 PM
If I could ask her for her number I would. I aint seen the girl in 5 years. So how could I ask her?

So you haven't seen the gal in 5 years, but she's the one? Man, we really do need Dean here. :pop:

OUDoc
8/5/2008, 01:31 PM
"I haven't talked to you in 5 years, what's your number?"

:D

setem
8/5/2008, 01:35 PM
Yes I could ask her that! But she she is not around to ask her bud!

M
8/5/2008, 01:45 PM
Ok, say you do get her number. What exactly are you going to say to her without coming across as a creeper? :pop:

setem
8/5/2008, 01:47 PM
I don't know how about something like?

Can I touch your feet?

olevetonahill
8/5/2008, 01:48 PM
Yes I could ask her that! But she she is not around to ask her bud!

Youve seen her Pic on facebroke or whatever ?
Why dont ya just start chatting with her on line
:rolleyes:

Mixer!
8/5/2008, 01:49 PM
I don't know how about something like?

Can I touch your feet?
Ohhhhh boy...we're going down that road.

Echoes
8/5/2008, 01:53 PM
If you really are that much into her dude, and your bein serious then get her number from a friend.

Text her, just say hey blah blah and play it cool, see where things go. Maybe she will be in town for a game later this month or whatever.

I know what your saying, about thinking about someone back then in high school who could have been special or whatever. Really, more then likely its a pipe dream. People change alot since high school.

Viking Kitten
8/5/2008, 02:00 PM
Ok, say you do get her number. What exactly are you going to say to her without coming across as a creeper? :pop:

"Hi! Wanna go out for dinner? No? I suppose a b**wj*b is out of the question?"

setem
8/5/2008, 02:01 PM
I have only seen her in some of my friends pics from school. If she had myspace or facebook I would be all over it.

Echoes
The weirdest thing about this whole conversation?

She doesn't have facebook or myspace.

Curly Bill
"Hi! Wanna go out for dinner? No? I suppose a b**wj*b is out of the question?"

I knew we needed a female point of view! :D

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2008, 02:03 PM
PIITB

Glad SOMEONE around here is talking some sense.

setem
8/5/2008, 02:09 PM
Glad SOMEONE around here is talking some sense.

I really don't think poop sex has anything to do with this...not yet at least!:D

M
8/5/2008, 02:10 PM
The reason you can't find her on myspace/facebook is because she got married and has a new last name.

Frozen Sooner
8/5/2008, 02:11 PM
Off yourself. Preferably in a manner where she has to clean it up.

Or write really bad emo poetry.

sooner_born_1960
8/5/2008, 03:00 PM
setem, you are absolutely right. You are gonna be labeled a fag or something.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 03:12 PM
If you really are that much into her dude, and your bein serious then get her number from a friend.

Text her, just say hey blah blah and play it cool, see where things go. Maybe she will be in town for a game later this month or whatever.

I know what your saying, about thinking about someone back then in high school who could have been special or whatever. Really, more then likely its a pipe dream. People change alot since high school.
You know...this one gave me this idea...

It might lead to nothing but you could give it a try.

Go to one of the facebook folks where you saw her and tell them you went to school with her and was wondering how she was doing and that you'd like it if she contacted you.

If that doesn't work, figure out when her next HS School reunion is and ask her to sing with you and the band. Of course you will need to bribe the band heavily. :D

SicEmBaylor
8/5/2008, 03:21 PM
You gotta go for it man. I don't know why everyone on here is discouraging you from this. If you didn't try anything they'd be busting your balls for not giving it a shot.

Don't be like me and wait for a chick to literally fall in your lap -- be proactive!

tommieharris91
8/5/2008, 03:26 PM
And I'll keep telling you to go after women who you don't have to drive 3 hours to see. There are plenty of hawt wimmen at OU. Gitcha one.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2008, 03:27 PM
Write her an e-mail telling her all about your "surgery".

And that she can now call you Susan.

And you're still totally hot for her.

sooner_born_1960
8/5/2008, 04:03 PM
And I'll keep telling you to go after women who you don't have to drive 3 hours to see. There are plenty of hawt wimmen at OU. Gitcha one.
I haven't met setem, so I don't know. But maybe he realizes that ain't happening.

tommieharris91
8/5/2008, 04:08 PM
I haven't met setem, so I don't know. But maybe he realizes that ain't happening.

Then he's doomed to a long life as a virgin.

Beef
8/5/2008, 04:30 PM
I am just asking how I go about dating a woman who lives 3hrs away?
I would think having a **** of biblical proportions would help with this.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2008, 04:32 PM
Tell her you have 64.3 million dollars in a Zimbabwean bank account for her.

OUHOMER
8/5/2008, 04:34 PM
See if I got this right. I could be wrong but aren't you starting your sophomore year at OU. That would make you what 20. You haven't seen this girl for 5 years, you never dated this girl, but she's the ONE. You had a far away crush on her when you were 15 years old? Could not drive, still had pimples etc.

Now your thinking about the fantasies you had back in the day for her.
now that your all grown up and **** you are ready to call her?

Hell, i say go for it. She will shoot you down and think your a nut, But hey at least you gave it a shot. You might as well tell her about how you fantasied about her, Might turn her on.

As matter of fact, you should start the conversation with that very topic.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2008, 04:39 PM
Have you rubbed one out to her facebook picture yet?

You gotta do that before you even think about a ring.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
8/5/2008, 04:47 PM
The reason you can't find her on myspace/facebook is because she got married and has a new last name.Or she is now a he.

JohnnyMack
8/5/2008, 04:47 PM
I would think having a **** of biblical proportions would help with this.

Werd.

You always know just what to say.

setem
8/5/2008, 05:50 PM
I am considered a senior at OU but I still have 2 years left.

I don't think she is married. I think I will just ask one of my friends that knows her for her digits. I don't think she is the one I was just playing about that. I just want to know how one might go about starting a relationship with a schoolmate that lives a long ways away?

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2008, 07:25 PM
Send her pictures of a meatrocket.

Any pictures will do.

olevetonahill
8/6/2008, 02:18 AM
I am considered a senior at OU but I still have 2 years left.

I don't think she is married. I think I will just ask one of my friends that knows her for her digits. I don't think she is the one I was just playing about that. I just want to know how one might go about starting a relationship with a schoolmate that lives a long ways away?

Grab a Playboy and head to the Bathroom .

mdklatt
8/6/2008, 12:59 PM
I just want to know how one might go about starting a relationship with a schoolmate that lives a long ways away?

You any good at writing erotic fiction? :texan:

tommieharris91
8/6/2008, 01:01 PM
You any good at writing erotic fiction? :texan:
Better yet, find one of the hotties at OU and call her your schoolmate friend's name during relations.