PDA

View Full Version : Whichever of you effin' hillbillies that tried to burn down...

SoonerInKCMO
8/3/2008, 11:35 AM
Westboro Baptist (http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/26205879.html), didn't do a very good job. :mad:

Turd_Ferguson
8/3/2008, 11:49 AM
Dammit OV, I told ya there was water in that gas!!!:D

Whet
8/3/2008, 12:17 PM
probably one of those non-believers freckle or yeoman - er someone like that... :D

bonkuba
8/3/2008, 01:28 PM
Too bad each and every one of those "people" were not in there when it happened.

I sat with a few fellow biker buddies taking turns watching over a funeral of one of our boys that was killed in Iraq.

Those ignorant fools (believe it was the same church of idiots) were lined up holding their signs and taunting everyone as they drove by to the gravesite. Some of the more fun signs were "Your son is now going to hell".

The sheriff that was literally keeping us from killing them told us that if they cross "this" line I will look away for a few moments........ya know we really hoped that happened. Needless to say the sherrif was re-elected.:D

Ever since that time we have been at each and every military (out of sight of course out of respect) funeral.......whether or not they were killed in Iraq or not.

Flagstaffsooner
8/3/2008, 01:35 PM
I didnt do that one, I did the texass govs mansion.:D

Okla-homey
8/3/2008, 02:11 PM
The sad part is "Reverend" Fred and his band of Demonettes from Hell will just spin this to the faithful as further evidence the homerseckshuals is out to bend them over a pew and have their sodomous way with them.

pit-ee-ful.

I still think Fred is a closet fairy with raging guilt issues. He doth protest too much.