PDA

View Full Version : Girls Gone Wild (Ardmore Edition)

bonkuba
8/2/2008, 11:09 PM
On my way back from Dallas today I noticed the Girls Gone Wild RV parked in front of one of the local bars (if you can call it that) right outside of Ardmore.

Man we must have some purty girls here. Either that or I forgot to take that last pron movie out and this is all a dream. Are we really here?:D

tommieharris91
8/3/2008, 02:03 AM
You forgot to take the last pr0n movie out.

Okla-homey
8/3/2008, 06:21 AM
Which "bar?" Two Frogs? I mean, there aren't really any freestanding watering holes in Ardmore except maybe that beer joint on Main close to the tracks. And they would only be able to tape "Alcoholic Old Pathetic Broads Gone Wild" there

Flagstaffsooner
8/3/2008, 06:34 AM
Its often parked here in FLG outside the Hampton Inn.

StoopTroup
8/3/2008, 07:33 AM
What I do is offer a Community Service to all Fathers out there.

http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/0/2007/04/06/320x240/images_sizedimage_096021917.jpg

badger
8/3/2008, 09:18 AM
For all five girls here reading, all you mothers (and fathers) of children, not you who are person without child, hehe :hairGel:

Anyway, make sure to never allow anything to pose for this. It was a case study in a class back at OU. You sign the waiver, you show your boobies and you get a t-shirt. Then, somebody else makes a lot of money off you losing your dignity and there's nothing legally you can do about it later.

So anyways, remind everyone you know that the guy behind GGW is a d00she and on top of that, an Oklahoma-arrested d00she and that if you're going to give up your dignity, at least get more than a t-shirt in return.

colleyvillesooner
8/3/2008, 09:55 AM
yeah, like two T-shirts.

badger
8/3/2008, 10:16 AM
yeah, like two T-shirts.

Whatever, future daddy. If you have a daughter I'm sure you won't be cracking that joke come her 18th birthday :D

bonkuba
8/3/2008, 11:16 AM
Which "bar?" Two Frogs? I mean, there aren't really any freestanding watering holes in Ardmore except maybe that beer joint on Main close to the tracks. And they would only be able to tape "Alcoholic Old Pathetic Broads Gone Wild" there

I believe the name of it now is Ten Buck Two.....or something like that......tends to change from year to year I think.

colleyvillesooner
8/3/2008, 08:20 PM
Whatever, future daddy. If you have a daughter I'm sure you won't be cracking that joke come her 18th birthday :D

:mad:

Please be a boy, please be a boy...;)

SicEmBaylor
8/3/2008, 08:28 PM

What's this crap about being 18? That hasn't stopped them before.

soonersn20xx
8/3/2008, 09:43 PM
Even though I do watch these morally deprived commercials late at night, it makes me breathe a sigh of relief that I don't have a daughter.