PDA

View Full Version : Ok heres a question about BHO Versus JSM

olevetonahill
8/2/2008, 03:12 PM
Which one of em will Handle that IRAN nuke crap
Better ?

mdklatt
8/2/2008, 03:24 PM
I think I know what JSM's response would be.

I have a dream. It's 2013, and Iran is a free and democratic nation who abides by the NPT....

swardboy
8/2/2008, 05:06 PM
I have a dream: It's 2009 and Iran has re-entered the stone age....

AlbqSooner
8/2/2008, 06:27 PM
JSM - "What does this little red button do?"

SouthFortySooner
8/2/2008, 07:34 PM
With obamma the conversation starts like this, obamma hussein my brother...
I know, I know, they claim him he doesn't claim them. :cool:

StoopTroup
8/2/2008, 08:10 PM
I think Obama would be quicker to pull the Nuke than McCain.

John seems like a more Conventional guy to me.

bonkuba
8/2/2008, 10:54 PM
I don't know how either would handle actually....but believe Obama would break into a speech or something......but I digress.

Just once I wish we could have someone with a backbone that would say something like "Listen you stupid ****ers......either stop this **** or we will blow your miserable dust bowl of a country off the face of the ****ing planet." Then once this is done take the oil (and I guess a **** load of dirt) for ourselves instead of building back the damn place so they can be the stupid ****ers they are now. I know it sounds callous but I care a lot more about us (all of us) than I do about those ignorant bastards.

I know this would never happen....we would have the panty hose parade galavanting around with peace symbols and ****.

OK.......never post whilst enjoying refreshments.......out.;)

Curly Bill
8/2/2008, 11:07 PM
Israel will handle it better!

bonkuba
8/2/2008, 11:11 PM
Israel will handle it better!

HA.......word.

StoopTroup
8/2/2008, 11:52 PM
I don't know how either would handle actually....but believe Obama would break into a speech or something......but I digress.

Just once I wish we could have someone with a backbone that would say something like "Listen you stupid ****ers......either stop this **** or we will blow your miserable dust bowl of a country off the face of the ****ing planet." Then once this is done take the oil (and I guess a **** load of dirt) for ourselves instead of building back the damn place so they can be the stupid ****ers they are now. I know it sounds callous but I care a lot more about us (all of us) than I do about those ignorant bastards.

I know this would never happen....we would have the panty hose parade galavanting around with peace symbols and ****.

OK.......never post whilst enjoying refreshments.......out.;)

I remember GW saying something like we will not tire bringing those resposible to justice and anyone who aids or hides those responsible will be considered terrorist.

I miss that guy...

olevetonahill
8/3/2008, 02:34 AM
Well this didnt work out to well:(
WE all know something has to be done to stop em from Getting the Nukes
Can we have some Intelligent Convo Now ?

StoopTroup
8/3/2008, 07:37 AM
Let's face it...

Probably neither of them will handle it the way it ought to be done.

How's that? :D

Flagstaffsooner
8/3/2008, 07:55 AM
I say bye sand N*****s
http://www.shoemoney.com/images/nuke.jpg

StoopTroup
8/3/2008, 08:27 AM
I'll be your VP Flag. :D

bonkuba
8/3/2008, 11:25 AM
Serious answer now that it is morning.....

I believe JSM would handle much better. I don't believe that he would negotiate every one to death and then get his feelings hurt when the Iranians do what they want anyway.

Turd_Ferguson
8/3/2008, 11:30 AM
Sheriff Joe Arpia for POTUS!!!:D