PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially on CMR status beyonces...

SoonerStormchaser
8/4/2008, 04:35 PM
...that means I get to go up in my pretty airplane without someone standing over my shoulder...for the first time since I started Nav school. What the hell am I gonna do with myself?:eek:

StoopTroup
8/4/2008, 04:40 PM
Go Commando in your flightsuit?

Okla-homey
8/4/2008, 05:09 PM
Good. Now, get thyself deployed. See ya in December.;)

SoonerStormchaser
8/5/2008, 07:02 AM
Not yet...I'm slotted for next May-August. There are two other squadrons ahead of me in line.

Curly Bill
8/5/2008, 08:39 AM
...that means I get to go up in my pretty airplane without someone standing over my shoulder...for the first time since I started Nav school. What the hell am I gonna do with myself?:eek:

I can tell ya what not to do...crash. Keep that in mind and everything else will work itself out.

Okla-homey
8/5/2008, 10:48 AM
Not yet...I'm slotted for next May-August. There are two other squadrons ahead of me in line.

Okay, now I want you to listen to Unkle Homey. Do not plan on that. Things get moved around all the time. If you buy non-refundable tickets somewhere based on that, you sir, are a goober.

Be prepared to roll with the punches.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 11:00 AM
Homey's right.

Haven't you watched Top Gun?

They got put right into the ****.

StoopTroup
8/5/2008, 11:43 AM
Guys who don't get shot at don't get promoted. At least that's the way it should be.

What if his Wife starts shooting at him?

Will that get him promoted?

I'm not privy to these Military rules. :D ;)

SoonerStormchaser
8/5/2008, 03:11 PM
Okay, now I want you to listen to Unkle Homey. Do not plan on that. Things get moved around all the time. If you buy non-refundable tickets somewhere based on that, you sir, are a goober.

Be prepared to roll with the punches.

We'll see...the two squadrons ahead of me are fully stocked on Navs. My squadron was so understaffed they applauded me when I reported in.

I know it can all change at a moment's notice...we're running tail/crew swaps over the pond a lot right now.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/5/2008, 08:04 PM
Can I run some tail, too?

Won't Senora El Wifey get pissed at that?

SoonerStormchaser
8/5/2008, 08:36 PM
No...you may not! :mad:

olevetonahill
8/5/2008, 08:39 PM
Can I run some tail, too?

Won't Senora El Wifey get pissed at that?

Her heart couldnt all the excitment :pop: