PDA

View Full Version : Whorn QB Confusion...

soonerspudman
8/4/2008, 11:48 AM
This is awesome, you can see it now, whorns get off to sluggish start, huge QB controversy erupts, spins out of control on Mack, chaos reigns in whorn land...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/60850

BASSooner
8/4/2008, 12:15 PM
creative, but too predictable. Opponents will be able to sniff out the run easily when Chiles is under center.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/4/2008, 12:19 PM
I think it's cool.
Then again, I think we should do more creative things with DeMarco. I think DeMarco is that type of player though.

Animal Mother
8/4/2008, 01:25 PM
I think it's cool.
Then again, I think we should do more creative things with DeMarco. I think DeMarco is that type of player though.

The more Murray the better.

cheezyq
8/4/2008, 02:30 PM
I read the words "Mack Brown" and "formulating a plan" and I broke into hysterical laughter for some unknown reason. I have no idea what the rest of the short article said.

soonermix
8/4/2008, 02:34 PM
lets ask Major how well this works.

badger
8/4/2008, 03:09 PM
lets ask Major how well this works.

He's back at Texas, isn't he? Must not be too bitter on how things turned out there... either that, or the only game he remembers is his final one :D

goingoneight
8/5/2008, 09:03 PM
Reporter: So, John... did watching Oklahoma's quarterback throw more touchdowns than you had total yards of offense bother you or was it the Oklahoma defensive line that read your cute, little "surprise" direct snaps?

:mack: Uh, hold on... let me answer that one for John.